Age of Civilizations
  1. DiamondDude5

DiamondDude5

• Similar Content

• By shitgore
      About 5 days (9, 10, 11, 12 and 13/november) i was working in this scenario. At the end, 109 nations. but i don't get how to use events and formable nations yet.         

• By Darkov
      Actually,this scenario was made about year ago,but now I decided to upload it. I don't really like the ancient time,but maybe somebody would play this.
      Of course I'm not going to update/fix it,just published it for.........I dunno,for this wasn't be a just waste of time?)
      Anyway,here it is
      323 b.c.e.rar

• By SukorfTv
      When the version 1 comes new i finish scenario.
      There is a scenario:
      sory for 240p link under video 
    • By shitgore
      Hey friends i'm trying some things last days in the editor. Nothing too radical, but something, and i was thinking about a scenario with as much tribal as i can do. You know, conquer the provinces to form the Roman Empire. Conquer the provinces to form Sweden. Etc. This.
      BUT, it's hard as fucking hell. I really don't know if anyone has done it before, i hope not but i hope yes. So, there's someone who can send me some video or site with informations about tribal peoples around the world? I have done some progress but it's very exhausting.

I have informations about North America, Central America and South America. Of Russia, Kazakstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Hungary, Bulgaria, The Baltic, some parts of Poland and Germany and some Chinese and Japanese. I need more information, especially from the African continent and the Middle East.
    • By Saving Things
      Hey guys,
      So as some of you mightve realized im the guy who created a video a while ago showing off a cool mod i was creating with a bunch of different things and basically before i could make it public for everyone i went down for surgery and now im at a cross roads and dont know if i should continue so please watch this video it shows everything ive done to the game like a bunch of alliances spectating and just a bunch more and tell me if you think its worth me working on it more or if i should just give it up....
      Should i continue the mod??