Age of History Games
KaMiKaZe

Unions

The unions are bugged because when you ally with someone, if you in the next turn click in Union, it will work, even with countries 10x bigger than you (Sorry for bad english :v)
(But u need at least 10 provinces for countries 10x, and same ideology :D)

Edited by KaMiKaZe

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By SpecterD
      To give some context for why I'm asking this question, first of all I have seen that when you play as Austria, and you form an union with Hungary (modern day is the start date in which I did this) you can form Austria Hungary before you form the Austrian Empire, making you basically skip that, but the question I have is that since England and Scotland united via a personal union I believe, I thought that it would work like with austria and hungary and would let you form the United Kingdom or something like that, I just haven't been able to make an union, I vassalized scotland and have an alliance with them as well, everything I have ever tried that somehow raised the odds of making an union and scotland still denies it, I just need to know if what I think actually happens or I'm just trying really hard to achieve something that doesn't exist. Thanks and sorry if my english is not very good but I'm not a native english speaker.
    • By DenizMert2008
      game has a folder ........./Age Of Civilizations II/game/unions
      i cant add overlays how can i add it
    • By NLZ
      Hello!
      I always get rejected if i want to create union with other civilizations when i'm a union already.
      Is it feature? What can I do?
      Please, reply my Topic. 😀

• By German Conqueror
      I have made a union with Turkey and made Syria-Turkey from it. I now have 100+ relations with Russia and I also have an alliance with Russia. I keep sending "Form Union" and Russia always denies the option. How can I get Russia to accept the Union? And to note that I am number 1 on the global ranks. Please and thank you.
    • By CoolieZN (🇧🇷)
      The scenario is 95% Done, I've been making for the entire week   :3
      It might have some errors, though... But I am going to fix before posting it. 

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!