Age of Civilizations
  1. Zyschie

Zyschie

2. pedrowo

pedrowo

• Similar Content

• By Woah
      This is just a fantasy scenario i came up with. I'm on android so unfortunately there are no events, or download. Please give me feedback or suggestions!
    • By MateusEdu
      (The following texts and language were prepared by google translator)
      Futuristic Scenario in progress
      Informations:
      This is a futuristic scenario in which we will add, wars, happiness of the population, initial gold, population centers, technological levels and EVENTS
      The scenario is in Portuguese but will be translated

South America

Story:
      Chile in 2034 became fascist
      Fascism is dominating South America, In addition to Chile, Ecuador and Peru adhere to ideology
      Argentina in 2038 decides to buy the island of malvinas and georgia from south england with UN endorsement
      In the year 2040 Patagonia created a united party to try to achieve autonomy over its territory or possible independence, so organized Patagonia already had armed forces, flags, parties and the main support of the people, in 2042 took a project for the Senate seeking autonomy, unfortunately for them it was not accepted and did not enter into force, the angry people in 2047 declare war on Argentina and with the support of Chile and Brazil attack Argentina, a peace treaty was signed in 2048 in which Patagonia Argentina's monarchy gains its autonomy but begins to pay taxes (Argentina became monarchical in 2035) irritating the Patagonian people. Chile very interested in trade with Patagonia helps the country and maintains great relations, in addition to the fact that Patagonia has open borders for the people of Chile, many Brazilian and Chilean soldiers remained in Patagonia if Argentina demonstrates. Argentina has relations with Germany, both are interested in the Amazon since Argentina has lost its area with beautiful fauna and flora, Patagonia, Germany and Argentina have good relations.
      In 2045 Brazil gave up the independence of the 3 southern states of Brazil that had already been bothering the government, in a plan in the chamber of deputies and later in the senate the Separatist Movement was happy and achieved independence, The Country became the United States of the South and has good technology and several friendships and relationships
      Chile and Patagonia maintain defensive pact, both have great confidence
      In 2049 the Republic of Santa Cruz separated from Bolivia, which generated the anger of many Bolivians, Bolivia now has high security on the border with Santa Cruz and few residents there are allowed to live in Bolivia
      Chile has several Mapuche tribes that are revolutionary and want autonomy, at any moment a revolution can occur in the country
      Montevideo thinks it is bigger than Uruguay and believes it takes the country on its back, so it will gain independence with an event in the game, will the country progress?
      Colombia has evolved too much and its population is happy, however the equator is weak and unhappy, Colombia does not like Ecuador and this could cause a war ...
      __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Have patience every day and hour will have an update on the story in addition to more screenshots, we are working (Mateus Eduardo) and (Arthur Daniel) thinking about how we will make and imagine new stories and for them on the map
      O'What are we doing at the moment?
      Imagining scenes, arranging the population centers, creating countries, arranging happiness and starting gold
      Added Events:
      Chile and Patagonia enter into alliance Argentina and Uruguay enter into alliance Patagonia goes to war with Argentina seeking independence Mapuche Revolution in Chile War for the Andes (Chile X Mapuche) Free Montevideo (Independence of Montevideo Next to Uruguay) Instalar em Português > Em Breve
      Install in English > Coming soon
      Türkçe yükle (Install in Turkish) >  Yakında (Coming soon)
    • By BlueArmyGeneral
      place the 1574624596649ogdolffp folder in  map -> earth -> scenarios
      place the 157088486735blximmut folder in game -> civilizations_editor

1570884867354blximmut.zip 1574624596649ogdolffp.zip
    • By hamhacker_exe
      If someone makes a map about Mars, he can add this civilization 🙂
      Mars Stronk.zip
    • By Shrimpy5678
      SEPARATISTS V3
      ‼️NOW WITH 400+ CIVILIZATIONS ‼️
      ❗60+ NEW CIVILIZATIONS❗

A brief foreword:
      Hello Everyone,
      This scenario has been in development for quite a while and I've reached the first major milestone in this project. Its come a long way since V1, but this is not the end for the scenario. Anyways, thank you for your continued interest and support for SEPARATISTS and I hope you enjoy this version. 
      Thanks,
      Shrimpy5678
      What's new?
      Well, I'm glad you asked!
      Added Asia Added Saint Pierre and Miquelon Changed North American borders Updated some flags What is the future of SEPARATISTS?
      Here's a general plan:
      V4: add form-able civilizations, such as separatist movements that come from ancient kingdoms/empires
      V5: add events (will be primarily for larger civilizations)
      V6/Final: add more events (for smaller civilizations), review borders, etc.
      Future: I'll continue to run general maintenance on SEPARATISTS, but won't make larger changes.
      HEY! THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!!
      If you find an error in one of the borders that you want changed, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. If I missed a secessionist movement, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I'd also appreciate if you link me to a source about the movement. I want this scenario to depict all separatist movements as accurately as possible (with the standard AOC2 map).
      Pictures:
      Full Map: Africa: North and Central America: Europe: Middle East: South America: South Asia: East Asia: North and West Asia: \ Oceania: DOWNLOADS (Original):
      Civilizations:
      File:
      SepV3_Civs.zip
      Instructions:
      Open the SepV3_Civs zip folder Open the SepV3_Civs folder Open File Explorer Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Civilizations II\game\civilizations_editor in File Explorer Copy everything in the SepV3_Civs and paste it into civilizations_editor Replace the files (if prompted) Scenario:
      File:
      SepV3_Scen.zip
      Instructions:
      Open the SepV3_Scen zip folder Open the SepV3_Scen folder Open File Explorer Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Civilizations II\map\Earth\scenarios in File Explorer Move 1562988474400yhoimcbd and paste it into scenarios Replace the files (if prompted) DOWNLOADS (3.1):
      Civilizations:
      File:
      SepV3.1_Civs.zip
      Instructions:
      Open the SepV3.1_Civs zip folder Open the SepV3.1_Civs folder Open File Explorer Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Civilizations II\game\civilizations_editor in File Explorer Copy everything in the SepV3_Civs and paste it into civilizations_editor Replace the files (if prompted) Scenario:
      File:
      SepV3.1_Scen.zip
      Instructions:
      Open the SepV3.1_Scen zip folder Open File Explorer Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Civilizations II\map\Earth\scenarios in File Explorer Move 1562988474400yhoimcbd and paste it into scenarios Replace the files (if prompted) Flags:
      File:
      SepV3.1_Flags.zip
      Instructions:
      Open the SepV3.1_Flags zip folder Open the SepV3.1_Flags folder You should now see two folders (SepV3.1flags and SepV3.1flagsH) Open File Explorer Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Civilizations II\game in File Explorer find the flags and flagsH folder copy the files from SepV3.1flags and put them into flags  Replace the files if prompted copy the files from SepV3.1flagsH and put them into flagsH  Replace the files if prompted
  • Popular Now