The Real 751 Map Oghuz Dormitories Realistic Technology Realistic Diplomatic Relations Realistic Population Rates Realistic Happiness Rates Great civilizations such as Abbasids, Tang Dynasty, Byzantium, Frankish Kingdoms ... Detailed settings for major countries like Abbasids, Tang Dynasty, Byzantine, Frankish Kingdoms Separate vassal and troops for Britain and Franks Vassals and more .. 68 Civilization Map Date: 16 May 751 Technologies; Abbasids ~0.23, Tang Dynasty ~0.29 Starting Army in the Capital ~400 Starting Population ~30000 Starting Economics ~20000 Startup Money 1500 Note: Conqueror's II v1.1 Required.
Open Game Folder (...\Conqueror's II v1.1\map\EU4\scenarios), After downloading the file, extract the 751 file in rar and leave it to the scenarios, Then open the Age_of_Cilivizations file in the Scenario folder, Add (751; at the end or anywhere.) Open the game and load the scenario(751) good games.
The Real 1980 Map NATO and the Soviet Union Realistic Technology Realistic Diplomatic Relations Realistic Population Rates Realistic Happiness Rates USA, SSCB Detailed settings for major countries like America, Soviet Union, and China Affiliated with the Soviet Union; Czechoslovakia, East Germany, Lithuania and Latvia. and Yugoslavia under Communism Countries in NATO; US, France, Britain, Turkey, Italy, Denmark, Greece, Canada, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Portugal, Iceland, Norway and West Germany (Germany) 172 Civilization Map Date: 14 June 1980 Technologies; United States 0.72, USSR 0.57 Starting Army in the Capital 825 Starting Population 48600 Starting Economics 18600 Startup Money 5000 Note: Conqueror's II v1.1 Required.
Open Game Folder (...\Conqueror's II v1.1\map\EU4\scenarios), After downloading the file, extract the 1980 file in rar and leave it to the scenarios, Then open the Age_of_Cilivizations file in the Scenario folder, Add (1980;) at the end or anywhere. Open the game and load the scenario(1980) good games.
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod by AoC2ModdingTR
Conqueror's II is a Europa Universalis IV patch for Age of Civilizations II. We added a lot of new features to the game with this mod.
We'll do updates every week or every two weeks to the mod.
So what is the features of the mod?
- New EU4 - Extended Timeline Map (3706 Provinces) - Modern World
- 1386 City Names for the EU4 Map - Fall of Soviet Union: 1991
- 114 Formable Civilizations - Cold War: 1947
- EU4 Civilizations Colors for all scenarios - Blitzkrieg: 1939 (WW2)
- EU4 Extended Timeline Scenarios - Spain Civil War: 1937 (DLC Version)
- Improved Graphics - The Gathering Storm: 1936 (WW2)
- Quicker Turn Pass Speeds (with v1.1 Fixing the Bugs Update) - Spain Civil War: 1936 (Default Version)
- About 50 New Civilizations - World War I (with correct leaders)
- EU4 Interface - 1870
- EU4 Icons - A House Divided: 1861
- EU4 Musics - Victorian Era: 1836
- EU4 Declare War Sound - 1792
- WW1 Scenario (with correct leaders) - New World: 1492
- New Flag Effect - Fall of Byzantium: 1453
- New Font - Rise of the Ottoman: 1444
- New Game Logo - The Grand Campaign: 1399
- Compatible Versions for Windows & Android - Byzantine - Sasanian War
- Ancient Greece
NEW FORMABLE CIVILIZATIONS SYSTEMS FOR SOME CIVILIZATIONS
Ottoman Empire (Turkey): Ottoman Beylik -> First Ottoman Empire -> Great Ottoman Empire <- Ottoman Empire (Development period) <- Ottoman Empire (Downfall Period) <- Turkey
Greece (Byzantine Empire): Greece -> Megali Idea -> Byzantine Empire -> Eastern Roman Empire -> Roman Empire
Italy (Roman Empire): Italy -> Italy Kingdom -> Western Roman Empire -> Roman Empire
England (United Kingdom): Anglo-Saxons -> Sussex,Wessex,Essex -> England -> Great Britain -> United Kingdom -> British Empire
And more with 4th update...
WHAT FEATURES WILL COME WITH UPDATES?
UPDATE 1: FIXING THE BUGS UPDATE (RELEASED) UPDATE 2: THE DARK AGE UPDATE (SOON)
- Fixed over 134 capital problems in all scenarios - We'll add more scenarios to the between 395-1399 years
- Fixed and added new leaders to the WW1 - We'll fix some bugs and mistakes
- Fixed over 57 connection problems - We'll fix some borders in the scenarios
- Fixed Eastern Germany Leader in the Cold War Scenario
- Improved Background UPDATE 3: CONQUERORS OF THE NEW AGE (SOON)
- All of the islands added to 1991, 1947 and Modern World Scenarios - We'll add more scenarios to the between 1399-2020 years
- Fixed some ideology problems (like Ottoman - Democracy) - We'll fix some bugs and mistakes
- Solved the slow turn pass problem in all of the scenarios - We'll fix some borders in the scenarios
- Remade WW1 Scenario
- Remade WW2 Scenario UPDATE 4: NEW FORMABLE SYSTEMS (SOON)
- Added 1939 Scenario - We'll add more formable civilizations systems (like Ottoman, Italy, Greece systems)
- Added Spanish Civil War (DLC Version) - We'll fix some bugs and mistakes
- Fixed default Spanish Civil War Scenario - We'll fix some borders in the scenarios
After all of the updates, we'll release "Conqueror's II - Complete Edition"
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE MOD FROM THE DESCRIPTION OF THE VIDEO!
AoC2ModdingTR YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIVov6An3mEzP17tLGcZl6g
AoC2ModdingTR Discord Server: https://discord.gg/mNGn8CD
AoC2ModdingTR Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/AoModding
AoC2ModdingTR Kerem Yılmaz (Turkey) - Ege Ceylan (Turkey) - Seyit (Turkey) - Gurren Lagann (Brazil) - Adil (Kazakhstan) - Vaux (Turkey) - Ebubekir Eren (Turkey) - TuranOglu (Turkey) - Chairman Baad (USA)
Hi,this mod is focused on HoI4's map,but the main goal of this mod isn't just the map,but events.Photos down and through the pages.
Alright,so entering the game,you are being welcomed with Hearts of Iron's quotes(with specialized font hopefully).
After the loading screen ends,you are going to spot a totally new environment (link- https://youtu.be/xfOknLcrwsQ ).
The 13000 map is pretty big so may the first opening it will last a little longer.
A lot of scenarios will be on the list for you to play,only 1939 and WW2 with events.
Over 200 new flags for the different ideologies for the nations (from HoI4).
Over 300 new formable civilizations,to the very alternatives!
A bunch of mini-maps,like Central American map,Korean map,Benelux,etc.
Yes,as you know in Hearts of Iron the British Isles (and Faroe Islands) are misplaced,that will be fixed.
And yeah,I am planning to add some smaller maps.
I hope you enjoy the mod when it gets released,for now we are close to releasing the beta version,that will include just Europe,but please be patient because it's really hard and time consuming,thanks!
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls