Jump to content
Age of History Games

Recommended Posts

A scenario I have been working on is what I like to call the Nativity Scenario a Scenario where recent colonization doesn't occur meaning that Africa, Asia, and some other places aren't colonized.  The idea came into my head thanks to what if Scramble for Africa never happened etc... where I wanted to apply this to the whole world in some way but it's not.me just pasting other maps together into.one I also made some slight alternate changes to some places to reflect the different timeline.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Basileia Ton Rhomaion said:

A scenario I have been working on is what I like to call the Nativity Scenario a Scenario where recent colonization doesn't occur meaning that Africa, Asia, and some other places aren't colonized.  The idea came into my head thanks to what if Scramble for Africa never happened etc... where I wanted to apply this to the whole world in some way but it's not.me just pasting other maps together into.one I also made some slight alternate changes to some places to reflect the different timeline.

 

2 hours ago, Basileia Ton Rhomaion said:

Screenshot_2019-04-06-16-12-55.png

Screenshot_2019-04-06-16-12-55.png

Screenshot_2019-04-06-16-13-29.png

Screenshot_2019-04-06-16-13-35.png

Screenshot_2019-04-06-16-13-44.png

Screenshot_2019-04-06-16-13-55.png

Screenshot_2019-04-06-16-14-06.png

Screenshot_2019-04-06-16-14-14.png

Screenshot_2019-04-06-16-14-35.png

Screenshot_2019-04-06-16-14-49.png

Interesant alternate history map! I love this type of scenarios.Anyway,why the colonization of some places like America occured and it didn't occur in places like India and Africa? I'm so interested in the history of alternate history maps,so I want to know all the details hehe. (For example,what's the year of beggining of the scenario?) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lucas L said:

 

Interesant alternate history map! I love this type of scenarios.Anyway,why the colonization of some places like America occured and it didn't occur in places like India and Africa? I'm so interested in the history of alternate history maps,so I want to know all the details hehe. (For example,what's the year of beggining of the scenario?) 

I'd start it around at the end of the 18th century seeing that the U.S. didn't manifest Destiny much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Basileia Ton Rhomaion said:

I'd start it around at the end of the 18th century seeing that the U.S. didn't manifest Destiny much.

Oh! But I suppose that all the conquests that happened before that moment are maintained in the map,so what happened to Dutch East Indies and Australia?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Lucas L said:

Oh! But I suppose that all the conquests that happened before that moment are maintained in the map,so what happened to Dutch East Indies and Australia?

The Netherlands in this timeline after losing all of their colonies lost Indonesia during the Napoleonic Wars when the Netherlands were occupied the Indonesians that lived within Dutch territory managed to revolt and push out the Dutch  while the British with Australia made an agreement with the aborigines of Australia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Basileia Ton Rhomaion said:

The Netherlands in this timeline after losing all of their colonies lost Indonesia during the Napoleonic Wars when the Netherlands were occupied the Indonesians that lived within Dutch territory managed to revolt and push out the Dutch  while the British with Australia made an agreement with the aborigines of Australia.

Oh! I understand...great alternate history!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Basileia Ton Rhomaion said:

Screenshot_2019-04-06-20-35-08.png

Screenshot_2019-04-06-20-35-28.png

Screenshot_2019-04-06-20-35-41.png

Screenshot_2019-04-06-20-35-49.png

Screenshot_2019-04-06-20-35-58.png

Four things:

1.-I suppose that the British took all the coast of Australia and the inner of Australia are for the tribes (and that was the "Treaty")

2.-Wow,I hadn't seen until now,what happened to the Ottomans? They losed a lot of territories,the frontiers are like in WW1.(Bulgaria it's so strong hehe)

3.-I suppose that the British took the Falklands and a part of South Argentina,but,why are two countries on the actual Argentina?

4.-Which are the "states" between Bolivia and Brazil? Are they tribal civilizations?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Lucas L said:

Four things:

1.-I suppose that the British took all the coast of Australia and the inner of Australia are for the tribes (and that was the "Treaty")

2.-Wow,I hadn't seen until now,what happened to the Ottomans? They losed a lot of territories,the frontiers are like in WW1.(Bulgaria it's so strong hehe)

3.-I suppose that the British took the Falklands and a part of South Argentina,but,why are two countries on the actual Argentina?

4.-Which are the "states" between Bolivia and Brazil? Are they tribal civilizations?

The Mapuche a tribe has managed to adapt to Western technologies to survive kinda of like Japan but the country isn't developed but it's a republic. Yes the country in between Bolivia and Brazil is an Amazon Rainforest tribe

Edited by Basileia Ton Rhomaion
To add more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Basileia Ton Rhomaion said:

The Mapuche a tribe has managed to adapt to Western technologies to survive kinda of like Japan but the country isn't developed but it's a republic.

Oh,I see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SUDAMXX said:

 

Yo utilizo el traductor, Pero Se Supone Que No entiendo porque esta en ingles xD, AY ESTA EL CHISTE

Ahhhhhhh vale,es que como no sabíamos si sabías usar siquiera un traductor...xD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SUDAMXX said:

Yo utilizo el traductor, Pero Se Supone Que No entiendo porque esta en ingles xD, AY ESTA EL CHISTE

jajajjajajajaj

 

4 hours ago, Lucas L said:

Ahhhhhhh vale,es que como no sabíamos si sabías usar siquiera un traductor...xD.

Te pasaste cabrón xD te pasaste xD hasta a mi me dolió xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, krauser3ful said:

supongo... siempre va diciendo que fusilara a la gente, así que... debe saber usar un arma.

A lo mejor solo nos amenaza porque cree que nunca le vamos a llevar la contraria.Espera,eso quiere decir...¡REVOLUCIÓN! xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Diego
      A GREAT MOD FROM ME!! THE GREAT DIEGO I DE PERSIA!!
      VENI VIDI VICI, a mod designed to bring the Imperator: Rome experience to Ages of History. 
      PLANNED FEATURES
      all of the imperator civilizations (some hundred, maybe a thousand) New leaders!! around 8-9,000 provinces Improved UI JOIN THE DISCORD: https://discord.gg/hymrDTj
      LANGUAGES
      at the moment only Spanish and English translations are planned, if you want your language to be added, join the discord to apply
      PLANNED MAPS
      Base Imperator EU4 map Omniluxia The Bronze Age Gladio et Sale+base map Greater Earth Project Earth? Mundus Poenicus (smol) GOVERNMENTS 
      Democratic Republic  Aristocratic Republic  Oligarchic Republic  Plutocratic Republic  Theocratic Republic Athenian Republic Autocratic Monarchy  Aristocratic Monarchy   Stratocratic Monarchy  Theocratic Monarchy  Plutocratic Monarchy Dictatorship Empire Imperial Cult Migratory Tribe  Settled Tribe  Federated Tribe PLANNED SCENARIOS (Imperator base map)
      Imperator (just the base map, no events) Imperator (base map - vassals) Imperator+ (base map + events) The Bronze Age Gladio Et Sale Light 559 BC 1204 280 BC rome 2 grand campaign rome 2 rise of the republic rome 2 wrath of sparta rome 2 empire divided attila CREDITS:
      Gladio Et Sale mod team
      Omniluxia mod team
      Bronze Age mod team
      A Broken World mod team
      Antzz (kokakolabrooo on the forum)
    • By Keshav123
      I have been working on Indian Map of 2020 , It will contain festivals/events and every state's governor and every states relations with other ones , some of the districts have been added to India frictionally by me only . Note the map is not 100% correct / accurate . 
      NOTE -  90% of all the flags are frictional . 






    • By Schattie4585
      I'm making a mod ... Big East Asia. I have made in one day 1677 provinces. Hainan had in the normal game 2 provinces. In my mod it have 86 provinces.
      Progress: 10% complete
       


    • By Some user
      𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬.
       
      [FLAGS, DETAILS, HISTORY, SYMBOLS]
       
       
      -Arstotzka, the beautiful country:

      [Communism]
       
      *Arstotzka is a communist country in Papers, Please. 
      Arstotzka and Kolechia came out of the Six-Year War shortly before September 1982 and relations between the two countries remain somewhat volatile.
      GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA!

       
      -United Federation:

      [Communism]
       
      *The United Federation (sometimes shortened to United Fed.) is a country to the west of Arstotzka. It is one of the four countries that do not border Arstotzka on the game map.
      United Federation is based on Yugoslavia. 

       
      -Wanna hear a joke? HA, KOLECHIANS!

      [Democracy]
       
      *Kolechia is a neighboring country west of Arstotzka. Kolechia borders five other countries, a lake with Antegria and Obristan, and the easternmost ocean. Kolechia is the largest of the three countries seen in their entirety on the map.
      Sergiu describes conditions in Kolechia as "ten times worse" than in Arstotzka.

       
      -Obristan:

      [Fascism]
       
      *Obristan is a neighbor country north of Arstotzka, Kolechia, United Federation, and Antegria.

      Jorji Costava describes Obristan as a good place, and the country also comes off as more stable than war-torn Arstotzka.
      Obristan's motto is "Obristan above all." This is similar to Arstotzka's "Glory to Arstotzka". The motto might be a reference to "Germany above all" which is the beginning of the pre-1945 German anthem.

       
      -Antegria:

      [Fascism] 
       
       
      *Antegria is a country to the west of Arstotzka. It is one of the four countries that do not border Arstotzka directly.
      Antegria still has a very tense relationship with Republia, similar to the rivalry between North Korea and South Korea.
      However, Republia's military may be better than Antegria's ("strongest in the world"), as well as possibly their football team ("Republia wins football crown!"), unless, of course, it is propaganda.

       
       
      -Impor:

      [Empire]
       
      *Impor is a coastal country to the southwest of Arstotzka. It is bordered by Kolechia to the east, Republia to the north, the United Federation to the west, and is one of the four countries that do not border Arstotzka directly. However, Impor and Arstotzka both have access to the same sea. Impor is probably a portmanteau combining the words "Imperial" and "Emperor" (“Imp-or”).

       
      -Republia:

      [Republic]
      *Republia is a relatively small land-locked country surrounded by Antegria, Kolechia, Impor, and the United Federation. It is one of the four countries that do not border Arstotzka.
      It is explained that Republia was recently at war with Antegria. The two countries are locked in a Cold War-style rivalry.
       

       
      -Who said Cobrastan isn't a real country?: 

      [Obristan vassal]
       
      *Cobrastan is a fake country likely made up by Jorji Costava, in his fake passport. According to the passport, Cobrastan has at least one city, which Jorji also likely made up.
      But who said Cobrastan is really fake?
       

       

       
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                               [MAP]



      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      *CREDITS: https://papersplease.fandom.com/wiki/Countries *
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      {!WARNING!}
      This scenario may be a little glitched, I don't know why, at least in my AOC2 it is. If yours is, forgive me, and if you can resolve it, let me know.
      SCENARIO AND CIVS.rar
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • By davidtjk
      guys i really like this guy alternate map so what do you should i do it or nope 
      link https://www.deviantart.com/guilhermealmeida095/art/Alternate-World-Map-743222570
       
  • Popular Now

  • Our picks

  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...