Age of History 3

>Ukraine in one piece

>China in one piece

ok I know this is nitpicking but can you please change that

it literally makes no sense at all knowing the political situation in both of these countries that they would last in one complete piece for the next 31 years

17 minutes ago, ($Jake$) said:

>Ukraine in one piece

>China in one piece

ok I know this is nitpicking but can you please change that

it literally makes no sense at all knowing the political situation in both of these countries that they would last in one complete piece for the next 31 years

This scenario is based off of numerous other scenarios. The Ukrainian Crisis in this scenario lead to a non-nuclear war, and lead Crimea becoming independent. Ukraine would remain in one piece. I also devoted research into China and other countries. A Chinese civil war is very unlikely in the next 50 years due to surveillance, nuclear weapons, and other factors. Trust me, I wanted to break apart other countries including China. Plus, China in the future will surpass the United States economic wise. But in the future, and even today, war is not viable for many countries (this is also why I did not form mega countries). As we have seen in the last 50 years, there have been only minor conflicts and proxy wars. I only included new countries that have independence referendums or going through wars today.

Long story short, that is why I made Crimea its own country and did not break China. Predicting the future is almost impossible because anything can happen. But, thanks for your input!

Edit: Also, wait for the 2100 and 2200 scenarios. Things will get crazy in those!

Edited by Jaggwagg

15 minutes ago, pedrowo said:

have you already added the new ideologies? if so can you list them? your project has a lot of potencial!

Yes I have!

Here they are:

1. Technologicalism

2. Noocracy

3. Cyberocracy

4. Singleton

5. Futarchy

6. Gerontocracy

7. Demarchy

Best of all, all of these are real and possible future types!

5 minutes ago, Jaggwagg said:

Yes I have!

Here they are:

1. Technologicalism

2. Noocracy

3. Cyberocracy

4. Singleton

5. Futarchy

6. Gerontocracy

7. Demarchy

Best of all, all of these are real and possible future types!

wait... theres no cybercommunism? 😞 

what about Gamercracy? im pretty sure that by 2050 all gamers would have risen up (in 2018 gamers are the most opressed race) and if all the gamers did rise up they would quickly take over the US and most of Europe, quickly making their leader Felix Kjelberg (pewdiepie)

so I DEMAND you add a gamer union scenario!

(im just kidding your mod looks really cool!)

Edited by pedrowo

18 minutes ago, KaMiKaZe said:

Brazil will have some type of history or he will be neutral in all wars? (Sorry for the bad english, i'm brazilian >:v)

As far as I know, Brazil will be neutral? That is actually a great question for you to answer! Any feedback from you would be nice!

A mini story for Brazil
After the great president Bolsonaro was elected, many revolts emerged, mainly in the south and center-west regions, in which they wanted to become independent (São Paulo, Minas Gerais, Rio Grande do Sul, Santa Catarina, Paraná) all these states became independent and formed the Fortified German-American Union (2026), until 2034 everything remained stable in Brazil, until they annexed Venezuela due to popular pressure within Brazil, in the war there were many losses, Brazil changed the government of Venezuela for a Futarchy, after that Brazil changes its form of government to Technologicalism and until 2050 does not change anything.
Oh of course, I almost forgot, the German-American Fortified Union
has this name because Santa Catarina, Rio Grande do Sul has a majority of Germanic descent! his form of rule is Singleton. If you want to change something can change (of course kk), and sorry if you have something wrong, I used Google Translate.

Oops, Brazil only annex the parts with access to the sea of Venezuela, and then leaves it free as I said before
Edited by KaMiKaZe

7 minutes ago, KaMiKaZe said:

A mini story for Brazil
After the great president Bolsonaro was elected, many revolts emerged, mainly in the south and center-west regions, in which they wanted to become independent (São Paulo, Minas Gerais, Rio Grande do Sul, Santa Catarina, Paraná) all these states became independent and formed the Fortified German-American Union (2026), until 2034 everything remained stable in Brazil, until they annexed Venezuela due to popular pressure within Brazil, in the war there were many losses, Brazil changed the government of Venezuela for a Futarchy, after that Brazil changes its form of government to Technologicalism and until 2050 does not change anything.
has this name because Santa Catarina, Rio Grande do Sul has a majority of Germanic descent! his form of rule is Singleton. If you want to change something can change (of course kk), and sorry if you have something wrong, I used Google Translate.

Oops, Brazil only annex the parts with access to the sea of Venezuela, and then leaves it free as I said before

I might see what I can do. But I do want to keep this as realistic as possible. But thank you for this! By the way, is Brazil this divided? If so, I did not know that.

7 minutes ago, KaMiKaZe said:

In the real life Brazil isn't divided, but there are some revolutionaries who want a division similar to the one I sai

Okay. I will think about it. Thanks for the suggestion!

All of the information in my suggestion have base on the real life, in my state (Rio Grande do Sul) have much Germans, and in the real life, have the "revolt" to form a country in the center-west/south Brazil, sorry for the bad english again, i doesn't used the tradutor now ;-;

16 hours ago, KaMiKaZe said:

A mini story for Brazil

bolsonaro 2022