Age of Civilizations

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By BlueArmyGeneral
      The middle of a war between USA and China. China is currently winning, but it is not too late for America to turn things around. WIP

1568431209429qqakcavl 1568431209429qqakcavl_E 1568431209429qqakcavl_A 1568431209429qqakcavl_C 1568431209429qqakcavl_D 1568431209429qqakcavl_HRE 1568431209429qqakcavl_INFO.json 1568431209429qqakcavl_PD 1568431209429qqakcavl_W
    • By hamhacker_exe
      If someone makes a map about Mars, he can add this civilization šŸ™‚
      Mars Stronk.zip
    • By PANTIC
      FOR SOME REASON I REMOVE A BETA V SRY :}
    • By Shrimpy5678
      SEPARATISTSĀ V3
      ā€¼ļøNOW WITH 400+ CIVILIZATIONSĀ ā€¼ļø
      ā—60+ NEW CIVILIZATIONSā—

A brief foreword:
      Hello Everyone,
      This scenario has been in development for quite a while and I've reached the first major milestone in this project. Its come a long way since V1, but this is not the end for the scenario. Anyways, thank you for your continued interest and support for SEPARATISTS and I hope you enjoy this version.Ā 
      Thanks,
      Shrimpy5678
      What's new?
      Well, I'm glad you asked!
      Added Asia Added Saint Pierre and Miquelon Changed North American borders Updated some flags What is the future of SEPARATISTS?
      Here's a general plan:
      V4: add form-able civilizations, such as separatist movements that come from ancient kingdoms/empires
      V5: add events (will be primarily for larger civilizations)
      V6/Final: add more events (for smaller civilizations), review borders, etc.
      Future: I'll continue to run general maintenance on SEPARATISTS, but won't make larger changes.
      HEY! THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!!
      If you find an error in one of the borders that you want changed, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. If I missed a secessionist movement, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I'd also appreciate if you link me to a source about the movement. I want this scenario to depict all separatist movements as accurately as possible (with the standard AOC2 map).
      Pictures:
      Full Map: Africa: North and Central America: Europe: Middle East: South America: South Asia: East Asia: North and West Asia: \ Oceania: DOWNLOADS (Original):
      Civilizations:
      File:
      SepV3_Civs.zip
      Instructions:
      Open theĀ SepV3_CivsĀ zip folder Open theĀ SepV3_CivsĀ folder Open File Explorer Go toĀ C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Civilizations II\game\civilizations_editorĀ in File Explorer Copy everything in theĀ SepV3_CivsĀ and paste it intoĀ civilizations_editor Replace the files (if prompted)ļ»æ Scenario:
      File:
      SepV3_Scen.zip
      Instructions:
      Open theĀ SepV3_ScenĀ zip folder Open theĀ SepV3_ScenĀ folder Open File Explorer Go toĀ C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Civilizations II\map\Earth\scenarioļ»æļ»æsĀ in File Explorer MoveĀ 1562988474400yhoimcbdĀ and paste it intoĀ scenarioļ»æļ»æs Replace the files (if prompted)ļ»æ DOWNLOADS (3.1):
      Civilizations:
      File:
      SepV3.1_Civs.zip
      Instructions:
      Open theĀ SepV3.1_CivsĀ zip folder Open theĀ SepV3.1_CivsĀ folder Open File Explorer Go toĀ C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Civilizations II\game\civilizations_editorĀ in File Explorer Copy everything in theĀ SepV3_CivsĀ and paste it intoĀ civilizations_editor Replace the files (if prompted)ļ»æ Scenario:
      File:
      SepV3.1_Scen.zip
      Instructions:
      Open theĀ SepV3.1_ScenĀ zip folder Open File Explorer Go toĀ C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Civilizations II\map\Earth\scenarioļ»æļ»æsĀ in File Explorer MoveĀ 1562988474400yhoimcbdĀ and paste it intoĀ scenarioļ»æļ»æs Replace the files (if prompted)ļ»æ Flags:
      File:
      SepV3.1_Flags.zip
      Instructions:
      Open the SepV3.1_Flags zip folder Open the SepV3.1_Flags folder You should now see two folders (SepV3.1flags and SepV3.1flagsH) Open File Explorer Go toĀ C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Civilizations II\gameĀ in File Explorer find the flags and flagsH folder copy the files fromĀ SepV3.1flags and put them into flagsĀ  Replace the files if prompted copy the files from SepV3.1flagsH and put them into flagsHĀ  Replace the files if prompted