3. Yorch

Yorch

4. Pierrot69stf

Pierrot69stf

• Similar Content

• By mitsos
      Hello guys.Do you know if there is a way to annex your puppets/vassals
    • By Coffee
      Hey Lukas , the vassals now are really boring you can`t do anything with them just ask him for money and that`s all.
      Here I have some suggestions for them:
      The ability to assimilate his population. Once the population of the vassals provinces is in minority you can make a referendum and the provinces join to you. The ability to ask from vassals some army.(like 0.5% of his population per round). When we are into a war every province conquered by my vassals to give me points not to him. The ability to change type of his government.  
      Thank you for reading.

• By Lonathan
      I hate it when I make a vassal and after a while they become useless to me and I can't annex them and I have to get in a messy war even If I just want 1-2 provinces from that vassal it's so annoying so my suggestion there should be a button to take a certain amount of provinces from a vassal 
    • By Hiking1
      When pressing the button Provinces it should show in a different blu-ish color in your vassals, after all you control them
    • By Checkmate
      Here are a few suggestions I have (react with these things if you support it)
      (like)> Vassals should not be able to peace out with other vassals if both their lords are at war
      (sad)> The Player should get more control over their vassals
      (confused)>You should be able to ajust population and economy from the start (like with tech level) instead of having to make an event to ajust it
      (haha)>There should be an easier way to import flags when making custom civs
      (thanks)>When vassals are pushing in a war overseas (for example british raj helping the uk in germany) the area the vassal takes should be occupied by the lord
      :D