Age of Civilizations

I decided to create a second scenario after playing the Acient Greece scenario since I got a hold on the idea of small warring states competing for dominance and I am aware that the idea isn’t a new concept since I had seen a mod on EU 4 called by the same name that foucouses on the HRE but instead of foucousing on the HRE I branded into France, a bit of North Africa, a small chunk of the Dalmatian Coast and Eastren Iberia in total there are 109 different Civilizations that you can play as not all them are one province minors some may be pretty big while some are small and the scenario starts in the year 1400 in February since the map looked like to me it had a late feudalism feel.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Venboven
      In the 1444 scenario, I'm trying to add an event that allows East Frisia gains its independence. The event works fine, but they don't seem to join the Holy Roman Empire. Does anyone know how to get new nations to join the HRE?
    • By StronkPolskaBoi
      So this is my like first, Mod? Post? no not post, sorry idk what do i call it. Scenario? Yeah that's good. 
                                                                      Anyway, the reason why this is called plus is because its made on the "More Province's" Map by...
                                                                     "Hetman"? i'm pretty sure it was him and his "helper" "Germoney The Attacker"
                                                                      and i used his map, of course, in order to get this scenario you need to download the "More Province's" map first
                                                                      This scenerio adds in New Civilizations and new types of Governments into the game And also 3 new leaders.
       Here is a Screenshot preview of the scenario, More than +2000 Civilizations. I'm yet to finish but i'm getting there.                                                                

Also almost forgot to mention that some of the civilizations are Custom
                                                                                 Some are the ones i made, and some of them are from ToR Mod. I'll paste the link here
                                                             "  ageofcivilizationsgame.com/topic/134854-tor-mod-beta-13/?tab=comments#comment-179764   "            
                                   You should download that too, but just wait before you go saying "UGH, i don't want to download a hole bunch of things, Waste of time!"
                                                            You're still here? Good, let's keep going. All of the Files needed will be there except for the map. (Very important)
                                                                        I'll keep updating until its finished. If there are some mistakes i made making the scenario let me know, 
                                                       then i'll fix it. It's a good idea to put in the civilizations and leaders in first, and then download the map (More Province's)
                                                       Anyway, have fun and enjoy the map! Just dont forget if there are any mistakes i made, let me know them so i'll fix them.

For the Future am planning on to try and make a mod, maybe it will be filled with new governments and all that
                                                            Also i'm doing this on a school computer so it isn't easy to acces everything, so please dont judge me too much.
      Peace! 
      Too Many Nations+.zip
    • By Shiite
      Do you look at the weird scenarios and regular history for AoC2? Do you look at all the brain dead mobile peasants with disgust?  Do you want an Alternate history scenario that's real, that's actually good and detailed? Well this is for YOU!
      SPQR2 features an event tree for Turkey, events relating to cuban dictator fulgencio batista, and the abandonment of Japan, moon nazis, and a nuke system. The brand new scenario The Civil War Improved includes all states in the conflict, events related to every major battle East and West in early 61', as well as the beginnings of events on the Second French Intervention in Mexico.
      Planned features:
      -nuke events going all the way to 2019
      -reskin the HRE into the Blackshirt league
      -flavor for most countries
      SPQR2 Alpha 0.04: Seeing the Elephant (The Civil War Scenario) 
      Recommended nations:
      Turkey- the only nation with an event tree, and the most fleshed out nation at this point 
      (some suggestions for Turkey. BUILD A PORT ON TURN ONE. Do NOT occupy any soviet land, send your armies south or disband them)
      Italy- They're the main characters in the book, so it's appropriate 
      Murica'- They have nukes. Nuff' said
      UNRECOMMMENDED NATIONS
      Luxembourg- If you want the ULTIMATE AoC2 challenge, play them........

SPQR2_Alpha_0.04.zip
      Music:
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zVaFOld6JHlWKCJUjXzH3Ixgf5WWcVfb
      (music is too big to be attached to main mod, if your pc doesn't have enough space for it, you do not have to download it, but it is HIGHLY recommended) 
      Discord
      https://discord.gg/WsB6p6g
    • By eDouz
      What I would do is make a file named "1577680699802zowhpmvd" and put it into Map -> Earth -> Scenarios and when you download all of the files put them into the file. (sorry for all of the files, i just cant find a better way.)

1577680699802zowhpmvd 1577680699802zowhpmvd_A 1577680699802zowhpmvd_C 1577680699802zowhpmvd_D 1577680699802zowhpmvd_HRE 1577680699802zowhpmvd_INFO.json 1577680699802zowhpmvd_PD 1577680699802zowhpmvd_W 1577680699802zowhpmvd_E
    • By Lucas Beta Games
      Projeto Américas

Bom Normalmente, como as Américas ficam abandonadas nos anos 5, 1200, 1440, Entre outros e foi pensando em decidir Decidi criar uma história concentrada nas Américas, Que vai de 1440 até 1825 com eventos da Epoca, Sendo assim, você pode passar por eventos Históricos como:
      A luta contra os Piratas
      Luta de independência das 13 colônias
      Criação de paises
      A Colonização.
      Imagine que você pode passar por guerras Tribais para manter sua pequena tribo viva, E logo após Colonização das Américas ai sim, você pode passar por confrontos internos e entrar em uma pele de uma Colônia, e que estamos mais acostumados a sempre fazer os outros vassalos agora você tara na pele de um deles oque acha? e desde então construir seu Pais.
      INFORMAÇÕES
      VERSÃO: T1
      ESTADO: 4,50%
      EVENTOS: 0
      Concentrado na América do Sul
      PRAZO: INDETERMINADO!
      Download Cenario: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1H2WJ2NvBrG7iOZtpDba9vEjY_GVJUcYA