Age of Civilizations

Time of Civilizations-Topic

ToC is a great scenario that is being developed by JPM. In one single stage will be the whole History of Human Civilization. From the dawn of civilization through empires that rise and fall, to today and the tomorrow.

Next Features

• Many Events, Historical ones, even diferent paths for some special nations.
  • New Civilizations.
  • A new system made by events, where you can change your nation every 100 Years if you want.
  • A new system aganist Overexpansion but without limiting you to play.

Progress

• Working in the Demo, based on Mesopotamia, where you will see Hordes and how Empires are created and fall.  This means that we will have new Civilizations inside the Game.

MESOPOTAMIA EDITION (Without Events) OUT

In this Small Scenario, you can play in 1500BCE in the Middle East. From the Hittites to Egypt. There is a HRE, "Mesopotamia" where you can try to be the Emperor of the Entire Middle East. Also it has some minor Nations which could be very hard to play. But well, you decide with who you are going to play. 😁

ToC-Mesopotamia Edition without Events by JPM.zip

Edited by JPM-Stalin
out

Hi i am Nizar Producciones it is only that i can not enter my account by now , please teach me how you make your event system for changing civilization ingame please it would help me a lot please respond me here in comments and please DONT take too much time for responding me , i need your answer AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By davidtjk
      This is a project for player from Aoc2 ( Age of civilizations 2 )  and from this forum 
      if you want to be on this project 
      the project is full with peoples sorry : ( 
      download link for 1.00v ( 100 players! )  : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XFXMng6ksHICozJbitRfJXz6O9A9uEjc/view?usp=sharing
      download link for 1.50v ( 150 players! ) cancel : (
      Photo: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ALN_PDCreE4jz_zDm3YXBx-ex0yXTrz-/view?usp=sharing
      If u want to hear updates or you want aoc2 discord server here you are lucky ; )
      Discord Server link: https://discord.gg/DQYQsc
      Thanks for Reading!
      Enjoy ; )

• By Ljayxy
      Hello! This is Soviet Union in Modern world
      Idea: @Atheidon8❤️

Screenshots:
      Map:      

Vasals:

Vasal: North Korea
      Soviet_Union_in_modernworld.rar

• By mate0426
      Hi! I really like the concept of vassals, but in some cases it is really hard to control them. For example if I have 5 vassals and I want them to be in my alliance it is really hard to make it, or of I want to get provinces from them, I have to annex the vassal. So my idea is to have a ,, full control over vassals" kind of button in the scemario options menu (where u can set the difficulty) and it will make that the vassals get into everything. So they accept every offer of the lords don't matter how bad relation they have. I hope you like my idea, and thanks for an amazing game Lukas.

• By WorldStadiums
      Hello people of the forum, the other day I was thinking about what scenario to create and it occurred to me to do a scenario that has nations created by you. The idea would be for you to tell me what your nation, its leader, its flag, its style of government and its location will be called, If they want me to add an alliance or a pact and things like that. Hola gente del foro, el otro día estaba pensando en qué escenario crear y se me ocurrió hacer un escenario que tenga naciones creadas por ustedes. La idea sería que me dijeras cómo se llamará tu nación, su líder, su bandera, su estilo de gobierno y su ubicación, Si quieren que agregue una alianza o un pacto y cosas así.  
    • By CopenhaguenLink
      This is the second version of a mod than I am donig called "Forgotten Wars".  It includes the next:
      War of the Triple Alliance: Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay fights Paraguay. Its hard becuase you will fall in a very big ecnomic depression.
      War of The Pacific: Perú and Bolivia fights Chile. Very hard if you are Chile.
      War Mexico-Usa: USA vs Mexico. Possibly some frontiers are bad.
      Six Days War: Israel vs Egypt, Jordania and Syria. Hard if you are Israel.
      Centeramerica: All center america fights. Its no based on a real war.
      Island of the North, the South and the Caribbean: All Islands of America between Greenland and Falklands fights.
      Latinoamerica Independence: The war between the Spanish Empire and the latinoamerica countries. 
      URRS: All the URRS countrys fights
      NOT COMPLETED SCENARIOS:
      1828: The world at 1828.
      2050: Possibly future in 2050.
      ----------------------------------------------------
      Updates of the 1.1 version:
      Two news maps.
      30 new civilizations. (Some aren't implemented in any scenario).
      4 new formable civilizations.
      ---------------------------------------------
      The Venezuela map is already finished, but for some reason, when I open it with the editor the game crashes, if somebody know the solution for this tell me please. 
      If in Modern World you play as Spain, you will have a bit surprise.
      -----------------------------------
      For the instalation of the mod you have to put the folder with stranges names in scenarios and the combine the folders civilizations and formable civilizations with they respective folder. If it say for reemplaze something say yes.
      ----------------------------------------------
      Any ideas are welcome.

Forgotten Wars.rar