Ramiro007

5. Eisenherz

Eisenherz

6. Edisonek

Edisonek

7. One Fan Of This Game
  • Similar Content

• By Shrimpy5678
      I know that there's a million of these already, but here's my cold war scenario. I haven't added anything aside from the countries. Please give me suggestions if there are any inaccuracies. 
      Copy & Paste the file into the Age of Civilizations 2 > map > Earth > scenarios folder (in case you didn't know)
      1557327127605wraodxnw.zip

• By 11:59 Development Team
      Launcher has been released! Download here: https://www.moddb.com/mods/1159-a-cold-war-mod/downloads/1159-09b-the-sun-finally-set#downloadsform
    • By Ninetiethbeef08
      Do you want me to share the a_p_k for the ported mod? Or help me not get ban check out my tutorial how to download Major Aoc2 mods
    • By peuli22
      This scenario takes place in 1950 after WW2
      1552758225743zghtgevh.rar
      if you see any problem tell me and i will try to solve it

Btw Im from Czech republic
    • By MatijaVojnic
      Hey everyone!
      I made a new scenario which includes events too! This is a historical scenario about Balkan wars which were in period of 1912-1913. First Balkan War was against Ottoman Empire and Second Balkan War was against Bulgaria.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      How to install?
      -Simply move balkanwars folder to E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Civilizations\map\Earth\scenarios
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Screenshots:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      NOTE: Austria-Hungary has nothing to do with Balkan Wars, it is just added for estetics. 
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Challenges:
      -Form Yugoslavia with Serbia
      -Conquer everything with Ottoman Empire/Austria-Hungary
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I recommend you to listen to this while you are playing this scenario:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH_l4nKL7p0&t=2s

balkanwars.zip