Age of History Games
  1. goktug14

goktug14

• Similar Content

• By WorldStadiums
      AGE OF CONFLICT

Age of Conflict is a mod based on the modern era (1900-present), in which it will be tried to be as exact as possible to the various years in which the mod is based. From completely renewed scenarios of the First World War and the modern world, to completely new scenarios of the Cold War or the interwar period.
      This "Mod" I wanted to do a long time ago, I even published a post in the forum, but due to lack of time I had to delete it ... Now I have a little time to create it, so this time I will not delete it.
      The idea of the mod is completely inspired by Nova Aurora, my goal is to make something as cool as the previously mentioned mod.
      Also, if you have any suggestions for any scenario or if you want to help with the mod (either looking for information or things like that) you just have to tell me
      Discord Server: Coming Soon
      What I plan to add:
      Many new scenarios ranging from 1900 to 2021 Rarely seen new civilizations, from very unknown African tribes to rare vassal states in scenarios New formable nations, mostly fictitious, but there will also be historical. Events in all scenarios New music Correct leaders for each scenario, (European, American and the most important countries of Asia, Africa and Oceania) There are more things that I would like to add, such as a new fund or new provinces, but they are things that I do not think I will add due to lack of time.
      Future scenarios:
      1900 1910 Great War || 1914 1916 Interwar Period || 1919/1920/1921 (Not decided yet) 1930 Chaco War || 1932 World War II || 1936 1940 1942 1945 1950 1960 1970 1980 1990 Yugoslav Wars || 1991 2000 Modern World || 2021 (Scenarios such as the Second Sino-Japanese War or the Russian Revolution will not be included separately, as they will be included in the annual scenarios)
      Progress: 1%
      Screenshots: Coming Soon

• By Latusay
      i've created my first public scenario, hope u liked it.
      https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OIFvS8PRtEVwer2_z7nKva4ksiTk2pkb

I made an better version and its more like modern europe, now its alot better in look. borders are changed and they are more modern too.
      link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1M1MINE31BgicbtPNmLgfaAYvHweOGrMX
      here's a look

Thank u Soo muchfor 400 Views! wow!
      Check out also my channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCff1jblKSkV9Ui1F3RBV4Sw
      The update 3! Is here:
      Changes: Continent Expansion, Borders changes, new countries! Deleted countries!
      W.I.P Update 4 (EVENTS!) is online but still many things to make! thats why i share for u update 4 already!
      LINK:

• By Chairman Baad
      Alright, forget this! If Łukasz ain't gonna fix his shit and make the events work properly, then this is clearly the end of the line.
      So, I officially declare that...
      Project Imperator is DEAD!

Project Imperator is an AoC2 mod with a focus on quality rather than quantity.
      This mod has only a few scenarios, but the main scenario (Imperator: Modern Day) has its own storyline with events and decisions for various countries.
      When you play Project Imperator, the decisions you make will affect the outcome of the story and determine the fate of your nation in the long run.
      The main goal of Project Imperator is to provide the AoC2 community with a unique gameplay experience.
      Do note, however, that the name "Project Imperator" is actually just a code name for the mod. The actual title has not yet been revealed.

Experience spoilers (screenshots) below...

Play the Alpha!
      The current version of Project Imperator is Alpha Build 8, with events until March 31st, 2027.
      Alpha releases will continue until at least 10 builds have been released.
      All downloads for this mod have been taken down.
      NOTE: This mod is in an early stage of development, so expect bugs and/or missing content. (e.g. most event descriptions and pictures)
      s-ul may give you a warning saying "Files of this type can sometimes contain malware or viruses." This does not apply to Project Imperator.
      If you don't understand what a "patch" is...
      A patch is meant for people who have already installed the version that came before it.
      A patch only contains new and updated content without the rest of the mod, so downloading them is much quicker.
      On the other hand, a full mod contains all of the mod files. They are for people who haven't already installed the mod.
      It is highly recommended that you download the patch version if you already have the mod installed.

Click here to join my Discord server.
    • By Italian PeC
      The grandest project in age of history 2's history yet. 
      This mod, made from the maker of "The Second Great War" will revolutionize and forever change the way you play age of History 2, by making the game into an entirely new experience, more difficult yet more interesting.
      The mod will focus on the concept of Empire in the modern era's terms, like colonial empires and expansionist states, as well as a new and more in depth look into your country and what events happened to it between the eras.
      The mod will add over 30 new scenarios, hundreds of new countries, alternate histories, real histories and much more.
      THE MAIN FOCUS:
      The main starting date is in 1815, just after the Congress of Vienna. This mod introduces objectives which your nation will need to complete to gain bonuses and the upper hand on other countries of the era, through the new ideology-based system of "industrialization". Following 5 ideologies, the development level of your country will go from uncivilized, to civilized, to non-industrialized (where European and colonial nations start as) , to partially industrialized, and finally industrialized. These ideologies will allow for greater growth and bigger armies as you upgrade them, bringing to armies on the hundreds of thousands being a normality in AOI (Age of Imperialism)'s battles.

Aggressiveness has also been reworked, with the minimum now being 0% , which is highly suggested for scenarios with events.

Among other things, AOI will include:
      - a new exclusive map created by the fusion of all terrain maps from the popular game Victoria II👑
      - over 200 new provinces to make borders look better and create better "greater countries"⚔️
      - 30 new scenarios 💥
      - 5 scenarios of the 30 will include events ( for example the highly anticipated realistic world war 1 scenario, and the world war 2 scenario coming straight from The Second Great War mod, so you will be able to delete that mod since this one will include it in it's entirety)⚜️
      -1 completely new "CONGRESS OF VIENNA" scenario with objectives, revolutions, industrialization mechanics, new colonial mechanics , historical and alternate history events and much more.⚙️
      - A completely new UI✅
      - new music🎶
      This project is being worked on by a small modding team (Starfruit, Greenlion, James, stefan ecc...) headed by Italian P&C, so the progress, although slow, will keep going forward. It is my intention to release the mod this summer, as soon as it is finished.
      The only thing asked in exchange for the working on this mod is that you subscribe to the mod's creator on Youtube, Italian P&C: https://youtube.com/channel/UCD-hWGkNIC8PaEEcA2bnV5g

• By Basilio Paleologo
      Download: Romania.zip, Goolge Drive

Original Game Province: 113
      Romania Province: 215

Scenario List
      -Moern World
      -New Modern World
      -Greco-Persian Wars     2019.07.03. release 2020.02.13. update   Made by Me
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!