7. Cristiano Gaben

Cristiano Gaben

8. Swiss mapper

Swiss mapper

9. ITurkishmapping

ITurkishmapping

• Similar Content

• By mimida21
      hello everyone, i'm new to this platform,  plus this map i was working on, took me about 6 days in total when it's come to map making, what inspire me is that some famous guy on the forum with xi as profile pic called age of history 2 as "risk ripoff", but without further a do, welcome to:
      RISK: age of history 2 edition

+almost like aoh1, but way smaller.
      +no sea provinces yet, so it'll feel like old risk game.
      -some country placement may be wrong but it's not like risk was accurate to begin with.

- six scenario as of right now (there'll be more to come, don't worry)
      0.2 update : + fixed the regional placement of the map.
      + added a new scenario: 1440.
      + a ton of formable nations, around 27.
      + created alot of city in different provinces.
      -  due to the lack of sea province in the map, there's only one province wastelanded in 1440.
      -  i accidently made H.R.E the number one in 1440.
      0.3 update: + fixed terrain placement slightly, and fix some continent placement *northern north America and Alaska ain't Asia*
      + 3 more scenarios added.
      + made a new civilization exclusive to one scenario (the requested one).
      - still no sea provinces as of now.
      note: the map was made with map editor 2 and edited with vanilla game.
      0.4 update: + brand new but probably stolen and modified a bit map: africa.
      + a new scenario for original risk map.
      - still no sea province for original risk map...
      0.4.1 update: + some minor fixes around connection between provinces.
      +  three new scenarios for risk Africa.
      + around 11 formable nations added.
      - still no update for original risk map (i'll get around for this sometime).
      download down below if you're interested:
      (for some dumb reason, the mod is undownloadable unless you're a member of this website forum, i'll look around this once the rar file getting heavy or something like that )

Risk age of history 2 edition (version 0.4.1).rar
    • By Clashwithjhakas
      DOWNLOAD LINK FOR MEGA.NZ - BETA-1.0
      DOWNLOAD LINK FOR DRIVE -  BETA-1.0

I am making MANY different scenarios , SOME of them are based on reality while SOME is for fun (there are more), 
      1 - Indian Sub-Divisions 
      2- India during Partition (it is not 100% correct i added some of the civilizations by my self ) 
      3 - British Isles but colonized by India . 
      4 - World War 2 (Alternative)
      5- The Indian Subcontinent Map (Including - India , Pakistan , Bangladesh , Nepal , Bhutan , Myanmar civil war , Tibet and Afghanistan)
      6- Indo-Pak Wars 
      AND MANY MORE FUN SCENARIOS !
      The modern day map of India will be detailed and 99% Real with minor mistakes .
      The Partition map is not accurate 100 % but for more fun in playing the game i added some more civilizations.  I will post updates if i do any major change in the maps .
      The flags in every scenario are not guaranteed true .  
      Total mod/game size - 607 MB
      DOWNLOAD FROM ABOVE LINK OR FROM HERE

The mod is under work (Beta 1.0 is  released).
      Comment if u find any mistakes or suggestions or questions 😊

• By ErnestoFiammata
      This is a map with 2817 provinces of Africa
      Scenarios:
      Modern day

Religion war

Libyan civil war
      Union of south Africa (1987)

The great war

First italo ethiopian war
      First boer war
      Victorian era (1836)

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13RNdaw0i0fZZrw9phguxcNqSofDCuC3Q/view?usp=drivesdk
    • By Kingpvz
      Helo thare! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida. Don't forget to follow and share your thoughts in the comments!
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!
      Support me on patreon please (click here)
      Background: 

PROVINCES: 2021 | Plan for provinces: ~2500
      Done regions: SEA, VENISTAN, VENESTAN, SLOVAKORIA, SLOVAKIORIA, UKREVOL, MARTINOVIAN NEW KINGDOM, MARTINOVIAN GUINEA, SUCHOVIA, RETWONIA, ZELAVIAN EMPIRE, MARTINOVIA, VENOSTAN KINGDOM, SCANN', MAURITOVANIA, VENOSTAN, JOHANCA, ZUZANOVIA, DESERTS, JUROVIA, STANOVIA (Retwonia, Islandia, Fourthy Union, Lapytovan Stanovia, Venes, Northern Stanovia, Nalian Zelav Stanovia, North Keban, South Keban, Protipalia, Tkebekh, East Spikc, Central Towiiu, Eastern Zi, West Spikc, Kespral-Towiiu)
      Done borders: STANOVIA (Slavic Stanovia, General Stanovian State)
      CONNECTIONS: 0/?
      NATIONS: None
      SCENARIOS: None

Update (9/4/21)
      So, these 2 weeks I did not do much work (only 321 provinces that is 160.5 per week) but still, I have done some work lol
      This is day of history number 10 and here's what i made... ehem... West Spikc is done and Kespral-Towiiu is also done. Next I made like a half from slavic stanovia. I have to say, we are nearing finish lol (And yeah, I finished at 2021 provinces for the memes) Here it is:

Update (3/26/21)
      Interesting how few weeks ago i felt like 250 provinces is too much and now i feel like those 265 provinces i did this week is not enough... Anyway, it's Day of History 9! This week I made 265 provinces finished a lot of parts of stanovia and had a lot of concentration about this project. Also, I rised the number of planned provinces by 500 because as I see, a lot of provinces will be still needed lol. That's it, see you in a week!

Update (3/19/21)
      IT ISSSSS DOH NUMBER 8! Another friday, another couple of provinces! This week I made 324 provinces (which is the most per week I've ever done) and finished Jurovia! Since Stanovia is huge I decided to split it up last week, and I already made 7 regions 100%! I hope we can do all of regions (exept for gss and sss) till next week! Here is the map atm:

#slavsunite
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!