4. Pierrot69stf

Pierrot69stf

5. Boblik

Boblik

6. Adx97

Adx97

• Similar Content

• By Sarekreiz
      Hi, the army in this game could look a little different, what if it was divided into types? For example:
      -Cavalry
      -Insurgents (In addition, the possibility of choosing as the country which we want to start an uprising and regain independence.)
      -Light Inflatry
      -Horse Riding Charge
      -Line Inflantry
      -Winged Hussars
      -Uhlans
      -Dragoon Regiment
      -Panzer Division
      -Riflemen
      E.t.c.
    • By Leeb
      I just added the "Non aligned" ideology
      I am just posting the file here, you can add your own crown or symbol yourself :3
      Governments.json

• By ItzDatLoser
      So here is the idea:
      So just like formable nations you will have to get a sertain amount of provinces to release a colony (just like eu4).Unlike the formable civs it will be free (since you lose territory for a vassal)
      Why should it be in the game?
      1.It will make it more historically accurate. Form example if the uk has the 13 colonies it will be able to release them (same way as forming a nation but instead one gets released)
      2.AI cant release vassals
      3.it will make the game less bordergory
      4.It will be easy to make your own colonies (in the map editor just like formable civs)
      5.No more hours spent on events (literally just like formable civs you will be able to choose which civs will be able to form the colony)
      6.Good for roleplay (pretty obvious why)
    • By Leeb
      Recently I had an idea, it's the idea by adding a focus tree into the game. Its gonna be based like the images I will attach with this thread. 
      The focus tree will redirect to another focus (Represented by events in my images)

(I know it's not the first time someone is aware that we need more stuff into the game but I'm adding my point.)

• By ItzDatLoser
      So here is the idea:
      So just like formable nations you will have to get a sertain amount of provinces to release a colony (just like eu4).Unlike the formable civs it will be free (since you lose territory for a vassal)
      Why should it be in the game?
      1.It will make it more historically accurate. Form example if the uk has the 13 colonies it will be able to release them (same way as forming a nation but instead one gets released)
      2.AI cant release vassals
      3.it will make the game less bordergory
      4.It will be easy to make your own colonies (in the map editor just like formable civs)
      5.No more hours spent on events (literally just like formable civs you will be able to choose which civs will be able to form the colony)
      6.Good for roleplay (pretty obvious why)
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!