Age of Civilizations
  1. Swiss mapper

Swiss mapper

• Similar Content

• By anonymous8
      Add spies, you can send them to another country to get some information like:
      Army size, How much gold they have, How much gold they earn, How much they can recruit etc.
      There is a chance the spy will get caught. But, the weaker the nation, the lower the chance he gets caught. If he got caught the country might decrease relations with you.
      If a country sends a spy to your country, they will get your info and see if you're weak so they can attack you. If your country is strong, they might fail and you get a message that [country] sent a spy to you, then you can decide what to do: send insult, declare war, demand other stuff etc.
    • By UeUeUdk
      All you gotta do is place the things in the thing! It's that easy.
      C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Civilizations II\map\Earth
      go to there and move the update and config foldier there
      https://www.mediafire.com/folder/gzceznt9ilqz9,pitojs3nk7b5djs/shared
      you might need to update the province data (Growth rate, contintent, region, province background etc...) but it is new provinces. (the provinces have been split away from Rome (Split in 3 so 2 new), Mostar, Belgrade, Novi Sad, Liege (Split into 4, so 3 new), Rimini,(Split in 3, so 2 new) and Tyrol)
      R.I.P. brain-cells everyone who read this
    • By mate0426
      Hi! I really like the concept of vassals, but in some cases it is really hard to control them. For example if I have 5 vassals and I want them to be in my alliance it is really hard to make it, or of I want to get provinces from them, I have to annex the vassal. So my idea is to have a ,, full control over vassals" kind of button in the scemario options menu (where u can set the difficulty) and it will make that the vassals get into everything. So they accept every offer of the lords don't matter how bad relation they have. I hope you like my idea, and thanks for an amazing game Lukas.

• By Diego
      this is a project to bring Imperator:Rome to Age of Civilizations, you could help
      provinces completed: unknown
      planned features:
      all territory names
      adding or renaming government types to imperator government types
      adding scenarios
      adding all civilizations from imperator (help wanted)
    • By StandingTNT
      It's a bit anoying to, let's say, have two French countries, that both have different nationalities. It doesent make sense that France 1 has to asimilate land from France 2. Isn't there any way to make a system like in Victoria 1/2, where every country has accepted cultures. Maybe we could have the ability to make our own cultures, and if we make new countries, we could have the option to asign them accepted cultures. The cores can stay the same, but when we make new scenarios, we could add to each province as many cultures as we think are necesary. Maybe when raising soilders, you could have the option from wich culture these soldiers should be.
      That's my suggestion
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
      Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
      • 14 replies
    • Map Editor 2.0
      Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
      • 28 replies
    • Age of Civilizations 2 | Addon 2.0 | Addon+ | Update 01.12.19
      Addon 2.0 is our new global modification, designed to revise the idea of the original, and significantly expand its potential, due to the excellent implementation.
    • Age of Elder Scrolls | FROZEN
      Age of Elder Scrolls -  is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
      - A big map of Nirn;
      - Large count of elaborated scenarios;
      - New ideologies;
      - New diseases;
      - Music from TES games;
      - Remaded ages;
      - Various wonders;

This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added. 
      We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls

• 158 replies
    • Bloody Europe II | FROZEN
      Bloody Europe II - it's a mod with a huge map of Europe.

In these mod is:
      -Big map of Europe (maybe 1k-2k provinces)
      -Large count of scenarios from antic times to modern
      -New music, sounds, icons and fonts
      -Some new civilizations, form civs and unions

Mod has been released! Actual version - 0.1B
      If you want download link, go to the page 3 of this topic

Mine group in VK- firstovinc

My first mod project - Age of Elder Scrolls