Age of History Games
  1. Pavel Guzhkov

Pavel Guzhkov

2. Dave ☢

Dave ☢

• Similar Content

• By Batın Burhan
      ENG
      Hello to everyone. I started launching an unprecedented European mode. This mode is a mode that continues to move forward, modeling the HOI4.

mod includes Europe

More than 4,000 provinces in total

If you want to help, you can reach me without conflict (Batın Burhan # 5278)

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BatınBurhan/featured

features

-new font
      - Faster Turn Transition Speeds
      - New Game Logo
      - New music
      - New Battle Sound
      - new HOI4 panels
      - very realistic HOI4 interface
      -60+ scenarios
      - 1st and 2nd world war event
      - Way return path selection
      - new leaders
      newly shaped civilizations
      -New terrain type visuals
      - brand new color pack
      - Compatible Versions for Windows and Android
      -You can comment or react to me on fashion.
                                            Current states

Small view of the developing interface.

PRODUCERS

-Batin Burhan

• By siyomono0
      (Read this before you start questioning things)
      I have not seen any thing to do with colonisation and just the start date 1440, so I decided to do that.
      What this mod provides:
      Only England, France, Portugal and castile colonise. (for a 1,000 turns before cancer starts) Tribes are not ignored. (Not 100% true) Some events. (more for the future) France does not die immediately. (Not 100% true) Creation of dutchy of Prussia, polish - Lithuanian commonwealth, Spain and Tsardom of Russia by events. Ming is weakened a lot. (+ Civil war which is hard btw) Western Europe cant colonise Africa until 1480, exceptions are Nigeria and Angola. (that's why there is wastelands on the coasts) More realistic populations Tribes cant just take all of America with armies Cons of the mod:
      Still a lot of cancer. Not done yet. If your a tribe then don't border anyone until your a monarchy otherwise you are at war with western Europe. (I'm to dumb to fix)  Western Europe is 50+ technology points above the rest of the world, except Brandenburg and Muscovy. Not even close to historical events such as when Columbus discovered America. Some more stuff  Less tribes ( i need to do this because if I don't then it will be less realistic) Warnings: Don't turn on wasteland provinces colonisation.
      If you don't like this then I don't care because this is my first time. 🙂
      Just replace the original 1440 scenario with this one

1440.rar
    • By İmperial Sealand
      This mod is a mod which is related to MEIOU & Taxes mod of Europa Universalis IV.
      Features:
      Huge mount of Formable Nations with formable systems
      Lots of Events for scenarios with events
      A unique map with MEIOU & Taxes provinces
      lots of Leaders
      Musics
      New Ideologies with Familial systems

Scenarios: 
      -Charles IV's Golden Bull (no events)
      -Charles IV's Golden Bull (with events)
      -Rise of Ottomans (1444) (no events)
      -Rise of Ottomans (1444) (With Events)
      Maybe some more scenarios in future but I can't promise right now

Progress:
      Provinces: All of Europe, Middle East and a big part of Africa
      Ideologies: 0%
      Scenarios: 0%
      Formable nations: 0%
      Events: 0%
      if you have any suggestions or questions, you can contact me on discord (  Empire of Sealand#3901 )
      Developers: @Simon Wilford @İmperial Sealand @BarışMançocu

Special thanks to (Credits):
      - @Kerems2434for allowing me to use his formable nations system idea
      - @Mkafor making background
      - @Italian PeCfor allowing me to use his event trees idea
    • By ErnestoFiammata
      This is a map with 2817 provinces of Africa
      Scenarios:
      Modern day

Religion war

Libyan civil war
      Union of south Africa (1987)

The great war

First italo ethiopian war
      First boer war
      Victorian era (1836)

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13RNdaw0i0fZZrw9phguxcNqSofDCuC3Q/view?usp=drivesdk
    • By Kingpvz
      Helo thare! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida. Don't forget to follow and share your thoughts in the comments!
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!
      Support me on patreon please (click here)
      Background: 

PROVINCES: 2021 | Plan for provinces: ~2500
      Done regions: SEA, VENISTAN, VENESTAN, SLOVAKORIA, SLOVAKIORIA, UKREVOL, MARTINOVIAN NEW KINGDOM, MARTINOVIAN GUINEA, SUCHOVIA, RETWONIA, ZELAVIAN EMPIRE, MARTINOVIA, VENOSTAN KINGDOM, SCANN', MAURITOVANIA, VENOSTAN, JOHANCA, ZUZANOVIA, DESERTS, JUROVIA, STANOVIA (Retwonia, Islandia, Fourthy Union, Lapytovan Stanovia, Venes, Northern Stanovia, Nalian Zelav Stanovia, North Keban, South Keban, Protipalia, Tkebekh, East Spikc, Central Towiiu, Eastern Zi, West Spikc, Kespral-Towiiu)
      Done borders: STANOVIA (Slavic Stanovia, General Stanovian State)
      CONNECTIONS: 0/?
      NATIONS: None
      SCENARIOS: None

Update (9/4/21)
      So, these 2 weeks I did not do much work (only 321 provinces that is 160.5 per week) but still, I have done some work lol
      This is day of history number 10 and here's what i made... ehem... West Spikc is done and Kespral-Towiiu is also done. Next I made like a half from slavic stanovia. I have to say, we are nearing finish lol (And yeah, I finished at 2021 provinces for the memes) Here it is:

Update (3/26/21)
      Interesting how few weeks ago i felt like 250 provinces is too much and now i feel like those 265 provinces i did this week is not enough... Anyway, it's Day of History 9! This week I made 265 provinces finished a lot of parts of stanovia and had a lot of concentration about this project. Also, I rised the number of planned provinces by 500 because as I see, a lot of provinces will be still needed lol. That's it, see you in a week!

Update (3/19/21)
      IT ISSSSS DOH NUMBER 8! Another friday, another couple of provinces! This week I made 324 provinces (which is the most per week I've ever done) and finished Jurovia! Since Stanovia is huge I decided to split it up last week, and I already made 7 regions 100%! I hope we can do all of regions (exept for gss and sss) till next week! Here is the map atm:

#slavsunite
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!