2. Sosumariusz

Sosumariusz

3. Banana

Banana

4. Australia

Australia

• Similar Content

• By Sarekreiz
      Hi, the army in this game could look a little different, what if it was divided into types? For example:
      -Cavalry
      -Insurgents (In addition, the possibility of choosing as the country which we want to start an uprising and regain independence.)
      -Light Inflatry
      -Horse Riding Charge
      -Line Inflantry
      -Winged Hussars
      -Uhlans
      -Dragoon Regiment
      -Panzer Division
      -Riflemen
      E.t.c.
    • By CassalettIV
      The 70 Years Rule
      Have this happened to you before: you created a leader for a scenario but instead of him appearing, an older leader appears. Why does it happen? Shouldn't the game pick the youngest leader for a civilization in a scenario?
      Or does it?
      Through trial and error, a condition was found on the game leader selection mechanism. I'll describe it in a short phrase:
      A Leader has a lifespan of 70 years. Should it be 70 years old at a scenario, the next youngest leader appears.
      Leaders have this weird condition where they "die" at 70 years, and they rule the country until birth to death.
      To explain this better, here I made these pictures to explain the testing:

Now you know, why your leaders didn't appear, in case you where making scenarios with leaders of very close birthdate. It was because the older leader wasn't 70 years old at the scenario where the new leader should have appeared.

• By Fear2636
      Hi! I am creating a Team of modder for AoC2. 
      Actually we are 2 but we need other 3/4 modders to work with us!
      We are searching for a name too (the logo is not a problem).
      Requirements:
      - The game
      - Modding Experiences
      - Good English
      For who is interested DM me on Discord: Fear2636#3666
    • By Leeb
      I just added the "Non aligned" ideology
      I am just posting the file here, you can add your own crown or symbol yourself :3
      Governments.json

• By memososisi
      Addin+ is a global modification that adds interest to the game process (last version 7.0).
      Download (Android) without Permissions:
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=1s1EQWUVJxZd-AbJeoyd38tiQgRfVuHn_

Installation: Download the document from the link above. Run the downloaded mod file, it will be opened. You don't need to delete your old original AoC2 or your other modded AoC2.

Main innovations of update 7.0
      ‣ Just 110 MB
      ‣ New +200 scenarios: 1910, 1914, 1918, 1930, 1933, 1936, 1939, 1941, 1943, 1944, Late 1944, 1945, 1949, 1961, 1988, 1991, Red World, Another World, Kaiserreich (original), Modern World (Modern world without diplomacy and precise geopolitical situation)...
      * No Music
      * New some ideologies/governments. 
      * New some formed States. 
      * New +5 Maps: Turkey, Fortnite, Middle East...
      * Changed some color palettes, these include Modern World, Modern Day, The New Order, Kaiserreich. 
      * Just two languages: Turkish & English
      * Cut and rebalanced some ideologies. 
      * For further development and optimization removed all leaders. 
      * New font.
      * In some scenarios, it can often change the ideology.

Reviews of the mod:

• Our picks

• Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
      Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
      • 14 replies
    • Map Editor 2.0
      Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
      • 28 replies
    • Age of Civilizations 2 | Addon 2.0 | Addon+ | Update 01.12.19
      Addon 2.0 is our new global modification, designed to revise the idea of the original, and significantly expand its potential, due to the excellent implementation.
    • Age of Elder Scrolls | FROZEN
      Age of Elder Scrolls -  is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
      - A big map of Nirn;
      - Large count of elaborated scenarios;
      - New ideologies;
      - New diseases;
      - Music from TES games;
      - Remaded ages;
      - Various wonders;

This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added. 
      We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls

• 158 replies
    • Bloody Europe II | FROZEN
      Bloody Europe II - it's a mod with a huge map of Europe.

In these mod is:
      -Big map of Europe (maybe 1k-2k provinces)
      -Large count of scenarios from antic times to modern
      -New music, sounds, icons and fonts
      -Some new civilizations, form civs and unions

Mod has been released! Actual version - 0.1B
      If you want download link, go to the page 3 of this topic

Mine group in VK- firstovinc

My first mod project - Age of Elder Scrolls