Age of History Games
Dave ☢

Age Of Civilizations II: Ultimate Overhaul

Fourth Poll  

254 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

35 minutes ago, Comrade JP said:

Quick notice everyone, Dave has made a document with stuff that is going to be in the mod, so basically, we (the developers) can add stuff in the document, and Dave will see what he thinks of the idea and approve it or not.

nice

On 10/7/2019 at 4:29 PM, Comrade JP said:

Quick notice everyone, Dave has made a document with stuff that is going to be in the mod, so basically, we (the developers) can add stuff in the document, and Dave will see what he thinks of the idea and approve it or not.

Could you add a solid colour (color if you are American) background. I think that the realistic backgrounds used in a lot of mods look nice, but when the civs are added, it looks bad.

2 hours ago, WorkPlease said:

Could you add a solid colour (color if you are American) background. I think that the realistic backgrounds used in a lot of mods look nice, but when the civs are added, it looks bad.

I think a solid colour would look better aswell

21 hours ago, WorkPlease said:

What I know is that there will be different backgrounds for the map, so for slow computers, you will be able to have a solid colour or if you have a good pc you will be able to have a realistic one.

30 minutes ago, Comrade JP said:

What I know is that there will be different backgrounds for the map, so for slow computers, you will be able to have a solid colour or if you have a good pc you will be able to have a realistic one.

Would it be available for Android? 

I would like to suggest something for Ultimate Overhaul. I was wondering if it be possible that you could add the ability to incite a coup/boost party/ideology popularity in a country like you can in HoI IV? For example, you are playing as the Soviet Union and you want to incite a Communist coup in France, and if the coup is successful, France will become Communist?

Edited by Surreal Strategist 1524
Addition to post

1 hour ago, Surreal Strategist 1524 said:

I would like to suggest something for Ultimate Overhaul. I was wondering if it be possible that you could add the ability to incite a coup/boost party/ideology popularity in a country like you can in HoI IV? For example, you are playing as the Soviet Union and you want to incite a Communist coup in France, and if the coup is successful, France will become Communist?

theres a file to add suggestion for the mod, its in the discord server

6 hours ago, Kelvinnn said:
7 hours ago, Surreal Strategist 1524 said:

theres a file to add suggestion for the mod, its in the discord server

Yep, there is a file to add suggestions, you need to go to the discord server if you cant add it just tell me you cant and I will add this.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By İmperial Sealand
      This mod is a mod which is related to MEIOU & Taxes mod of Europa Universalis IV.
      Features:
      Huge mount of Formable Nations with formable systems
      Lots of Events for scenarios with events
      A unique map with MEIOU & Taxes provinces
      lots of Leaders
      Musics
      New Ideologies with Familial systems

Scenarios: 
      -Charles IV's Golden Bull (no events)
      -Charles IV's Golden Bull (with events)
      -Rise of Ottomans (1444) (no events)
      -Rise of Ottomans (1444) (With Events)
      Maybe some more scenarios in future but I can't promise right now

Progress:
      Provinces: All of Europe, Middle East and a big part of Africa
      Ideologies: 0%
      Scenarios: 0%
      Formable nations: 0%
      Events: 0%
      if you have any suggestions or questions, you can contact me on discord (  Empire of Sealand#3901 )
      Developers: @Simon Wilford @İmperial Sealand @BarışMançocu

Special thanks to (Credits):
      - @Kerems2434for allowing me to use his formable nations system idea
      - @Mkafor making background
      - @Italian PeCfor allowing me to use his event trees idea

Poll: We weren't able to decide so we decided to start a poll for that. Which one looks better? first one (Urducks one)? or second one (Mka's one)? 

• By Ilovepatatos
      I'm trying to create a 1900 scenario with events until the modern day if someone can help with tips u can do it 
    • By Clashwithjhakas
      DOWNLOAD LINK FOR MEGA.NZ - BETA-1.0
      DOWNLOAD LINK FOR DRIVE -  BETA-1.0

I am making MANY different scenarios , SOME of them are based on reality while SOME is for fun (there are more), 
      1 - Indian Sub-Divisions 
      2- India during Partition (it is not 100% correct i added some of the civilizations by my self ) 
      3 - British Isles but colonized by India . 
      4 - World War 2 (Alternative)
      5- The Indian Subcontinent Map (Including - India , Pakistan , Bangladesh , Nepal , Bhutan , Myanmar civil war , Tibet and Afghanistan)
      6- Indo-Pak Wars 
      AND MANY MORE FUN SCENARIOS !
      The modern day map of India will be detailed and 99% Real with minor mistakes .
      The Partition map is not accurate 100 % but for more fun in playing the game i added some more civilizations.  I will post updates if i do any major change in the maps .
      The flags in every scenario are not guaranteed true .  
      Total mod/game size - 607 MB
      DOWNLOAD FROM ABOVE LINK OR FROM HERE

The mod is under work (Beta 1.0 is  released).
      Comment if u find any mistakes or suggestions or questions 😊

• By LuperonWW4
      Just some Conquerors 2 cursed scenario that i made.

Well basically this mod is a fictitious scenario from the 30-40s in which the CSA and the Argentine confederation continue to exist and they ally themselves with a Dominican Republic under the regime of the dictator Trujillo which has annexed Cuba for which Mexico, its vassals and Colombia make  an operation to overthrow the alliance of RD and CSA to end their fascist regimes
      It has 3 alliances that are:
      -UNHDN
      [made up of the Trujillo Dominican Republic and its vassal Cuba, the CSA, communist Mexico and Brazil Brazil]
      -ACDCYN
      [made up of Mexico and its vassals, Gran Colombia and its vassals Peru-Bolivia]
      PLU
      [Hybrid of political party and socio-political alliance formed by Cisplatina and her vassal the United States of the Rio de la Plata

I hope you like it!.
      PD;To activate it you only have to paste the folder that comes in the .zip in the AOC2 scenarios folder

operation-hinchaAOC2.zip
    • By Batın Burhan
      ENG
      Hello to everyone. I started launching an unprecedented European mode. This mode is a mode that continues to move forward, modeling the HOI4.

mod includes Europe

More than 4,000 provinces in total

If you want to help, you can reach me without conflict (Batın Burhan # 5278)

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BatınBurhan/featured

features

-new font
      - Faster Turn Transition Speeds
      - New Game Logo
      - New music
      - New Battle Sound
      - new HOI4 panels
      - very realistic HOI4 interface
      -60+ scenarios
      - 1st and 2nd world war event
      - Way return path selection
      - new leaders
      newly shaped civilizations
      -New terrain type visuals
      - brand new color pack
      - Compatible Versions for Windows and Android
      -You can comment or react to me on fashion.
                                            Current states

Small view of the developing interface.

PRODUCERS

-Batin Burhan

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!