Age of Civilizations
  1. Beter Griffin

Beter Griffin

• Similar Content

• By Globin4060
      Note:
      I was ispired by the story of goktug14. (It's very good)
      England, 1200, default options
      ================================
      Episode 2.1 - Operation Irish Kingdoms Episode 2.2 - Operation Irish Kingdoms Episode 3 - The Great English War (1) Episode 4 - The Great English War (2) Episode 5 - The British Empire Episode 6 - The British-Danish War Episode 7 - Expansion in the East Episode 8 - Oldenburg & Overview Episode 9 - An Unexpected War Episode 10 - War and Peace Episode 11 - Richard II. Episode 12 - United against Morroco Episode 13 - Reorganizing the Iberian Peninsula Episode 14 - The Colonialisation Begins Episode 15 - War on Two Continents Episode 16 - Development Episode 17 - War Against Norway ================================
      EPISODE 1 - FIRST CONQUESTS

It was the 14th of February in 1200 when Richard the 1st gave the order to prepare an army to conquer the Kingdom of Gwynedd. His plan was to create a global empire - the British Empire. The problem was that the economy and development of England wasn't good enough so he had to do something to change that.

On the 8th of September in 1201, England declared war on Gwynedd and began invading their land with about 2500 troops. The campaign was a success and Gwynedd was soon conquered by England.

Richards next target was the Kingdom of Powys, so England began gathering its troops near their border.

The war was declared on the 20th of December in 1203 and also here England faced just a little resistance.

Richard was very happy about his successful campaigns but he was thinking about where England should expand next.

Some time passed but he decided to sign non-aggression pacts with some neighbouring countries, so that he could concentrate fully on the Irish kingdoms in the west...
      ================================
      Next episode soon (today or tomorrow)
    • By EmpirePlanner145
      First Goal: Establishing a United Coastline

The Sweden Kingdom was one of the most powerful nation in Scandinavia but with my leadership, this kingdom will be the most powerful empire in Europe.
      To be powerful nation you need a strong economy to support the army so that was my focus and to establish a friendly Nations to secure the borders.
      My first Military move was to take Kvenland to unite the split coast of Sweden.
      Invasion of Kvenland
      In March of 1203, I've build up a army on both sides of the border ready to invade at my mark. I have ask the Leader of Kvenland to lay down there arms and join the dream of a Greater Sweden.

The have refused which meant war so my army had there commands and started the invasion.
      War For United Coastline

The Initial attack was swift and quick we have gain the initiative but unbeknownst to me they had a army in the sea which I wasn't prepared for. They attempt to counterattack on both fronts, I recruited a small army on the eastern front to ensure my Nation will not be invaded.

The western front seem it would be able to withstand the counterattack, I sent out a small army group to keep the push to the capital.

Western army was able to survive the counterattack and continue it's assault, the Eastern army suffered a lost and the reserves had to be sent out.

Western Army suffered a lost of 433 units when it was confronted with Kvenland's Main Army. The Kvenland nearly surrounded us and almost cut off our supply chain. I sent out a small army to ensure we do not get surrounded and what was left to face the Kvenland Main Army head on.
      Eastern front had gained back the initiative but Kvenland wasn't over with it's counter attack and attempted again.
       Victorious on all Fronts we push for the capital and all controlled provinces.

War For United Coastline was over and Sweden was Victorious.
      We have lost 1,800 units in this war but they did not die in vain since now Sweden is not separated but united
      In the years to come we seek to expand but this war will not be the only one, it was just a taste of what will come.

With friendlies to the west and north of us, there is only the east to worry about. The road to Greater Sweden is not over yet.
    • By Finnish Boio
      THIS IS NOT MOD!

okay , this is 1999 yugoslavia
      and if you see mistakes
      please say the mistakes!

• By Chexier
      Hello fellow conquerors. I was trying to delete the italian provices from the game, since I made a reddit post proposing the removal of Italy in the EU4 subreddit, then a guy made a mod about my post (for eu4). I wanted to port the mod into AoC2, since I created the meme. However, when I try deleting the italian (to be more specifc) province files (including prov scales) from the default Earth map and editing the config.json to lower the number of provinces of the map, when I start the game it just crashes on load, at 0%. If I try resetting the number of provinces to their default value, the game still crashes. Does anyone know how to delete provinces from the map, without making it unplayable?

(Off-topic, but if you want to know what the mod looks like watch this video).
    • By Lativ
      someone: hey, look! Italy is on discount!
      everyone: on it!

it's what messing with alliances in the editor can do :v

• Popular Now