Age of History Games
Tomi

Flag change

Is it possible to change flag when i am already started game?

I am just started played as Spain and now I made a Liberian Empire is it possible to change my contry flag?

No, not unless you form a civilization. If you want to create a formable civilization go to the editor then map editor, slect the map you're using and then it will be in there around the bottom

I know this post is old but I forgot to add that some countries have custom government flags

Edited by jaipay
government can also change flag

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By new lakhal 2.0
      Me need club 
    • By Meah
      The minimum available AI aggressiveness value is 50%. I want to change it but I don't know how. I saw this possibility in some mods, but I could not change it myself. I could not find the file responsible for the aggressiveness value. Łukasz Jakowski is kidding me :d. 
    • By Cameroon (saint) Emperor
      I've been trying but I don't know if it's even possible
      could someone tell me how and if it's possible in the first place ?
    • By Shop_Soy
      The Ultimate Mod for AoH2! (PC ONLY)
      Alright the title might be a bit deceiving, this is defenitely not the ultimate mod for AoH2, but I think it's cool either way! I started working on this mod after temporarily cancel my other two mods: Shop Soy: Der Kalter Krieg and Vive la France!
      This mod will work as a base for me to remake those previous mods and hopefully other people too! There is not a download link yet but I should get a demo ready to publish soon enough! It's also important to mention I used @Chairman Baad's The Lost Update mod to make a base since I don't know how to program... He said on the mod's page that I didn't need to give credit but I want to make him smile ^^
      Warning: This mod is only available for PC
      Features:
      -A bunch of new ideologies
      -Improved suggested owners
      -New historical civilizations
      -Slightly better UI (can't promise)
      -Some extra scenarios
      -Updated flags for some countries
      -A couple of new provinces
      DEMOv3 Features:
      -3 or 4 new provinces
      -Small updates to scenarios and formable nations
      -Modern World and Red Dawn scenarios added
      Download (MEGA): https://mega.nz/file/LvAwADCK#0kIvVcHtjSe6P-SOQ9IipvWW04r4bcw5NKdRM-IOlQM
      Download (DRIVE): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1giEbh2_0Ju6SGre79KeKzo4Ac7nUjZJC/view?usp=sharing
      Pictures:

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!