1. Swiss mapper

Swiss mapper

2. ITurkishmapping

ITurkishmapping

• Similar Content

• By Tolo02
      AGE OF STAR TREK (Alpha release)

LINK TO BETA RELEASE:

Hi! This is my very first Mod for Age of History 2 and it's about the Star Trek Universe.
      Download link (PC): https://www.mediafire.com/file/tvgzr17jte7fr21/Age_of_Star_Trek.rar/file
        Download link (Android):https://www.mediafire.com/file/o0nkqph6moh69r9/Age_of_Star_Trek_icon.---/file

note: make sure to have the UI scale set to 1 else the graphics won't work.
      The Mod adds to the game:
      New Map of the Milky Way with 1796 provincies + Wonders New Civilizations from the Star Trek universe + Leaders New Terrains  Accurate Scenarios STAR TREK GRAPHICS  New Music  New Star Trek Fonts New Events This is the alpha release and the mod will be further expanded in the next months. Since this is my first attempt I would be glad to recive reviwes and comments from you that could help me in further development.

• By Some user
      All my scenarios, unions, custom civilizations, etc. that I have installed or made on my AOC2 at the moment.
      I decided to make it available because, I don't know exactly. But here, I decided to put it for anyone who wants to download it~

[Has scenarios, custom civilizations, civilizations that can be formed, unions, etc.]

* MORE THAN 50 SCENARIOS *
      -Includes:
      Kaiserreich Scenario 2 Vietnam War scenarios 2 Paraguay War Scenarios WW1 alternatives. The Man In The High Castle Korea War WW2 alternatives.  Training scenarios. AND MUCH MORE! {If some scenario is glitched, please delete it.}
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗]

Download.zip
    • By Some user
      Hello, this is a fictional scenario that I made with the countries of a friend.
      [AS IT IS A FICTICAL SCENARIO, THINGS DO NOT NEED TO MAKE SENSE]

*WITH MORE THAN NEW 15 PLAYABLE COUNTRIES*
      Some things added in this scenario:
      * United Korea
      * Japan in a new mode of war (at war with United Korea)
      * United Guyana
      * Baltic States
      * France-England Kingdom.
      * Empire of Canada
      * Transnistria
      * Independent Scotland

*AND MORE*

A bit of history:
      NEW STATES OF MEXICO: Mexico only prepared to go to war with WHOLE CENTRAL AMERICA with the support of American soldiers, sending an ultimatum to all Central America, they were afraid and surrendered, the only one who did not surrender was Panama, who so he went to war with the NEW STATES OF MEXICO which ended months later with a peace treaty.
      KYARALAND: In a long war between Portugal with support from the British against Indonesia, Indonesia had to surrender giving territories to Portugal and the United Kingdom, the two divided the island, but years later the locals wanted independence, already that they did not identify with European culture. It was a peaceful independence, there was no war.
      NEW ROME: Italy and Germany made a pact, in which there would be a border that would increase the friendship of the two countries. Switzerland had to surrender as the two countries sent an ultimatum.
      Thus was created the NEW ROME, dependent on Germany, with the idea of increasing friendly relations between Germany-Italy.
      UNION OF FIN: It would be a kind of Nordic communist revolution promising social equality for people, like the Russian revolution, but in this case this revolution was stronger and made people more convinced.
      UKRANADY: Ukrainian revolution with Canada's support against fascism in Ukraine.

Hope you like it! ❤️
      -------------------------------------

{DOWNLOADS AND FLAGS PREVIEW}

Alternative Countries.zip CUSTOM CIVILIZATIONS.zip
    • By Some user
      I made a fictional scenario with the help of a friend.
      (WARNING: THIS SCENARIO IS FICTICIOUS, THINGS DO NOT NEED TO MAKE SENSE.)

*MORE THAN 20 NEW COUNTRIES.*
      CHANGES IN THE SCENARIO ARE WORLDWIDE!
      -
      Hope you like it~ ❤️

[DOWNLOADS AND SOME FLAGS PREVIEW]

CUSTOM CIVILIZATIONS.zip Next Generation.zip
    • By BlueArmyGeneral
      The year is 2046. Two year ago, the US and their allies have declared war on China and their allies as a response to their unjustified invasion of the Philippines. In the two years since, China and their allies occupied the Philippines,  most of Korea, most of Indonesia, half of Japan and even parts of Alaska. However the US is getting prepared for a counterattack. Not only that, but the Uyghurs are rebelling because they see this as their chance to get their freedom after decades of oppression. 

1568431209429qqakcavl.zip
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!