Jump to content
Age of History Games
Chexier

Chexier's Present Day Mod - Modern World, but improved

Recommended Posts

I am very sorry for copying your mod. A month ago around before they added napolionic era I created a mod just like yours but it got deleted on a update and 2 days ago I figured out I could create that mod again by copying the files of modernday into modernday2 and thats how I made modern day + mod 

 

I didnt see this mod when I made it ooopsss

Check out my channel for video evidence: Evidential

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Evidential said:

I am very sorry for copying your mod. A month ago around before they added napolionic era I created a mod just like yours but it got deleted on a update and 2 days ago I figured out I could create that mod again by copying the files of modernday into modernday2 and thats how I made modern day + mod 

 

I didnt see this mod when I made it ooopsss

Check out my channel for video evidence: Evidential

No problem, my mod is in public domain. You can copy all of my stuff if you want to.

Edited by Chexier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chexier said:

No problem, my mod is in public domain. You can copy all of my stuff if you want to.

Im thinking of adding events in which the player can control if they want a action to happen by placing a farm on a certain province in order for whatever the player wanted to happen 

 

Example: i. n 2021 there is a event in which the usa can invite finland into nato or not (inwhich if you place a farm on New York and then finland joins nato) 

Like my concept? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Evidential said:

Im thinking of adding events in which the player can control if they want a action to happen by placing a farm on a certain province in order for whatever the player wanted to happen 

 

Example: i. n 2021 there is a event in which the usa can invite finland into nato or not (inwhich if you place a farm on New York and then finland joins nato) 

Like my concept? 

That's very weird lmao. Just make it trigger by opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey! I found a bug with rebels in Syria, they cannot be defeated because my troops become on their side, when i attack.

By the way, why Karabakh is Artsakh Kingdom? In game there is a tag of Nagorno-Karabakh Republic.

Mod really cool.

Edited by YuraTheGreat
need reason? seriously?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Update some leaders

Can yuo please update Mexican President!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, YuraTheGreat said:

Hey! I found a bug with rebels in Syria, they cannot be defeated because my troops become on their side, when i attack.

By the way, why Karabakh is Artsakh Kingdom? In game there is a tag of Nagorno-Karabakh Republic.

Mod really cool.

Strange bug. I will try to fix it soon. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-_- ok.. I see what you have done. You know what? Ok fine. I see that you have completely ripped off my idea of divided by 50 even though my mod said for everyone to not copy it. Great, just.. great! 

You know, we can resolve this peacefully ok? You can probably see that actually nothing is copied from your mod. Yes, nothing. If you go into my mod and check the stuff out you can see that im trying not to copy you. I.. just.. I didnt see your mod when I made mine so I thought I was the first one until I saw yours. You said it was ok and it was free to copy but I decided not to. Id rather team together rather than to copy eachother. 

If you see this message please note that I did not mean to copy you. I am very sorry but it is not ok to copy exactly off of me for fame. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Evidential said:

-_- ok.. I see what you have done. You know what? Ok fine. I see that you have completely ripped off my idea of divided by 50 even though my mod said for everyone to not copy it. Great, just.. great! 

You know, we can resolve this peacefully ok? You can probably see that actually nothing is copied from your mod. Yes, nothing. If you go into my mod and check the stuff out you can see that im trying not to copy you. I.. just.. I didnt see your mod when I made mine so I thought I was the first one until I saw yours. You said it was ok and it was free to copy but I decided not to. Id rather team together rather than to copy eachother. 

If you see this message please note that I did not mean to copy you. I am very sorry but it is not ok to copy exactly off of me for fame. 

Intellectual property does not exist.

Change my mind.

 

Also, I didn't even copy your mod files. I've just had the same idea. And I won't remove it from my mod.

 

EDIT: And I've even forgot to say that you can't copyright your mod because Lukasz has the copyrights of AoC2 LUL

Edited by Chexier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Evidential said:

-_- ok.. I see what you have done. You know what? Ok fine. I see that you have completely ripped off my idea of divided by 50 even though my mod said for everyone to not copy it. Great, just.. great! 

You know, we can resolve this peacefully ok? You can probably see that actually nothing is copied from your mod. Yes, nothing. If you go into my mod and check the stuff out you can see that im trying not to copy you. I.. just.. I didnt see your mod when I made mine so I thought I was the first one until I saw yours. You said it was ok and it was free to copy but I decided not to. Id rather team together rather than to copy eachother. 

If you see this message please note that I did not mean to copy you. I am very sorry but it is not ok to copy exactly off of me for fame. 

"You followed my idea of creating a mod, even though no game files were copied, the scenario is LITERALLY about whats happening in real life, and you're doing it for fame even though I'm less famous than you! *Insert more rambling here*"
See how idiotic that honestly sounds? Plus, that text you posted is confusing, it's contradicting itself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Chexier said:

Intellectual property does not exist.

Change my mind.

 

Also, I didn't even copy your mod files. I've just had the same idea. And I won't remove it from my mod.

 

EDIT: And I've even forgot to say that you can't copyright your mod because Lukasz has the copyrights of AoC2 LUL

Well I assume you are pretty much correct. We will both will have 2 different paths. Here is the video to prove I had the idea first 

Thar was kinda the first time I recorded aoc2 so I kinda misunderstood how load the music was in the video

 

Screenshot_20190119-092209.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Evidential said:

Well I assume you are pretty much correct. We will both will have 2 different paths. Here is the video to prove I had the idea first  

Thar was kinda the first time I recorded aoc2 so I kinda misunderstood how load the music was in the video

 

Screenshot_20190119-092209.png

I don't care if you had the idea first, you can't copyright ideas lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Golo
      I'am currently working on this Lord of the Rings themed Mod for Age of Civilisations II.
      It Will feature:
       
      1. A large Map with several Thousand provinces. 
      2. An abundance of different scenarios
      3. Many Formable Civilisations such as Arnor and Númenor
      4. Events for the most important Nations
      5. A Fellowship of the Ring Eventchain
      6. Leaders for all Major Realms
      7. A large assortment of Cities and Fortresses
      8. Every Member of the Fellowship with his own Realm
      9. Custom Terrain types with special ones for important places
      10. Custom Government Types such as "Elven Kingdom" or "High Kingdom of Dunedain"
      11. The Soundtrack of LotR and The Hobbit 
      12. A nice Custom Icon 
       
      I'am determined to release this Mod within this year, progress has been very steady and fast. I also won't abandon this project, unlike most mod creators on this website I will actaully deliver. If you are Interested or have any Questions please feel free to ask.
       
      For the Rest of November I plan on aading the eastern and southern coastline. I will also work on Far Harad and add a few hundred provinces to this little populated region. If I have more time which I asume I will add provinces to the east and complete Rhun. I will also remake Ithilien and the remnants of Numenor because they look pretty ugly right now.
       
       
       



    • By klucen1945
      Download Scenario:
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fMjUJlK_xG-W85K0fcZx-d7flvJaq73k/view?usp=sharing
       

       
    • By Based
      After seeing a lack of simplified maps, I decided to make one of my own. Keep in mind that this is my first mod and that I had no previous experience doing something like this. Anyways, here is a mod with 22 scenarios, +2 joke ones, 25 new civilizations, 29 formables and only 533 provinces.
      This map encompasses North America, The Caribbean, North Africa, Part of Asia Minor and Asia Central and Europe. I apologize in advance if you see any border error.
      I hope you all enjoy this mod made by me.
      - Simplified Sam - aka Based
      MOD (With background): Terranova.rar
      MOD (PC) PREINSTALED IN THE GAME:
       https://drive.google.com/file/d/1URLnCPOvFxz3PLpu51_0BPzZORgqAQwP/view?usp=sharing
            ·This version it's already preinstalled for you, so you don't have to do anything except download and extract the file, it only contains the Terranova map (with scenarios and civilizations) and nothing else. Have fun.
      MOD FOR ANDROID: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ppwFQQJylW9l_z-rej9bqJerVMyha2FG/view?usp=sharing
           ·Instructions: Just need a RAR reader, install it, and play it.
      Mod for Android with Addon+ (Made by Lta):
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/13nLb7bmeUHwVgK4C9I6pZZEd-_mzwDM1/view?usp=drivesdk
           ·Tip for mobile users:
           ·If the loading screen stops at 49% or other percentage, just close and reopen the app, it fixes itself.
           ·If you try to change the map from the map you currently are to Terranova and it stops in at the loading screen. 
                          Go to Settings --> Map: "The map you currently are" --> Select Terranova --> Select Scale x1 - [4440x2600]
      Credits: 
      - Map, provinces and coding (Terranova); made by Simplified Sam (Based)
      - Adaptation for Addon 1.4.1; made by Lta
      Follow me and this topic if you enjoyed my mod, and leave some feedback in the comments. It was a fun experience creating this. 😄
    • By Chairman Baad
      Presenting a Great New MOOOOOD!!!
      It will feature historical, non-historical, pop culture, and more!
      Here are the featur-oh wait, I've been told the mod is dead. Nevermind.

    • By Armin_4599
      HOI4 DLCs HD Music Pack For Age of History And Mods (300MB!)
      HOI4 DLC'lerin HD Müzik Paketi Age of History ve Modlari İçin  (300MB!)
       
      36 Musics From :
      dlc034_no_step_back
      dlc011_german_march_order_music_pack
      dlc017_original_soundtrack (some)
      dlc022_waking_the_tiger
      dlc023_man_the_guns
      dlc028_la_resistance
      dlc031_battle_for_the_bosporus
       
      Download Link

  • Popular Now

  • Our picks


  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...