Age of History Games
  1. SUDAMXX

SUDAMXX

• Similar Content

• By WorldStadiums
      I need your help, is that I have run out of ideas to create new scenarios, I want to create something relatively new, but the ideas that occur to me have already been made, so I would need if someone could give me an idea
    • By Applehead
      Hello there, few months ago, I downloaded a Mars Map for AoCII 
      See here (credits to whoever had made it, can't remember..)

and I ended up wondering if there was more of those "other planets" maps, and since I could not find any here, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in this project, that I sadly can't do myself (Bad with the editor, university, exams etc..) If someone is, I've attached maps of what Venus could look like with water, as a base and help for the project, I hope someone picks this up and choses to work on this, as I think such a map could be pretty fun, even if simplified like on this first map below :

And not necessarily as complex as this one below :

Here's a last one.

Anyway, I really hope someone will get interested in making this idea a reality, map credits goes to whoever makes it, I just think it would be a fun map, and I would be working on it already if I was good with the editor, and most importantly if I had time. I'm willing to help (as I can..) and give more ideas to anyone who would like to make this true.
      Thank you !
    • By Wriv12
      What mod to create?  just give me an idea.
      MY TWITTER https://twitter.com/Dimon43429065
    • By Brunski
      How do you make those damn logo i wanna know
    • By New_Panarey
      "Today I am leaving to all map makers my own concept of a fictional world. I don't have much knowledge about how map creation works within the game interface, so I'll leave this design to whoever wants to create it. I am old enough to understand these things." Alejandro Ruíz
      This map is subject to intellectual property, so credits must be granted to the author.

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!