Age of Civilizations
  1. Ilovethisgame2

Ilovethisgame2

• Similar Content

• By Kerems2434
      1402 Ottoman Interregnum (Improved Scenario) 
      This scenario is about the Civil War of the Ottoman Empire. Attached are pictures of leaders and leaders of all brothers who fought in the Civil War.

FEATURES:
      Leaders and Leaders Images
      Formable Ottoman with other Ottomans

You can download the mod from the description of the video!

LINK: 

• By OguzKaan
      Here is my first mod I added toman empire,german empire and austria hungarian empire to modern world and I added central powers alliance
      Central powers is back!.rar
    • By Orhan Eren GR
      Türkiye Kurtuluş Savaşı Senaryosu :                                                                                                   Turkey Libaration War Scenarios :      
      "Sevr Türkiyesi" adlı devletle başlıyorsunuz. Formlanabilir 2 devlet var :                                      "Sevr Turkey" Has you begins country. there are 2 formable country
      Misakkı Milli yada Türkiye                                                                                                                      Turkey or Misakkı Milli
      Bunları formladıktan sonra isterseniz Osmanlıyı da formlayabilirsiniz                                          After you from them, you can also form the Ottoman if you want  
      Event yok                                                                                                                                                   No events

Download Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kkiiNUiQMhS21wiTxidZjCK_saO2n2GZ/view?usp=sharing

Resimler :                                                                                                                                                       Pictures :   

• By GoldHD1345
      Hello!
      My Name is GoldHd1345 and i am currently working on a Scenario that is called "Green Moon", what if the Ottoman Empire won WW1?
      !Addon+ is required! 
      I will be making three Scenarios:
      Green Moon (1 January 1927) (Finished)
      The Dawn of the green Moon (19 October 1933) (Finished)
      Aftermath (1 Feburary 1936) (Finished)
      Rise of the second Ottoman Empire (Coming Soon)
      World at war (Coming Soon)
      The New World Order (Coming Soon)
      Lost World (Coming Soon)
      Screenshots and Updates will follow, as i make progress
      Cheers!

• Our picks