Age of History 3

On 3/17/2019 at 3:07 PM, Basileia Ton Rhomaion said:

That's good you two keep working on the map

Ready, I finished all that appear in the images with the exception of the islands.
To finish the complete map, I would miss Asia, Middle East, South Africa and Central Africa, South India and South Russia.
Also at the moment I have three doubts, the first is, who are the princes of the Holy German Roman Empire, and what is their emperor.
the other is, the Spanish empire lasted until 1898 and we are in 1815, leave Spain or put the Spanish empire?
And the last question is, do you know that Indian Americans were in North America this year? or do you know someone who could know or I have to research myself to be able to put more Indian Americans?

38 minutes ago, krauser3ful said:

Ready, I finished all that appear in the images with the exception of the islands.
To finish the complete map, I would miss Asia, Middle East, South Africa and Central Africa, South India and South Russia.
Also at the moment I have three doubts, the first is, who are the princes of the Holy German Roman Empire, and what is their emperor.
the other is, the Spanish empire lasted until 1898 and we are in 1815, leave Spain or put the Spanish empire?
And the last question is, do you know that Indian Americans were in North America this year? or do you know someone who could know or I have to research myself to be able to put more Indian Americans?

The Holy Roman Empire does not exist in 1815 it was dissolved in 1806 by Napoleon in its place is the German confederation but still leave the small German States and there is no feature in the game that has German confederation. For Spain I put regular Spain just to mirror the flag changes in History the spanish X flag or the Burgundian flag stopped being used in 1785 so Leave Spain. Include Native tribes in the mid West United States as well as Northren New Spain and Canada also the Cherooke in North and South Carolina.  Native tribes include Sioux, Navajo, Pueblo, Pawnee, Inuit, Blackfoot, Sailish and Much More though I only included one's that exist in the game and in the the scenario just keep clicking the provinces in the mid West US to eventually put Natives just try each modern Is state to find each native tribe. For South America Patagonia and the Amazon are wastelands also in Southern Chile put the Mapuche. For Polynesia all I got is Kingdom of Hawaii, Rapa Nui, and Spanish Claims just a bit West of the Philippines. I will provide screenshots of the missing places you mentioned. To mention this is a rather long paragraph I typed.

Edited by Basileia Ton Rhomaion
To fix errors.

41 minutes ago, krauser3ful said:

Central Africa is just a waste nothing much goes on there.

14 minutes ago, Basileia Ton Rhomaion said:

The Holy Roman Empire does not exist in 1815 it was dissolved in 1806 by Napoleon in its place is the German confederation but still leave the small German States and there is no feature in the game that has German confederation. For Spain I put regular Spain just to mirror the flag changes in History the spanish X flag or the Burgundian flag stopped being used in 1785 so Leave Spain. Include Native tribes in the mid West United States as well as Northren New Spain and Canada also the Cherooke in North and South Carolina.  Native tribes include Sioux, Navajo, Pueblo, Pawnee, Inuit, Blackfoot, Sailish and Much More though I only included one's that exist in the game and in the the scenario just keep clicking the provinces in the mid West US to eventually put Natives just try each modern Is state to find each native tribe. For South America Patagonia and the Amazon are wastelands also in Southern Chile put the Mapuche. For Polynesia all I got is Kingdom of Hawaii, Rapa Nui, and Spanish Claims just a bit West of the Philippines. I will provide screenshots of the missing places you mentioned. To mention this is a rather long paragraph I typed.

About the Holy Empire, forgive me, I was thinking about the map of 1570, my mistake.
I know the natives of South America, so there is no problem with that.
And about Spain, thank you, that data did not know.

7 minutes ago, Basileia Ton Rhomaion said:

Central Africa is just a waste nothing much goes on there.

Okay, if you say it, I'll leave it like that.

53 minutes ago, krauser3ful said:

Central Africa is just a waste nothing much goes on there. Here are some clear plain screens in possible Areas of concern that you stated in your first sentence.

Screenshot_2019-03-19-18-51-20.png

Screenshot_2019-03-19-18-53-03.png

Screenshot_2019-03-19-18-51-46.png

Screenshot_2019-03-19-18-52-02.png

Screenshot_2019-03-19-18-51-33.png

Screenshot_2019-03-19-18-54-38.png

Screenshot_2019-03-19-18-54-49.png

Edited by Basileia Ton Rhomaion
To add more to my statement.

20 hours ago, Ramiro007 said:

I really hope this little collaboration of yours can be completed as soon as possible :)

Madre mia willy!! que haces aqui compañero! xD

intentare apurarme pero con tantos estudios y con la idea del mod dinastico quita tiempo la cosa. Por cierto, ya esta terminada todas las casas de iberia 1200!! ese sera el primer mapa el de 1200 y despues el de 1400 y finalmente de los mapas descargables!

10 hours ago, krauser3ful said:

Madre mia willy!! que haces aqui compañero! xD

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA no me esperaba esa referencia

10 hours ago, krauser3ful said:

intentare apurarme pero con tantos estudios y con la idea del mod dinastico quita tiempo la cosa. Por cierto, ya esta terminada todas las casas de iberia 1200!! ese sera el primer mapa el de 1200 y despues el de 1400 y finalmente de los mapas descargables!

Buenisimo!.Hacelo con tiempo,que todos estamos apretados con los estudios

9 hours ago, Ramiro007 said:

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA no me esperaba esa referencia

jajajajajaj xD hace mucho que no se dice eso xD

9 hours ago, Ramiro007 said:

Buenisimo!.Hacelo con tiempo,que todos estamos apretados con los estudios

Si,si, lo bueno es que no me falta mucho para terminar el mapa, asi que es un punto bueno de todo esto.

2 hours ago, krauser3ful said:

jajajajajaj xD hace mucho que no se dice eso xD

12 hours ago, Ramiro007 said:

Cierto! hasta cierto punto se extraña el meme xD

3 hours ago, krauser3ful said:

Si,si, lo bueno es que no me falta mucho para terminar el mapa, asi que es un punto bueno de todo esto.

Buenisimo,avisame cuando lo termines!

28 minutes ago, Ramiro007 said:

Cierto! hasta cierto punto se extraña el meme xD

exacto, pero bueno es lo que hay

28 minutes ago, Ramiro007 said:

Buenisimo,avisame cuando lo termines!

Claro, dare un anuncio en el foro hispano

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 6:12 PM, Basileia Ton Rhomaion said:

My first scenario that I have created is called 1815 and the scenario map is completed and takes influence from the Wikimedia Commons map of the world 1815 and I have also taken influence from the 1440 scenario when it came to adding tribal civilizations in empty areas and I am willing to accept help for any map day errors or fixes from the community as well as event help to make it more historically accurate.World_map_1815_(COV).jpg

can you pass the download link pls?