Age of Civilizations
JPM-Stalin

Time of Civilizations- Concept STAGE

Time of Civilizations-Topic

ToC is a great scenario that is being developed by JPM. In one single stage will be the whole History of Human Civilization. From the dawn of civilization through empires that rise and fall, to today and the tomorrow.

Next Features

• Many Events, Historical ones, even diferent paths for some special nations.
  • New Civilizations.
  • A new system made by events, where you can change your nation every 100 Years if you want.
  • A new system aganist Overexpansion but without limiting you to play.

Progress

• Working in the Demo, based on Mesopotamia, where you will see Hordes and how Empires are created and fall.  This means that we will have new Civilizations inside the Game
Edited by JPM-Stalin
Problems with Reconquista

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Mr.Hitler
      With the loss of western Europe and most of America' allies to the reds the United States and Britain stood alone on the forefront against communism. But that was in the past. In the modern world the United States could not overcome the might of the Soviet Union, capitalism has lost in the face of communism. What was the United States a land of prosperity and opportunity became multiple poverty stricken nations.
      West Berlin was given to the Soviets in a treaty in result of the blockade
      The Western allies were not able to protect South Korea during the Korean war 
      The Cuban missile crisis gave the Soviets an edge against the Americans 

Work in Progress
      Map: Done
      Army: Done
      Tech levels: Done 
      Events: Unfinished
      Diplomacy: Unfinished
      Lore: Unfinished
      Version 1.1 Added: More events and diplomacy and added in in North Dakota
      Version 1.2 Added: A lot more events and changes to diplomacy and changes to the flags. American Union State and Peoples Republic of America can now reform America in their own way, Changes to the flags, Capitulation events for the PRA, ASU and ASS. And much more but to small to talk about.
      Post any suggestions you have for this.
      you need the civ folder and the download link for it to work
      Civilizations folder:Civs.zip

Recommended to play at 100% Speed and 50% AI aggressiveness also the final unification events don't fire till 2013

download link:
      1549074399005xnigmlvd.zip
    • By alexrenesito34
      is the map of 1846 with events this scenario is in work. update 2 this update contains adjustments to the borders of civilizations in addition to adding nations of that time this update also adds more events and improvements

1846 0.2.rar
    • By Lucas L
      Hi! After some days of work,I finished my first map of the entire world!
      It's a world map of 1570 with 125 civilizations.In some places,like India,I had to create some new civilizations that weren't in the game.
      There is one special case:Japan.I put some rival clans in it,but you know,Japan is always in civil wars,so some zones are neutral.
      The map doesn't has wasteland (I don't like wasteland in the entire world)
      And finally,there are some places,like North America,Australia and Siberia,with tribal civilizations,so their territory can be a bit different of reality.
      Update 16/04/2019:
      I am from android,so I couldn't share the map with you,but now,with the help of my friend krauser3ful,I can give you the download link!
      Enjoy the scenario! :
      http://download2266.mediafire.com/7sb5796z36zg/4y2ehobospe1u81/1570.rar
      Finally,I show you some pictures of the map.If you see a error,please tell me in comments and I will try to fix it.
      PICTURES:

Release:You can download the map now! 
      Thank you for reading!
    • By JPM-Stalin
      Welcome, here you can chill, relax and drink some Bloody Mary.
    • By German_Soldier
      This scenario starts on 19th April 1775 date of start of the American Revolution. The Thirteen Colonies are currently at war aganist the British Empire. If you choose to play with the Thirteen Colonies you will have the support of France and Netherlands (and Spain but not at war with UK because it will be too easy to win the scenario with a world superpower support).Meanwhile if you choose to play with UK you will play with the support only of a small German nation, Hesse.
      Alliances: USA and Allies (France and the Netherlands)                   
                         UK and Allies (Hesse)                                                                                                 
      Screenshot (version 1.1): 
      Download (version 1.1):
      1775 scenario.rar
  • Popular Now