Age of Civilizations
  1. tomasosvaldograssi

tomasosvaldograssi

• Similar Content

• By hugomur
      Hello Everyone I modified the AOC2 ipa and put assests from the Addon + file for android into it, so with that I made Addon + for iOS.

Download: You can sideload this ipa non-jailbroken with Altstore or Appcake
      If you’re jailbroken you can use Appcake and Altstore too but you could also use ReProvision or install the file with Filza
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-oDCm_HSv19PC0IxFLwqOcvwHed-d_3D/view?usp=drivesdk

• By Leeb
      I just added the "Non aligned" ideology
      I am just posting the file here, you can add your own crown or symbol yourself :3
      Governments.json

• By SpikySphere
      I enjoy AOC2. But, the music isn't really to my taste. I'd like to be able to edit what music plays in the game. I am on Android. I have downloaded an A P K editor so that I can access and edit the game files. Is anybody able to help?
    • By ansarimuzakkir31
      This is my first map and its the only map available for iOS ,
      If you dont know how to install scenario on iOS let me know, i will show you guyz a tutorial

1440_W 1440 1440_A 1440_C 1440_D 1440_HRE 1440_INFO.json 1440_PD
    • By Leeb
      Recently I had an idea, it's the idea by adding a focus tree into the game. Its gonna be based like the images I will attach with this thread. 
      The focus tree will redirect to another focus (Represented by events in my images)

(I know it's not the first time someone is aware that we need more stuff into the game but I'm adding my point.)