Jump to content
Age of Civilizations
Dave ☢

Age Of Civilizations II: Ultimate Overhaul

Third Poll  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Quick notice everyone, Dave has made a document with stuff that is going to be in the mod, so basically, we (the developers) can add stuff in the document, and Dave will see what he thinks of the idea and approve it or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Comrade JP said:

Quick notice everyone, Dave has made a document with stuff that is going to be in the mod, so basically, we (the developers) can add stuff in the document, and Dave will see what he thinks of the idea and approve it or not.

nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2019 at 4:29 PM, Comrade JP said:

Quick notice everyone, Dave has made a document with stuff that is going to be in the mod, so basically, we (the developers) can add stuff in the document, and Dave will see what he thinks of the idea and approve it or not.

Could you add a solid colour (color if you are American) background. I think that the realistic backgrounds used in a lot of mods look nice, but when the civs are added, it looks bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WorkPlease said:

Could you add a solid colour (color if you are American) background. I think that the realistic backgrounds used in a lot of mods look nice, but when the civs are added, it looks bad.

I think a solid colour would look better aswell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, WorkPlease said:

Could you add a solid colour (color if you are American) background. I think that the realistic backgrounds used in a lot of mods look nice, but when the civs are added, it looks bad.

What I know is that there will be different backgrounds for the map, so for slow computers, you will be able to have a solid colour or if you have a good pc you will be able to have a realistic one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Comrade JP said:

What I know is that there will be different backgrounds for the map, so for slow computers, you will be able to have a solid colour or if you have a good pc you will be able to have a realistic one.

Would it be available for Android? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to suggest something for Ultimate Overhaul. I was wondering if it be possible that you could add the ability to incite a coup/boost party/ideology popularity in a country like you can in HoI IV? For example, you are playing as the Soviet Union and you want to incite a Communist coup in France, and if the coup is successful, France will become Communist?

Edited by Surreal Strategist 1524
Addition to post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Surreal Strategist 1524 said:

I would like to suggest something for Ultimate Overhaul. I was wondering if it be possible that you could add the ability to incite a coup/boost party/ideology popularity in a country like you can in HoI IV? For example, you are playing as the Soviet Union and you want to incite a Communist coup in France, and if the coup is successful, France will become Communist?

theres a file to add suggestion for the mod, its in the discord server

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kelvinnn said:
7 hours ago, Surreal Strategist 1524 said:

I would like to suggest something for Ultimate Overhaul. I was wondering if it be possible that you could add the ability to incite a coup/boost party/ideology popularity in a country like you can in HoI IV? For example, you are playing as the Soviet Union and you want to incite a Communist coup in France, and if the coup is successful, France will become Communist?

theres a file to add suggestion for the mod, its in the discord server

Yep, there is a file to add suggestions, you need to go to the discord server if you cant add it just tell me you cant and I will add this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Banana Mapper
      This is mod about Germany,in 1920s-1930s Communist and Nazi party were rising to overthrow government,it has been year since great depression started,people don't trust government anymore,political parties used this oportunity in october of 1930 riots started happening all across Germany,20 days afther that Germany deployed military to end riots,afther this Nazi party and Communist decleared war on Germany,resulting civil war,France woried about war in Germany alied with Germany to end civil war.
       
      This is my first scenario,yeah it has been made in like 20m and who wants to check out my channel he can see it here:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdYuR9n43fMr7odaQHHVLVQ?view_as=subscriber
      Thanks!
      NOTICE:I never made any scenarios and this one is not best one! Thanks for understanding. 
       
      Download link:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/65khvhbx0pofq/German_Civil_War_mod(Read_ReadME)
       
       
       

    • By Kerems2434
      Fate of World Mode - (New UI, New Scenarios, New Background, New Maps, New Ideologıes and Religions,New Icons, New Musics) (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) AoC2ModdingTR
      Hello to everyone. I am here again with a new mode. The new UI, new Background, New Game Sounds, New Scenarios, new ideologies, new religions, new maps and new icons, all of which belong to our group AoC2ModdingTR. Currently only UI and map background is complete.
      New Scenarios: 
      The scenarios are not yet complete. But we plan to make at least 20 scenarios and scenarios of important centuries. Each scenario will contain at least 20 events.
       
      New UI:
      This UI was created using mostly blue and black colors. It really made the game look very stylish. New UI created by Kerems2434 (Me).



       
       
      New Map Background:
       
      New background made for Earth Map. It was prepared by adding additions to the background of Addon + mode. by Kerems2434 (Me)



       
       
      New Maps:
      Maps are not yet complete. We plan to make at least 3 maps. Maps will be prepared in the form of very detailed maps of some countries.
       
      New Ideologies & Religions:
      Since we cannot add religions as a separate system to the game, we put religions into ideologies.
      For example:
      Monarchy - Christian
      Monarchy - Muslim
      Monarchy - Buddhist
      or
      Fascism - Jewish
      Fascism - Christian
      Fascism - Muslim 
      ETC.
       
      New Icons:
      Brand new and attractive icons will be prepared for those who are bored of the game's own icons.
       
      SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIVov6An3mEzP17tLGcZl6g?view_as=subscriber
      MOD WILL BE RELEASED 3-4 WEEKS.
      FATE OF WORLD MODE BY AOC2MODDİNGTR GROUP
      (ALL SCENARIOS, UI, BACKGROUND, MAPS, ICONS, MUSICS, IDEOLOGIES AND RELIGIONS BY AOC2MODDINGTR)
      PREPARİNG BY KEREMS2434, LİM10, M.ISA, ARDA, BERAT2121113
    • By sabit
      New Mod project AOCRAFT
       
      Made by Korean team
       

       
      +
       
      New UI
       
      +
       

       
       
      +
       
      New leaders potrait
       
      +
       
       

       
      +
       
      New Earth Map
       
      +
       
       
      #####################
       

      : Development :
      Gogitguk & Sabit
       
      : Special Thanks :
      Basilio Paleologo
       
    • By PANTIC
      Scenario states of India version 1
      This scenario is about the states of India or the Civil War 🎌
      This scenario has a few errors and the reason is not from me but from the design of the map 🇵🇱
      In the next update we will try to add pictures of the leaders we will try to fix the border ❌
      X x X
       
      Details about
      Civi" 22
      Year" 2021
      Author" PNC Tareq
      photos


      Links download
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mgDYzoLMKnwQF32ZPWVlQfwHDRMxD-9r/view?usp=drivesdk
      Follow us on YouTube
      " Od ki 3n "
×
×
  • Create New...