Age of Civilizations
THEJOELOSER2215

Suggestion: Make Workshop For Android and iOS to import Scenarios

Actually its not impossible to do something in that vein. A different strategy game I've played had ability for user created scenarios to be downloaded for Android users.

Though it would probably require Lukasz to create a server to store the scenarios

Edited by snarls200

On 12/27/2018 at 11:31 PM, snarls200 said:

Actually its not impossible to do something in that vein. A different strategy game I've played had ability for user created scenarios to be downloaded for Android users.

Though it would probably require Lukasz to create a server to store the scenarios

Is it Age Of Conquest 4?

On 12/28/2018 at 11:04 AM, snarls200 said:

Yup. So not impossible but may be tricky since Lukasz doing the work by himself

It has to come to next update

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Leeb
      Recently I had an idea, it's the idea by adding a focus tree into the game. Its gonna be based like the images I will attach with this thread. 
      The focus tree will redirect to another focus (Represented by events in my images)

(I know it's not the first time someone is aware that we need more stuff into the game but I'm adding my point.)

• By Verdmidious Reznov
      Hey um, I have a problem trying to create a city on the android port of aoc2. when I created a city/capital/town  (for example: Weimar (should I want to put as the capital of the Weimar Republic in 1919-1933)) it disappears instantly, have I done something wrong?
    • By İmperial Sealand
      hi
      I want to add something to game in IOS but how can I open its files?
    • By 11:59 Development Team
      I'm sure this is common knowledge at this point, but in case you don't know, I'm going to be brutally honest:
      Lukasz Jakowski (the developer of this game) never listens to any of these suggestions, and has effectively ceased any meaningful development. In fact, the developer of this game tends to go missing for months at a time: you'll find it easier to get a hold of Kim Jong Un than it is to contact Lukasz.
      No new features, or mechanics, or even bugfixes will be made to the game. This is the final product, whether you like it or not.

The only exception are cosmetic changes that any modder could have done, such as the Europe map. These are to boost sales of the game, and likely something Lukasz only does if he feels he's running short on cash.
    • By Brunocrl
      Hallöchen, first of all I wanted to warn you that this was translated using Google translator, I speak Portuguese, so there will probably be some wrong things there. Well, I wanted to show you a scenario I did in Aoc 2 addon +, I did it kind of based on a scenario called furrereich, or something. I couldn't find the creator of this scenario to give the credits, so if you find him, let me know in the comments, please. This scenario is still in version 1, so there are lots of bugs, and nonsense stuff. Well, I would like to ask you for help, because I don't know how to share a scenario using Android, please, if you know, help me. Now look at the pictures, and thanks for reading that. ^^

-Edit 1:New Things, and i will Put the Link to Download in March. 😄

Things that will have in the scenario: -German civil war Spanish Civil War - Russian "Civil War" Chinese Civil War -Brazilian Civil War - About 10 events, and weather permitting, over 60. -Bolivian-Paraguayan War -And other things. 😄

• Popular Now