Angel656

2. UnkinkingList

UnkinkingList

• Similar Content

• By Kazat0
      Sith Takeover Mod
      Version 0.1
      Author: Kazat0

This mod is very new and in development. This mod is about taking over the world as a custom nation "The Sith Empire"
      I will add many more events and decisions for nations and other things later on.
      This mod is inspired by my own sith realist order and some of the discussions we have.
      You start off as a one province minor in Slidell (this is where I grew up and where the order was made)
      You must go through the events to gain power in a semi-realistic manner
      Expect zero content in the alpha stage and it's basically just a custom nation and the base game with a few events.

Order website
    • By nameisalreadytaken
      Hello i am new here in this community. I am someone. 

My favourite AOC2 mod is Addon+.
      I like fighter aircraft.
      Also i like strategy games.
    • By German Conqueror
      I would like to know how many numbers of an army is required to vassal and annex countries, like small, midsized, and large countries. That would be great if you could give me advice 🙂
    • By GlitchR
      Georgia (state) and surrounding areas
      US County Map
      W.I.P.
      I am going to be making a mod with Scenarios In the United States centered around the state of Georgia
      This project may extend to the rest of the South, East, or us, or North America.
      If anyone would like to help out DM me
      No, i will not be giving up this project in like 5 hours.
      Picture is province layout, i will probably split provinces and counties into smaller ones
      This will be PC, after completion there may be Mobile and Mobile lite Versions

• By German Conqueror
      I would like to boost a province economy of 99 as it wasn't 99 before, how do I restore the economy of that province?