Age of History 3
Suzema

Bloody Europe II | OLD TOPIC

2 hours ago, Beter Griffin said:

I'd highly reccomend balancing the growth rate map. Russia is always highly overpowered.

I agree with you.I edited ww1 and ww2 maps for balance the game,removing the most parte of Russian provinces.

So that's the main problem,but all the other things are great.

Maybe the mod would be better with other little things and changes like that the happiness in the Modern world map could be the standard,but as I said before,ourselves can edit it.

Edited by Lucas L
Error in one letter.

18 hours ago, Lucas L said:

I agree with you.I edited ww1 and ww2 maps for balance the game,removing the most parte of Russian provinces.

So that's the main problem,but all the other things are great.

Maybe the mod would be better with other little things and changes like that the happiness in the Modern world map could be the standard,but as I said before,ourselves can edit it.

Even in the modern day map Russia is too powerful