Age of History Games
Shiite

UMM-Ultimate Music Mod

Ever get tired of the same old royalty free music? Ever wanted variety in the music of the game? Well this mod is for YOU! This mod will include over 500 tracks, mostly from Paradox games and mods! I am currently just beginning development at this moment, so don't expect it to be out tomorrow. This mod will be included in SPQR, so once it's out if you already have SPQR, you don't need to download this. 

• Similar Content

• By siyomono0
      (Read this before you start questioning things)
      I have not seen any thing to do with colonization and just the start date 1440, so I decided to do that
      What this mod provides:
      Only England, France, Portugal and Castile colonize. (for a 1,000 turns before cancer starts) + (A.I will colonize faster than you so you have to compete or war) Events. (more for the future) Major powers do not die immediately. (depends on player action) Creation of dutchy of Prussia, polish - Lithuanian commonwealth, Spain and Tsardom of Russia by events Ming is weakened a lot. (+ Civil war) Western Europe cant colonize Africa until 1480, exceptions are Nigeria and Angola. (that's why there is wastelands on the coasts) More realistic populations Tribes cant take all of America with armies If you defeat a western power you can free it's colonizes, such as thirteen colonizes, south Africa and more  It will stay kind of historical depending on what you do / choose or what the A.I chooses  Cons of the mod:
      Still a lot of cancer. Not done yet. (Lacks Content) If your a tribe then don't border anyone until your a monarchy otherwise you are at war with western Europe. (I'm to dumb to fix)  Western Europe is 50+ technology points above the rest of the world, except Brandenburg and Muscovy Not even close to historical events such as when Columbus discovered America Less tribes ( I need to do this because if I don't then it will be less realistic) Warnings: Don't turn on wasteland provinces colonization
      How to set it up:
      1) Place both civilizations (the two folders on top) in 'civilisations_editor'
      2) Replace the original 1440 scenario with this Mod
      Current new Update Contains:
      - Some mistakes and bugs Fixed
      - Added random events such as Falkland's colonization and India too
      - Events such as China's civil war and ottoman invasion are improved and have extra events (for example you can become Greece)
      - Americas and colonizable lands now can form their independent nation (e.g. peace treaty can free countries like America or Australia) + (no events for independence wars)
      - Might have done extra things as well I just don't remember what I added
      -Better Prussia events / maybe France and ottoman events, I think I added china escaping into Taiwan if you lose the civil war or something
      I posted the forth update because I was bored (I won't be posting often, this is because I have a life outside of editing pixels)
      1440.zip
    • By Orhan Eren GR
      MOD STILL IN DEVELOPMENT
      Hi !
      Iam great war with 200 events scenario producer beag_5
      Me and my team took a break from modding due to a few negative situations that happened to us.
      But now we started modding for aoh2 again.
      Our first mod is Millenium-Dawn Modern Day for  Conquerors.
      Features of Millenium-Dawn Modern Day Mod :
      -So many Events With Pictures
      for now :
      2000: done
      2001: done
      2002: still in development
      2003 to 2021 : still in development
      contains 
      Research on other years continues. 
      -New Leaders With Pictures

beta download link When we finish the event of a year, we will share the download link with you from discord. If you want to test the mod early, our discord server:
      https://discord.gg/aTNqa7Ku3S
      full version release date: October 20

Producers : Beag_5, Price, Maddog and Mobile Producer Emrer Bozkurters

• By Lupus
      An Hearts Of Iron 4 mod for Age Of History 2 
      -Almost every leader and country has a portrait
      -new musics
      -new sounds 
      -about 30 new ideology
      --Mostly Hearts Of Iron 4 icons
      -Probably every nation (who has focus tree in Hoi4) will have an focus tree and events !NOT CERTAİN!
      -Probably new civilizations color pallets
      AND It is still in beta if my idea will not change  I am gona share it with this community  
      I am gona share some photos from the mod soon
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KkR6OYNFQZSt4xSx4mdEMS4GGZqo4FE7/view?usp=sharing

And This Is The Trailer of mod
    • By Chairman Baad
      This is a recreation of the Sabaton Soundtrack DLCs for Hearts of Iron IV. The loading and console music are the normal songs from Kevin MacLeod. Everything else is Sabaton songs.
      PC (.zip) - Android (.obb)
      The original DLCs from HoI4 are here and here.
    • By BaronVon016
      𝕲athering Storm MOD seeks to assimilate the separate MOD "Conquerors II" so that it has an appearance and playability as close to that of HOI4 (Hearts of Iron IV).The MOD receives updates every week, and you can test them. 1 out of every 3 updates has a mobile version in addition to the PC version. Join our Discord group for more details.

This mod will have:
      ➢ Focus trees for much of Europe. ✔
      ➢ Own color palette. ✔
      ➢ New and Custom HUD ✔ -NEW
      ➢ Custom Font. ✔
      ➢ Custom design to box of events ✔ -NEW ✔
      ➢ +40 events per almost european country ✔
      ➢ New sounds (From Hearts Of Iron IV). ✔
      ➢ New background music. ✔ (I accept suggestions for more background music)
      ➢ New cursor. ✔
      ➢ (Probably), new icons. - New icons available ✔ -NEW
      ➢ Leaders for each ideology. 

❖Countries that will have focus trees:
      -Germany 
      -France 
      -Turkey
      -Spain
      -UK (United Kingdom)
      -Italy
      -USA
      -Japan
      -China
      -Soviet Union

❖Countries that will have focus trees in future game updates:
      -Hungary
      -Canada
      -Mexico
      -Bulgaria
      -Greece
      -Australia

𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙿𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜:
      ❏ Patch 0.1 - For PC
      ❏ Patch 0.2 - For PC
      ❏ Patch 0.3 - For PC and Mobile
      ❏ Patch 0.4 - For PC and Mobile
      ❏ Patch 0.5 - For PC (For Now)

𝙿𝙲: ✑ https://www.mediafire.com/file/ku2m2zqgreqj8l5/Gathering+Storm+1936+MOD+Beta+0.5.rar/file

❖ Note: -I wrote this with the help of the translator-
      ☛ I used a map created by Nationalism Is Strength

Menu

Map

Interface

Events

Icons

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!