Age of History 3

Hi, I did this scenario of Europe in august of 1939. It's the same map that World War II, but with some little changes:

-Germany has conquered Austria and Czechoslovakia (Slovakia is a vassal state)

-Francisco Franco is the leader of Spain.

-Italy has conquered Albania.

-Territories like Greenland, Svalvard and Franz Joseph Land are added in this scenario.

-Defensive pacts: If you attack Luxembourg, Netherlands, Belgium, France or UK, these countries will attack you because of the defensive pacts (I didn't add Poland because the war against the allies didn't really begin after the the invasion of Poland and the allies didn't declaired war to the Soviet Union after they invaded Polonia)

-Little changes like Andorra with France and UK in the alliance of the allies, the Dodecanese Archipelago for Italy and some changes in frontiers, like the Hungary-Slovakia frontier.

About technology: all the civilizations have the standard technology level, 0,45.

Update 25/03/2019:

I am from android and I can't share the scenario with you until the Workshop comes, but I can give you some pictures:

PICTURES:

https://imageshack.us/i/plKYAg83p

https://imageshack.us/i/po0N1pbip

https://imageshack.us/i/plwLYRZJp

https://imageshack.us/i/pnVroP79p

https://imageshack.us/i/plpGiTQHp

https://imageshack.us/i/pon1Mgs3p

https://imageshack.us/i/poSetFEVp

Release: waiting for Workshop...

Thank you for reading!

Edited by Lucas L
Error in one letter.

irish empire {ww2 nerd}

casually browsing forums

sees this reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee noooooooooo!

the Vienna awards to add on to Hungary 

Romania needs to be bullied transylavania bessarbia transylavania and that Bulgarian annexation of the lower territories

Slovakia was a vassal state of the german reich

error on part of lucas here might need to be fixed Italy had to cede all islands in the eastern Adriatic and most of Istria, including the provinces of Fiume, Zara, and most of Gorizia and Pola to Yugoslavia in the paris peace deals of 1947 they had this beforehand.

and instead of having spain as a axis member why not bulagaria,romania, and hungary? (finland maybe) 

sorry if this came across wrong wasn't trying to be mean just improvemnets

2000px-TeritorialGainsHungary1920-41.svg_-e1473083158474.png

On 1/16/2019 at 9:23 PM, Irish empire said:

irish empire {ww2 nerd}

casually browsing forums

Romania needs to be bullied transylavania bessarbia transylavania and that Bulgarian annexation of the lower territories

error on part of lucas here might need to be fixed Italy had to cede all islands in the eastern Adriatic and most of Istria, including the provinces of Fiume, Zara, and most of Gorizia and Pola to Yugoslavia in the paris peace deals of 1947 they had this beforehand.

and instead of having spain as a axis member why not bulagaria,romania, and hungary? (finland maybe) 

Ok,I see the error of the provinces of Hungary.But I don't see the other errors,like the romanian provinces and the Italian-Yugolasvian frontier.I know that the entire dodecaneso wasn't part of Italy,but the main zones were part of Italy,and I finally give it to they.I didnt add Slovakia because in the practice they were part of Germany (and I really hate the vassal system in this game XD)

And yes,I can add other countries that were near to Germany,but I think that if I make that,the game will be so boring,because Germany,Spain,Italy,Romanian,Hungary and Bulgaria would have a great poder against only three great powers: The Soviet Unión,the United Kingdom and France.

So I think that I have to quit Spain of the alliance and Italy and Germany will be alone,like in the WW2 map.

If you show me some images of the other problems,I will be so grateful!

Edited by Lucas L
Edit for delete the images.

2 hours ago, Irish empire said:

irish empire {ww2 nerd}

casually browsing forums

Now some errors that you say are fixed,and I can' t find more errors.

If you want,you can tell me the errors in the new photos.

Thank you for your help!

okay well I did my research on Romanian territorial  losses some more and I found these pics and if you don't mind I want to ramble about how they happened

the first loss (antonescu hasn't taken over yet}is to the north east shaded in.

this was awarded to Hungary after some skirmishes and Hungarian claims to the area. I believe(might be wrong) this was the first Vienna award.(transylavania was and still is a ethnically divided area and cause troubles even now

the second I believe was that loss to Bulgaria in the southern area I actually don't know the background sorry but it happened anyway and ya

now I actually made a mistake here with Bessarabia and the soviet invasion this was actually a secret protocol in the Molotov Ribbentrop pact which as ye know WAS signed on 23rd august 1939 the invasion didn't actually happen until June 28th 1940 after france had fallen and therefore there guarantee of independence to Romania had as well

so you have 3 options 

1..ignore the bit about bessarbia

2.make a guarantee from france to romania

3. let Russia aneex the area 

and just so you kbow maybe make a gaurentee from britian/france to Poland and decrease relations between germany and Poland so they will start war bringing in the allies

iwish you goodluck and don't worry ill come back to nitpick some more!

romanian territotial losses.gif

On 1/18/2019 at 6:16 PM, Irish empire said:

okay well I did my research on Romanian territorial  losses some more and I found these pics and if you don't mind I want to ramble about how they happened

this was awarded to Hungary after some skirmishes and Hungarian claims to the area. I believe(might be wrong) this was the first Vienna award.(transylavania was and still is a ethnically divided area and cause troubles even now

the second I believe was that loss to Bulgaria in the southern area I actually don't know the background sorry but it happened anyway and ya

now I actually made a mistake here with Bessarabia and the soviet invasion this was actually a secret protocol in the Molotov Ribbentrop pact which as ye know WAS signed on 23rd august 1939 the invasion didn't actually happen until June 28th 1940 after france had fallen and therefore there guarantee of independence to Romania had as well

so you have 3 options 

and just so you kbow maybe make a gaurentee from britian/france to Poland and decrease relations between germany and Poland so they will start war bringing in the allies

I think that I'm going to ignore the territory of Romania,because I researched more territory losses,and I think that the territory it's fine.I send you a gif of the evolution of the territory of Rumany.As you can see, Romania stays without territory losses until 1940,and this map is from 1939,so I think Romania it's ok.

Your ideas of the guarantee of France and UK to Poland and the decrease of relations of Germany and Soviet Union to Poland are great! I'm going to add them.I was thinking in add the Benelux to the guarantee of France and UK,what do you think?

After add the new ideas,I'm going to search information about Bulgaria,because I don't know much about it's specified territory in the 1939.

Edited by Lucas L
Edit for delete the images.

On 1/18/2019 at 6:16 PM, Irish empire said:

so you have 3 options 

I found some information about Bulgaria, and until 1940, like Romania, there aren't territory changes, so the territory it's ok.

I would like add some leaders in the future because there are some leaders, like Antonescu ,that didn't appear until 1940 and more, but I don't know how the leaders works yet ( it's very strange, if you has created some leaders, you will know it), so I am thinking on it.

Thank for your time and help!

🙂

Edited by Lucas L
Error in one letter.

On 1/18/2019 at 10:10 PM, Lucas L said:

I found some information about Bulgaria,and until 1940,like Romania,there aren't territory changes,so the territory it's fine.

I would like add some leaders in the future because there are some leaders,like Antonescu,that didn't appear until 1940 and more,but I don't know how the leaders works yet( it's very strange,if you has created some leaders,you will know it),so I am thinking on it.

Thank for your time and help!

🙂

Honestly the leaders system is broken bad!and I think doing the gauurenteez to Benelux is a good idea as they did actually have them!if you find a way tho share themod pleAse do I want to play it! 

On 1/20/2019 at 3:24 PM, Irish empire said:

Honestly the leaders system is broken bad!and I think doing the gauurenteez to Benelux is a good idea as they did actually have them!if you find a way tho share themod pleAse do I want to play it! 

I'm going to look a way to share the map, and if I find it, I will post it as soon as posible. Thank for your suggestions!

Edited by Lucas L
Error in one letter.

On 1/20/2019 at 5:57 PM, JustAnUser said:

Maybe you should add the Altmark Incident that caused Germany to go to war with Norway, here is what happened:

https://m.ww2db.com/battle_spec.php?battle_id=165

Thanks, I will think on it! (I still learning about how work the events, but I am going to try it)

Edited by Lucas L
Error in one letter.