Age of Civilizations

There's nothing here yet

• Similar Content

• By Filip_Pol
      Hej potrzebuje pomocy próbuje zrobić własny scenariusz i mam problem. Próbuje skopiować nowy świat i porobić coś ale nie umiem skopiować jak kopiuje, i wchodzecdo gry to jest error i jak kliknie to wyrzuca mnie z gry.Dajcie jakiś scenariusz 2018 lub w góre lub jak to skopiować.                                                 
      Hey I need help trying to make my own script and I have a problem. I am trying to copy a new world and do something but I don't copy it when I copy it and entering the game is an error and when I click it throws me out of the game. Give some scenario 2018 or up or how to copy it.
      Sory bad english
    • By TyFolkes15
      Hello guys, I need help here, every time I make a custom scenario on Android, the turns are extremely slow, the AI countries takes 10 minutes or more to finish the turn, I tried turning whole Continents to wasteland, but it didn't work, plz help.
    • By ezeD
      i want to create a mod but i dont mean create some escenarios and create events. i mean REAL MODDING i want to code the game but i dont know where to start i mean i dont find any code archive. i have time and i want to do it but i need some directions. please if any one create a mod codding the game please guide me at the beguining please

• By Brunski
      How do you make those damn logo i wanna know
    • By Jacob Sisson
      I'm trying to create a new leader but it wont save, I have tried over and over again but it still wont work, I even installed the app again to see if it would work, I'm pretty sure I remember it working before . I dont know if I'm doing something wrong. I've just tried typing a name and adding a civilization and nothing saves.
  • Popular Now