Age of History 3

Chexier

Chexier's Present Day Mod - Modern World, but improved

6 hours ago, WUWU897 said:

How should I download this? Should I get a new AOC2 and replace the files there?

Just download, extract and replace the files. I'm also going to add new countries soon.

EDIT: I'm having a bad time with the map editor, it's unplayable for me, so I won't be adding new provinces until it's fixed. If you want to, you can download my mod and modify the provinces the way you like.

Edited by Chexier

Hey man. Kosovo is Serbia. I know that more than half countries of NATO recognizes Kosovo but its Serbia. You probably won't change it but Kosovo is hearth of Serbia. You can read history. Main Serbian events happened in Kosovo. Nice map btw.

5 minutes ago, MatijaVojnic said:

Hey man. Kosovo is Serbia. I know that more than half countries of NATO recognizes Kosovo but its Serbia. You probably won't change it but Kosovo is hearth of Serbia. You can read history. Main Serbian events happened in Kosovo. Nice map btw.

He's doing what goverments control. NOT what the UN even sees as a country. Kosovo does control it's lands, so it's going to be there. No need to get mad.

21 hours ago, Chexier said:

Just download, extract and replace the files. I'm also going to add new countries soon.

EDIT: I'm having a bad time with the map editor, it's unplayable for me, so I won't be adding new provinces until it's fixed. If you want to, you can download my mod and modify the provinces the way you like.

I don't know how the map editor works, so shrug .

7 hours ago, MatijaVojnic said:

Kosovo was a important part of serbia, but in the present day it's not controlled by the serbian government, but by the kosovo govt. I want to make my map realistic, so why commit changes that will make my map less accurate?

6 hours ago, MatijaVojnic said:

What is with Canada, Why it has that flag

You probably didn't replace the flags and flagsH folder. You should do that.

Just now, Baked Beans said:

can other countries join NATO or CSTO without inviting them or is that not a a feature?

Considering how factions work in AoC2, the nations will probably not join any of the factions as they would be too big. They are programmed in a way where only 2 to 3 nations would be even near accepting joining a faction due to other allies. I am pretty sure unless Chexier re-scripted the alliance system, the factions will not get any bigger. He might add scripted events though, which might give other nations a chance to join either faction

Are you planning on adding events? If yes id like to suggest some
-Sea of Azov crisis event chain that could lead up to Russia-Ukraine war or even NATO-Russia war
-Escalation in the balkans over Kosovo making its own millitary (dont know exactly whats happening but it should be easy to research)
-Uyghurs declaring independence from china and forming East turkestan republic,then china gets event to declare war to reclaim it or to let them be (uyghurs are muslims located in the north west of china,the chinese goverment has a large millitary presence there,they send uyghurs to "re-education" camps,they have heavy CCTV and surveillance presence etc)

On 1/5/2019 at 10:19 AM, ($Jake$) said:

Considering how factions work in AoC2, the nations will probably not join any of the factions as they would be too big. They are programmed in a way where only 2 to 3 nations would be even near accepting joining a faction due to other allies. I am pretty sure unless Chexier re-scripted the alliance system, the factions will not get any bigger. He might add scripted events though, which might give other nations a chance to join either faction 

Good idea. I will add events for joining factions.

Just now, Chexier said:

Good idea. I will add events for joining factions.

That's what I am doing with my ATDF Scenario. It's a pretty big pain in the ass though, prepare to copy a lot of the same events over and over again.

13 hours ago, IHazWedz said:

Are you planning on adding events? If yes id like to suggest some
-Sea of Azov crisis event chain that could lead up to Russia-Ukraine war or even NATO-Russia war
-Escalation in the balkans over Kosovo making its own millitary (dont know exactly whats happening but it should be easy to research)
-Uyghurs declaring independence from china and forming East turkestan republic,then china gets event to declare war to reclaim it or to let them be (uyghurs are muslims located in the north west of china,the chinese goverment has a large millitary presence there,they send uyghurs to "re-education" camps,they have heavy CCTV and surveillance presence etc) 

I will focus on adding events for Ukraine and Russia mainly. Thank you.

On 1/3/2019 at 2:37 PM, MatijaVojnic said:

What is with Canada, Why it has that flag

Actually canada has the wrong flag, but I will fix it soon. Just delete can_m.png from your flags and flagsH folders.