Age of Civilizations
  1. krauser3ful

krauser3ful

• Similar Content

• By Damianeq mappings
      1700 scenario !!!
      scenario requires Addon +
      and is under development.
      I have problems with the Holy German Empire, so I listed the country. if you find any mistake, please write

Zdięcia aktualnego stanu
    • By orcacraft888
      hi aoc 2 community!, i will make a mod that will be a map of america and some civilizations, it will be in spanish, portuguese, french, russian and english, now i have 43 provinces.

I hope you like it!
      aclaration, i will nerf USA because it's very big in the map
    • By Some user
      All my scenarios, unions, custom civilizations, etc. that I have installed or made on my AOC2 at the moment.
      I decided to make it available because, I don't know exactly. But here, I decided to put it for anyone who wants to download it~

[Has scenarios, custom civilizations, civilizations that can be formed, unions, etc.]

* MORE THAN 50 SCENARIOS *
      -Includes:
      Kaiserreich Scenario 2 Vietnam War scenarios 2 Paraguay War Scenarios WW1 alternatives. The Man In The High Castle Korea War WW2 alternatives.  Training scenarios. AND MUCH MORE! {If some scenario is glitched, please delete it.}
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗]

Download.zip
    • By CopenhaguenLink
      I know, I know...
      A lot of time since the 1.1 Version and I make another post. 
      The problem is that if I put this in the last post probably you didnt notice the update because I didnt updtae in 4 moths.
      In any case, this mod is the final version.
      Scenarios:
      URRS
      Peru-Ecuador War
      Gran Colombia-Confederation Peru/Bolivia War
      Chaco's War
      Malvina's War
      Regions of Southamerica (120+ new civilizations)
      USA-Mexico War
      Pacific War
      Triple Alliance War
      Six Days War
      Centroamerica
      Islands of North, South and Center America
      Latinoamerica Independence War

If you play with some civilization in Modern World scenario (Spain) you are going to be surprised with a formable civilization very difficult to reach.   
      Forgotten Wars.rar
    • By Some user
      Hello, this is a fictional scenario that I made with the countries of a friend.
      [AS IT IS A FICTICAL SCENARIO, THINGS DO NOT NEED TO MAKE SENSE]

*WITH MORE THAN NEW 15 PLAYABLE COUNTRIES*
      Some things added in this scenario:
      * United Korea
      * Japan in a new mode of war (at war with United Korea)
      * United Guyana
      * Baltic States
      * France-England Kingdom.
      * Empire of Canada
      * Transnistria
      * Independent Scotland

*AND MORE*

A bit of history:
      NEW STATES OF MEXICO: Mexico only prepared to go to war with WHOLE CENTRAL AMERICA with the support of American soldiers, sending an ultimatum to all Central America, they were afraid and surrendered, the only one who did not surrender was Panama, who so he went to war with the NEW STATES OF MEXICO which ended months later with a peace treaty.
      KYARALAND: In a long war between Portugal with support from the British against Indonesia, Indonesia had to surrender giving territories to Portugal and the United Kingdom, the two divided the island, but years later the locals wanted independence, already that they did not identify with European culture. It was a peaceful independence, there was no war.
      NEW ROME: Italy and Germany made a pact, in which there would be a border that would increase the friendship of the two countries. Switzerland had to surrender as the two countries sent an ultimatum.
      Thus was created the NEW ROME, dependent on Germany, with the idea of increasing friendly relations between Germany-Italy.
      UNION OF FIN: It would be a kind of Nordic communist revolution promising social equality for people, like the Russian revolution, but in this case this revolution was stronger and made people more convinced.
      UKRANADY: Ukrainian revolution with Canada's support against fascism in Ukraine.

Hope you like it! ❤️
      -------------------------------------

{DOWNLOADS AND FLAGS PREVIEW}

Alternative Countries.zip CUSTOM CIVILIZATIONS.zip
  • Our picks

• Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
      Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
      • 14 replies
    • Map Editor 2.0
      Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
      • 27 replies
    • Age of Civilizations 2 | Addon 2.0 | Addon+ | Update 01.12.19
      Addon 2.0 is our new global modification, designed to revise the idea of the original, and significantly expand its potential, due to the excellent implementation.
    • Age of Elder Scrolls | FROZEN
      Age of Elder Scrolls -  is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
      - A big map of Nirn;
      - Large count of elaborated scenarios;
      - New ideologies;
      - New diseases;
      - Music from TES games;
      - Remaded ages;
      - Various wonders;

This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added. 
      We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls

• 158 replies
    • Bloody Europe II | FROZEN
      Bloody Europe II - it's a mod with a huge map of Europe.

In these mod is:
      -Big map of Europe (maybe 1k-2k provinces)
      -Large count of scenarios from antic times to modern
      -New music, sounds, icons and fonts
      -Some new civilizations, form civs and unions

Mod has been released! Actual version - 0.1B
      If you want download link, go to the page 3 of this topic

Mine group in VK- firstovinc

My first mod project - Age of Elder Scrolls