2. CaptainBaguette

CaptainBaguette

3. Wolfiee

Wolfiee

4. Narutoboi

Narutoboi

• Similar Content

• By Marius
      Guys we need a lot of thinks for these to work but we could do it.
      Starting with tech
      The actual tech tree is small and unusfull so we just need to do it bigger or more hard to get tech points, or if your a good modder just do a new tech tree maybe like civilizations tech trees
      Next buildings
      The farms and workshop are nice but limited so we should change them for new building and give it more levels 5 farms and 3 workshop aren't a lot so 20 farms and 40 Workshop(or even more) (or fabrics the name doesnt change anything) but we should balance it by changing modifiers from 5% to 1% or 2%, should be 3 levels of ports first fishing port second mercant port and thierd dock, the buildings levels you could build should be determined by your tech level.
      Next units should be implemented 
      Infantery
      Cavalery after will become tanks
      Ships( you should build it in port level 3)
      Each with different modifiers

Resourses like iron wood food fish iron and more

Implement a comercial and macroeconomics sistem here nations buys and sells resourses that needs and buys 
      And last
      Religions and cultures 

• By Marius
      Hi guys i had think about the idia to change some thinks but i dindt find the file so if you know where is the buildings file or the name it has plese leave an comment.
      Thank you.
    • By Turkey
      I played this game for 184 hours but i cann find any ways to buil buildings fast for example i play with germany in ww2 i want to build library in every state but it takes TOOO MUCH time is there any way to build fas
    • By Armolitskiy
      Make it possible to use the brush to create buildings, call the army, assimilate, invest in several regions! It is difficult, playing for the USSR to invest in the economy and create workshops throughout the country, a lot of provinces and no brush! PLEASE
    • By Ignas111
      Greetings everyone!

My suggestion would be that Lukasz should add a Brush feature for Assimilation and Festival functions so that we could more easily and a lot faster assimilate and do festivals in a lot of provinces because when you are far into the game you get very tired and bored of conquering anyone because it is A PAIN to assimilate all of the newly conquered provinces.

Sincerely,
      Ignas111
  • Popular Now