Age of History Games

There's nothing here yet

• Similar Content

• By Suzema
      Actual version of Age of Elder Scrolls - 2.5
      Age of Elder Scrolls - modification, that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn.
      In these mod is:
      -Map of the Nirn (5124 prov., 82 scenarios, 401 form.civs);
      -Elaborated map of the Tamriel (1797 prov., 57 scenarios, 131 form.civs); (cuted from mod since version 2.0)
      -Map of the Shivering Isles (171 prov., 8 scenarios, 4 form.civs);
      -Map of the Vvardenfell (612 prov., 7 scenarios, 8 form.civs);
      -Simplified map of the Tamriel (612 prov., 9 scenarios, 87 form.civs); (cuted from mod since version 2.0)
      -Music from the TES games (61 tracks);
      -New sounds;
      -New font;
      -New icons;
      -New interface;
      -1766 new civilizations;
      -Some new ideologies;
      -Remaded "Ages";
      -Mechanics of the leaders remade under the "National bonuses" (314 in total);
      -Code changes like in Bloody Europe II.
      Mod is available for PC and Androids
      DOWNLOAD LINKS:
      PC:
      Yandex.disk
      Mail.ru
      Google Drive

ANDROID:
      Yandex.disk
      Mail.ru
      Google Drive

Also check my old mod: 
      Bloody Europe II

• By Dosen512
      Does anyone know how to add new provinces? I've tried learning it but I just can't do it right...I just want to add a few provinces in the ''Europe'' map so if anyone who knows how and is willing to add them I would appreciate it. 

• By Hons
      AOH2 Province Exporter
      I made this program because i had to make it lol and i made it in JavaScript.
      This program exports provinces you have made with the Map Editor, so instead of using the Map Editor to export provinces and having to rename the provinces (which isn't the case for Map Editor 2.0) or deleting and remaking the province files with the Map Editor, which is very time consuming. You could use this to export the provinces that are displayed in the Map Editor
      The way it works is by using the Map Editor data / mapAoC2_v2.txt file and exporting it to generate provinces.
      The Instructions of how to use it is in the program.
      GitHub Download/Releases : https://github.com/honsda/AOH2-ProvinceExporter/releases
      Report bugs here : https://github.com/honsda/AOH2-ProvinceExporter/issues
      Exporting with the Website Version

1. Upload the Map Editor data. ( or mapAoC2_v2.txt file, which is located in editor_data folder in your Map Editor folder.)
      Website Version of the Exporter: https://honsda.github.io/AOH2-ProvinceExporter/web
      Running the program in Windows
      1. Download the Zip file from releases in GitHub. or download from here (v1.0.3) 
      AOH2-ProvinceUpdater-v1.0.3.rar
      2. Extract the Zip file.
      3. Run it and do what it says.
      Also i only made an executable version of the program for Windows, you'll have to download the repository and run it by yourself.
      Running the program for Non-Windows users
      1. Download NodeJS for your OS.
      2. Download the repository in GitHub. (Press "Code" and click "Download ZIP")
      3. Extract the Zip file.
      4. Open cmd prompt and redirect to the extracted folder using `cd <your-path-here>`.
      5. Type `npm install` and wait for it to finish.
      6. Run the program by typing `node update.js` on the cmd prompt.

• By Ali.jacop
      Hello friends.

At first, if you were expecting to see a mod to play with, I'm sorry.

Secondly, I want to explain my situation so that you understand me. I love the Age of Civilizations game and I love something else which is writing, so I decided why not use my writing knowledge to create scenarios with great stories using the events of the Age of Civilizations. Scenarios are different from the rest of the other scenarios, but something stopped me, which is the lack of the things I want in the game (such as specific flags, some new leaders).

So why don't you add them?

Because now you will understand my situation, I do not know anything about how to modify the game or add anything to it and my programming experience is simple, and the biggest problem is that I play Age of Civilizations on Android

So, what do you want ?

I want someone who knows about programming to volunteer to modify the game according to the requirements I need, and it is not a big thing, just some additions

Why don't you just ask someone to help you?

Because I will not be able to return the favor in exchange for help in return

What will be the benefit if your watch?

I will waive my rights for the things I worked on for you and you are completely free to do what you will do with the mod when it is finished

I will be waiting for any reply,        sorry for my english
  • Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!