Age of History Games
Dave ☢

Age Of Civilizations II: Ultimate Overhaul

Fourth Poll  

186 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Comrade JP said:

Its more of that the main dev lost enthusiasm when the lock down started because of how intense and complex to mod new things in the game, although he has returned afer a few months of no activity from him (the server it self was actually quite active), also the discord is now even more active because 1) he is back and 2) we are doing some mp games of other games.

Smash Video Games GIF by HyperX

Exciting!

Can't wait for the mod!!

1. Will it be on Android and iOS devices?

2. When will it release

Hope you don't mind answering those questions 🙂

Posted (edited)
Is it possible to add things like military training in vassals and vassals not being able to take land in battle? (Of course, this may vary depending on the vassal type.) Oh google translate

and of course lords should can change fate of vassals (in the treaties or in wars)it should be capitulating and capitulating must open a treaty menu (like hoi4)

Add time system and delete turn system

add multiplayer

That's all

Edited by Ecofcu

On 7/19/2020 at 1:11 AM, RytisLTU123 said:

Exciting!

Can't wait for the mod!!

1. Will it be on Android and iOS devices?

2. When will it release

Hope you don't mind answering those questions 🙂

I know for sure that it will be for android, but not about iOS. We dont know when it will release but we are just one version away I belive, in fact in the Discord server Dave publicly said that he needed translation for a launcher for the game so now you know what we are doing now. (That is in the development diary channel which is public)

image.png.67d333484419ad09db0d4b4d8be4502c.png

On 7/19/2020 at 9:00 PM, Ecofcu said:

Is it possible to add things like military training in vassals and vassals not being able to take land in battle? (Of course, this may vary depending on the vassal type.) Oh google translate

and of course lords should can change fate of vassals (in the treaties or in wars)it should be capitulating and capitulating must open a treaty menu (like hoi4)

Add time system and delete turn system

add multiplayer

That's all

I dont now if its possible or not (to make them) but in the discord server we have a link to a spreadsheet where there are ideas and if Dave likes them he will accept them.

On 7/26/2020 at 3:05 AM, Vaka said:

the development of the mod continues?

Yes

On 7/26/2020 at 7:30 AM, Nucka0420 said:

Has this been released yet??

No, but it should be close, hopefully

On 7/27/2020 at 8:09 AM, Argentum said:

It does, they recently told us they’ve made 35 events for the Hungarian decision tree for now.

Well, that was said in the 18/2/2020 so it should be more now

Posted (edited)
El 3/22/2019 a las 9:55 PM, Dave ☢ dijo:

Hey tengo una pregunta me encanta su mod y me gustaría jugar a ellos tan pronto como sea posible, pero la pregunta es si hay enfoques a España como restaurar el imperio o restaurar la monarquía tal vez? o también recuperar gibraltar y cosas de la guerra civil, etc.

Edited by EL_españolito16:v

55 minutes ago, EL_españolito16:v said:

Hey tengo una pregunta me encanta su mod y me gustaría jugar a ellos tan pronto como sea posible, pero la pregunta es si hay enfoques a España como restaurar el imperio o restaurar la monarquía tal vez? o también recuperar gibraltar y cosas de la guerra civil, etc.

estoy haciendo un mod llamado proyecto Europa, ahí, todos los países tendrán sus decisiones y eventos, no está terminado pero podría interesarte, si lo quieres buscar, esta en la comunidad española

8 hours ago, orcacraft888 said:

estoy haciendo un mod llamado proyecto Europa, ahí, todos los países tendrán sus decisiones y eventos, no está terminado pero podría interesarte, si lo quieres buscar, esta en la comunidad española

ok grax

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By The Stew Man
      What is Dawn of Tomorrow?
      Dawn of Tomorrow is an AoH II mod focusing the game in a more contemporary, modern setting, Although realism and complexity are not priorities, DoT still tries to deliver a fun and fresh experience.

What are the features?
      The features that are included in Dawn of Tomorrow are the following:
      Icons, UI and many graphical aspects updated to be more modern; Lots of new sounds replacing the old ones A new soundtrack (a.k.a Hearts of Iron IV soundtrack) New scenarios all set in the modern era A couple of new ideologies Some more that I'm forgetting Currently, the mod is a Work In Progress and not even nearly finished, there is a lot of work that needs to be done in many departments, I don't promise anything big, just a project that delivers the look and feel of a modern setting in AoH II whilst being fun.

Scenarios won't have scripted events and if they do, they'll be minimal events to keep the game flow interesting and add a bit more of flair to the world.

Some scenarios I have in mind are obviously the Modern Day, apart from that, here are some planned ones:
      2000 - Anno Domini 2000 2001 - Seven Hours (Based on Half-Life 2's Seven Hour War, the world VS the Combine Empire) 2004 - Buried West (USSR wins the Cold War) 2020 - Second American Civil War 2022 - Shattered World (The world has fallen and a lot has happened) 2030 - Legacy of War (Post WWIII Scenario) 2050 - Contact! (Alien invasion) As previously stated, this is a Work In Progress, some assets are even placeholders from other mods, there is no set release date but I will keep you all updated with info on the progress of the mod.

• By The IM
      Hi! This is my mod making continuation, here you will see download link of my mod:

A lot od people, want to play on scenario with a lot of events, a lot of leaders, with alternative history and of course true history. So, here is Modernday scenario about year 1991, where you can see a lot of events from this date, like fall of USSR or Yugoslavian War! Hope you enjoy!

Of course i will translate whole mod to English language, don't worry about it!
    • By Nicsos2
      Modify+ is a global mod, adding a bunch of new interesting things to the game. It is based on Addon+, and Addon+ 2.0
      New scenarios: 2035, 2027, 2020, Red World, 1988, 1960, 1949, 1946, 1945, 1944, 1943, 1941, 1939, 1936, 1933, 1930, 1918, 1910. KaiserReich, KaiserSchlacht, Another World, In The Name Of The Tsar, Nazi World, Apres Moi Le Deluge, FuhrerReich, Grand Tartaria, 1444, 1202 and more... New Provinces in europe and africa New towns and civilizations New Ideologies New music New GUI Events(Comming Soon) New countries New formed Civilizations New liders(Comming Soon) And more...  

• By The IM
      I'm sure you dreamed about this scenario! But why  i put scenario in mods category? Read this:
      Cześć! Jest to mój pierwszy projekt na tej stronce do modów, akurat do AoCII. Ostatnio miałem taki malutki przebłysk:
      "Dużo ludzi pisze że potrzebuje kogoś to pomocy przy robieniu wydarzeń, a ja umiem je robić od samego początku nawet te zaawansowane!" Więc naszła mnie myśl aby stworzyć scenariusz dzisiejszej europy ale każdy kraj będzie miał oryginalne drzewko. Takie podobne do tego jakie są w Hearts of Iron 4 ale oczywiście inaczej wyglądające. Projekt zaczołem dziś czyli 17 maja a skończe go pewnie za pare tygodni (przy dobrej pracy ok. 2). Oczywiście później wyśle wam zdjęcia związane z przebiegem prac i będziecie mogli popatrzeć na moją męke 😄 Informuje już teraz że nie będe odpisywać na komentarze pod projektem przez okres prac ale będe je przeglądać. Jak ktoś będzie chciał zobaczyć jak wyglądają drzewka kraji to wyśle je jako zdjęcia. Dziękuje i życzcie mi miłych prac bo jak nie to dodam wydarzenie do drzewka niemiec "Powrót Rzeszy".
      English:
      Hey! This is my first project on this page for mods, just for AoCII. Recently I had such a tiny flash:
      "A lot of people write that I need someone to help me make events, and I can do them from the very beginning even the advanced!" So the thought came to me to create the script of today's Europe but each country will have an original tree. So similar to what they are in Hearts of Iron 4 but of course looking different. I started the project today, 17 May and I will finish it in a few weeks (with a good job approx. 2). Of course, later I will send you photos related to the course of work and you will be able to look at my torment: I am now informing you that I will not reply to comments on the project for the duration of the work, but I will review them. If someone wants to see what country trees look like and they will send them as photos. Thank you and wish me nice work because if not I will add the event to the German tree "Return of the Reich".
      I used google translate so sorry for the mistakes!
      Here i will tell you about every news and updates of this mod:
      0.1 Alpha - Iceland and Denmark have trees from now!
      0.2 Alpha - Norway and Ireland have trees from now!
      0.3 Alpha - Spain have problems with Catalonia from now! Poland have deals with Belarus too.
      EDITED in 27.11.2020
      Hello! I back after really big problem. I was infected by coronavirus, with heavy pain :c But today, i can easily continue this mod project! Hope you enjoy it! Thank you!!! <333
      Sorry for my english, xd
      So i got plans, to completely renew this mod, i mean. Scenario will start in 1990 on 1 January, there will be events like "Fall of USSR" or War in Yugoslavia! Trees Project need to be renew too! 
      1.0 Alpha - There is NATO, some people dont want it but i make NATO low advanced so you can fight with them just like with one Nation!
      - Countries like USSR, Yugoslavia, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Hungary got many events already,
      - You can now join to NATO by events, 
      - In some countries like USA is presidential election Events so you can change goverment from Democracy to Republican for example!
      There is also mod release date, probably on 2021, so one month to go!

• By redr1p
      The shangai powers won the ww 3.
      Russia and China are the new superpowers. 
      Russia has belarus ukraine and many puppets.
      China has tailand and so many indian puppets.
      India, France, Italy, Germany, Turkey, Norway, America and many other NATO countries collapsed.
      Iran has half of the arabic peninsula.
      And so on...

Download 1 ===>ShangaiVictory.rar
      Download 2===>https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oC-4pPNKHhHSmIZRbQjNg-IjgD-fM-X1/view?usp=sharing
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!