ShouldIStayOrShouldIGo

• Similar Content

• By hamhacker_exe
      What if Roman Empire colonize Amerika?

join HG chat if you want send suggestions or help 😉 
      Click this link if you want join
      AOC MAP.zip
    • By FrenMapper
      656/5000     Problems with the colonies I was playing the ww2 scenario with Germany, but I realized that it was impossible to attack France and the United Kingdom, due to their vast territories that made them gain a lot of man power. I then tried, thanks to the Editor, to create vassals, so that the two powers still had colonies, but that these did not affect so much man power. However, this has led to another problem. Now, if the colonies intervene in the war, at the end of the peace treaties it is possible that the Indian Raj has annexed some territories in Germany, or that French Morocco now has some territories in Italy. Please resolve.
    • By CassalettIV
      Hello everyone.
      When i first played AoC2, i played it on "normal" difficulty. I heard stories of the Legendary AI being impossible to beat. A while after i had played enough games to increase the AI level to Legendary. What i experienced disappointed me.
      The AI had no absolute idea of what strategy is. It didn't use diplomacy well. It didn't build alliances. It didn't spy me with towers. It never throwed me an ultimatum.  It didn't managed its units well. It couldn't even keep its own country in peace but instead it fought wars that were impossible for it to beat and died in seconds! The AI isn't strategic in the minimal.
      When i play in legendary, i can invade anyone i want without fearing of another guy doing a surprise war on me, because the AI always accepts my pacts. If a bigger country is threatening me, i just form an alliance or sign a defensive pact, and problem solved. At wars, the AI keeps sending its units to death (and the infamous < 20 unit spam raid), and never predict an attack.
      The AI should be able to do a variety of strategies. Imagine an AI that makes you think twice on invading him by signing defensive pacts and forming alliances. An AI that manages its army so that he predicts your attacks (this is an strat that consists on sending units to an undefended provinces that the AI is likely to attack at the end of the turn, to avoid a breach in your front and a micro army spam), and knows if you will attack by spying with towers and increasing relations up to 45. An AI that releases vassals and demand vassalization instead of creating a silly frontier. An AI that fortifies its fronts and makes his country impenetrable. An AI that changes its goverment depending on being a warmonger or building economy. And many things that would make the game very challenging!
      To be honest, i end winning every game in legendary i play. No, i'm not bragging, because that is an easy feat. If you use diplomacy well, you can avoid being invaded by anyone. The AI is easily tricked with diplomacy, and if you predict movements you can avoid the spam raid also. Give it a try, and check how easily the AI can be managed. Please, make the AI harder! :p
    • By Coffee
      Hey Lukas , the vassals now are really boring you can`t do anything with them just ask him for money and that`s all.
      Here I have some suggestions for them:
      The ability to assimilate his population. Once the population of the vassals provinces is in minority you can make a referendum and the provinces join to you. The ability to ask from vassals some army.(like 0.5% of his population per round). When we are into a war every province conquered by my vassals to give me points not to him. The ability to change type of his government.  
      Thank you for reading.

• By Lonathan
      I hate it when I make a vassal and after a while they become useless to me and I can't annex them and I have to get in a messy war even If I just want 1-2 provinces from that vassal it's so annoying so my suggestion there should be a button to take a certain amount of provinces from a vassal 
  • Popular Now