Age of History Games
DiamondDude5

The South American Future Scenario

11 minutes ago, SnowHalation1 said:

sorry if it's insulting but please make some scenario that isn't merging lots of countries together.

after some time, i will attempt that. thanks for the feedback. well, in the future, its more likely for countries to unite rather collapse, or you have a different view, other opinions are ok ^-^

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Tolo02
      AGE OF STAR TREK (Alpha release)

LINK TO BETA RELEASE:

Hi! This is my very first Mod for Age of History 2 and it's about the Star Trek Universe.
      Download link (PC): https://www.mediafire.com/file/tvgzr17jte7fr21/Age_of_Star_Trek.rar/file
        Download link (Android):https://www.mediafire.com/file/o0nkqph6moh69r9/Age_of_Star_Trek_icon.---/file

note: make sure to have the UI scale set to 1 else the graphics won't work.
      The Mod adds to the game:
      New Map of the Milky Way with 1796 provincies + Wonders New Civilizations from the Star Trek universe + Leaders New Terrains  Accurate Scenarios STAR TREK GRAPHICS  New Music  New Star Trek Fonts New Events This is the alpha release and the mod will be further expanded in the next months. Since this is my first attempt I would be glad to recive reviwes and comments from you that could help me in further development.

• By orcacraft888
      hi aoc 2 community!, i will make a mod that will be a map of america and some civilizations, it will be in spanish, portuguese, french, russian and english, now i have 43 provinces.

I hope you like it!
      aclaration, i will nerf USA because it's very big in the map
    • By GpobreXD
      This scenario has all the countries of America and within some a civil war is taking place.
      Esse cenario tem todos os paises da America e dentro de alguns esta ocorrendo uma guerra civil. 
      Entre na comunidade BR do discord: https://discord.gg/fMefUyg la vcs podem criar mapas, cenarios ou mods com AJUDA de alguem que vcs conheceram la e tambem podem postar seus mods, cenarios ou mapas la 
      Ideologic war in america.rar

• By Damianeq mappings
      1700 scenario !!!
      scenario requires Addon +
      and is under development.
      I have problems with the Holy German Empire, so I listed the country. if you find any mistake, please write

Zdięcia aktualnego stanu
    • By Some user
      All my scenarios, unions, custom civilizations, etc. that I have installed or made on my AOC2 at the moment.
      I decided to make it available because, I don't know exactly. But here, I decided to put it for anyone who wants to download it~

[Has scenarios, custom civilizations, civilizations that can be formed, unions, etc.]

* MORE THAN 50 SCENARIOS *
      -Includes:
      Kaiserreich Scenario 2 Vietnam War scenarios 2 Paraguay War Scenarios WW1 alternatives. The Man In The High Castle Korea War WW2 alternatives.  Training scenarios. AND MUCH MORE! {If some scenario is glitched, please delete it.}
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗]

Download.zip
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!