Age of Civilizations
  1. GyLala

GyLala

• Similar Content

• By Aaron
      okay so i’m playing in a USA states scenario and i made it so you can colonize the wasteland... all of a sudden Maryland starts to colonize in some random place in europe... how can i make it so my country can also colonize a completely different continent as well? i really need help!
    • By koshok
      I am editing the game to release the mod, so I want to know about very important information
      How do leaders change by events?
      example: if you change the ideology of spain to fascimo you become francisco franc
      I want to know how this works, as it will be essential for the mod I'm doing
      besides I want to know how to turn your civilization into another by changing the head of state
      forgive my english
    • By Hetman2311
      I create a map for AOC 2 in which there will be a lot of provinces This background is from mod Addon+. I encourage you to download it

I'm sorry for my English because I am Polish

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QttALuzb1p-JtwmE6Z73D3-RmffIORUu?usp=sharing

• By CoolieZN (🇧🇷)
      Guys, how do I export cenarios from mobile/Android to dropbox or mega? 
    • By Venboven
      Hey guys, as the title says, I need some help with scenarios - specifically the events.
      So, I made my own custom WWII scenario and I'm making events to have real life events play out historically in the game. When I'm finished, I hope it'll be like watching World War II unfold before my eyes in video game form. A perfect display of history.
      However, I've just run into my first problem: ending the Spanish Civil War. I built the scenario so that the game starts out with both sides at war. It's actually surprisingly random with whoever wins, but I've easily rigged it in favor of the Nationalists by manually giving them extra troops at the start. The problem instead lies with ending the war and having the Nationalists fully annex the Communist Republicans. They never have enough war score points. They usually end up taking just a few provinces and peacing out. To fix this, I've tried making an event: "End of the Spanish Civil War!" which will result in an immediate white peace between both sides and a capital move to Madrid. The white peace should allow the Nationalists full annexation of all conquered territory, which will be perfect because the event is triggered by Spain having 62 provinces or more, which is the amount of provinces they would have once they've occupied all Communist Republican territory. Only problem is, it doesn't fucking work. I've tried making other triggers/conditions for the event, such as "controlled provinces" and "occupied provinces" and brush-selecting the provinces of Spain. The "Number of provinces >=" which was what I tried using first, didn't work either. I've run out of triggers that would make sense. If anyone out there understands the events in this game, please help me. 😕