Age of Civilizations
Sign in to follow this  
Jaagup

What being the holy Roman emperor gives?

I have been really enjoying playing as these small holy Roman empire countries and when I got big enough I became the emperor and I have no idea what I can do as the emperor what others cant. I think there should be a more in depth tutorial in the game what teaches about holy Roman empire and all other not so obvious features. All help is welcome.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Venboven
      In the 1444 scenario, I'm trying to add an event that allows East Frisia gains its independence. The event works fine, but they don't seem to join the Holy Roman Empire. Does anyone know how to get new nations to join the HRE?
    • By StronkPolskaBoi
      So this is my like first, Mod? Post? no not post, sorry idk what do i call it. Scenario? Yeah that's good. 
                                                                      Anyway, the reason why this is called plus is because its made on the "More Province's" Map by...
                                                                     "Hetman"? i'm pretty sure it was him and his "helper" "Germoney The Attacker"
                                                                      and i used his map, of course, in order to get this scenario you need to download the "More Province's" map first
                                                                      This scenerio adds in New Civilizations and new types of Governments into the game And also 3 new leaders.
       Here is a Screenshot preview of the scenario, More than +2000 Civilizations. I'm yet to finish but i'm getting there.                                                                

Also almost forgot to mention that some of the civilizations are Custom
                                                                                 Some are the ones i made, and some of them are from ToR Mod. I'll paste the link here
                                                             "  ageofcivilizationsgame.com/topic/134854-tor-mod-beta-13/?tab=comments#comment-179764   "            
                                   You should download that too, but just wait before you go saying "UGH, i don't want to download a hole bunch of things, Waste of time!"
                                                            You're still here? Good, let's keep going. All of the Files needed will be there except for the map. (Very important)
                                                                        I'll keep updating until its finished. If there are some mistakes i made making the scenario let me know, 
                                                       then i'll fix it. It's a good idea to put in the civilizations and leaders in first, and then download the map (More Province's)
                                                       Anyway, have fun and enjoy the map! Just dont forget if there are any mistakes i made, let me know them so i'll fix them.

For the Future am planning on to try and make a mod, maybe it will be filled with new governments and all that
                                                            Also i'm doing this on a school computer so it isn't easy to acces everything, so please dont judge me too much.
      Peace! 
      Too Many Nations+.zip
    • By samu19_
      I did map and civilization in the province of Sondrio including the borders of this.
      The link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1l7G-p2UdCEYFi_Rdmfcdb8tGgH8WsMEL

• By IlyaRU
      Voltaire's Nightmare is the global modification for Age of Civilizations 2
      Our grope in VK

Hello guys! I want to show you my new mod (well, named like the same EU4 mod) for the Holy Roman Empire.
      Now this mod is being developed, but you can download pre-alpha version with this links (Windows):
      - Google
      - Yandex

What about future?
      - Whole map of the Holy Roman Empire with 3800 provinces
      - Many new countries
      - More interesting music
      - Many scenarios between 1250 to 1866
      - New interface

Pre-Alpha version:

• By Miraakos
      Nie mam pojęcia czy wy też tak macie, ale jak gram jakimś sobie krajem, i nadchodzi kilkusetna tura (nie gram world conquest), patrze na ekonomie panstw na świecie, to widzę głównie u tych małych krajów (1-2 prowincje) ze maja po 200k ekonomi. Jak to jest możliwe?! Te kraje wydają cały hajs na właśnie powiększanie ekonomii, czy co? To jest irytujące, bo nie łatwo podbić tego małego potwora pomijając że z realizmem nie ma to nic wspólnego. Łukasz powinien zrobić zrobić jakiś update poprawiający tego typu błędy.
      Ps. Widać w jaki sposób Bizancjum podbija Osmana XDD