Age of History Games

There's nothing here yet

• Similar Content

• By Nicsos2
      Всем привет! Я решил сделать свой мод на аддон+. Потому что он так и не вышел на свет.
       Мой мод в процессе, задавайте вопросы, я отвечу. Я готовлю пока один очень глобальный и не обычный сценарий его готовность 70%. А мод готов на 30%

Hello everyone I decided to make  my mod on addon+. Because it was never released.
      My mod is in the process, ask questions, I will answer. I'm still preparing one very global and not the usual scenario, its readiness is 70%. And the mod is ready for 30%

• By Mr Maker
      1606152044334eegfqhyr 1606152044334eegfqhyr_A 1606152044334eegfqhyr_C 1606152044334eegfqhyr_D 1606152044334eegfqhyr_HRE 1606152044334eegfqhyr_INFO.json 1606152044334eegfqhyr_PD 1606152044334eegfqhyr_W 1606152044334eegfqhyr_E
    • By WorldStadiums
      Hello everyone, I put this publication more than anything so that you know that if you want me to make a personalized flag for a personalized civilization I will do it without any problem and obviously for free, it's just that, thanks for reading
    • By Suzema
      Bloody Europe II thawed!
      Now another person is in charge of the mod! I have recruited a development team and there will be updates in the future!
      Bloody Europe II - it's a mod with a huge map of Europe.

In these mod is:

-Giant map of Europe (4434 provinces) + big map of Europe (2637 provinces) + large map of German Empire (937 provinces)
      -Large count of scenarios from ancient times to alternative future
      -New fonts and music
      -Plenty of new civilizations, form civs and unions

Mod has been released! Actual version - 1.0
      Download links:
      Android:
      Yandex.disk
      Google Drive
      Mail.ru
      PC:
      Yandex.disk
      Google Drive
      Mail.ru

My group in VK- firstovinc

My other mods:
      Age of Elder Scrolls
      Age of Pirates II

Mods by friends:
      Addon
      Norrvägen

• By General Whiskers
      This is the 1946 scenario I created.  It has events and allows you to have large armies (over 1 mil if your playing as Germany) to make it more realistic.  This alternate history scenario is planned to have at least 15 events. 

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!