Jump to content
Age of History Games
Suzema

Bloody Europe II | OLD TOPIC

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello I have a bug in the game that it really sucks ☹ , Because of this bug I wasn't able to play even one game .877712413_Screenshot_-_BloodyEuropeII.thumb.jpg.af6954969b35c1bae976ff15d72fb7d7.jpgJust look yourself , my income is negative of negative.  I checked why and I got it was a bug and said it's because of your army but I didn't even have one soldier 🙄😐🤨😦 not only Iran but for so many countries , like Russia,  Germany etc. 

Screenshot_۲۰۲۱۰۴۰۸-۱۴۰۱۳۹_Bloody Europe II.jpg

Edited by SHAH OF PERSIANS
Forgetting to adding something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Today, what many have been waiting for has happened - the release of the Bloody Europe II mod version 1.1.3 update.

I want to clarify, this version provided by me is fully translated into English, also the keyboard and the command.

List of changes:

• Changed the available speed level in the settings for the start of the game

• Increased losses from battles

• Now AI will have a 25% chance to stand up and expect an enemy attack

• Reduced the cost of assimilation by diplomacy points to 4, instead of 6

• Increased reduction in war fatigue in peacetime

• Increased the effects of war fatigue

• Completely redesigned cities on the main map

• Reduced the chance of rebels appearing

• Changed the behavior of AI during the war. Now in wartime, AI will summon more soldiers

• Now treaties with countries are valid 200 turns

• Mod translated into English

• Increased income from bots by 10%

• Increased the cost of troops to 10 coins

• Changed the animation time for the ultimatum sending menu

• Fixed a crash on the map of the German Empire when choosing a scenario

• Made by nat. perfume for some countries

• Added the ability to invest all your funds in one province

• Now in the scenario settings, you can put the mortality of diseases up to -200%

• Increased the maximum setting for the growth rate of population and economy to 5000% (previously it was 999%)

• Increased the maximum starting population and economy to a value of 3kk

• Changes in the mechanics of the environment: Now you do not need to wait 3 turns for the debuff to start, the action starts from 1 turn

• Fixed a bug in which countries sharply worsened and improved relations with each other

• Fixed a bug: Now Kazakhstan does not offer vassalization of Russia

• Fixed a flaw: Turkey and Northern Cyprus do not conclude a union between themselves, the same with Greece and the Republic of Cyprus

• Fixed the so-called "bug" with the economy 99, now the minimum value of the economy is 150

• Added even more money and action points in sandbox mode

• Changes in localization

• Now AI assimilates a maximum of 40 moves

• Movement points have been renamed to action points

• Corrected some connection on the map

• Extended settings of bonuses for rulers up to 200%

• Reduced the growth of war fatigue

• Increased investment effect

• Now the rulers in the game can change

• Added 400+ new civilizations ВЂ 100+ new formed nations, many old ones are also reworked

• Flags of many old nations have been updated due to poor quality

New scenarios:

• Feudal Madness - East

• French revolution

• Endsieg

• Alternative world after WWI

• Age of Vikings

• Napoleonic Wars

• Finished scenario Feudal Madness

Here you can download the new version Version 1.1.3 (04/14/2021)


PC:

Yandex - https://disk.yandex.ru/d/ZwIwRMxUFLx5aQ

Google - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xcXBdukvNFQZ3eRi2UXPcPe-JK94bvUr/view?usp=sharing


Android:

Yandex - https://disk.yandex.ru/d/zC4jFKcIeuUtMQ

Google - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZLZOmd5c-dvS1MqtjPAXhRMwmIzFM0G5/view?usp=sharing

Installation:
PC 

Installation instructions for the mod:

move the folder from the archive to the desktop. To start the game, go to the folder and run Bloody_Europe II.jar (there are changes to the game code on the jar).


Android

1.Download and run the file;

2. Install as normal game;

3. (Recommended) Delete the game cache if another mod or original game is present on the device;

4. Start the game (if the game freezes at 49% load, then turn off the game and start again).

Have a good game!

Edited by Trans-Amur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

Today, what many have been waiting for has happened - the release of the Bloody Europe II mod version 1.1.3 update.

I want to clarify, this version provided by me is fully translated into English, also the keyboard and the command.

List of changes:

• Changed the available speed level in the settings for the start of the game

• Increased losses from battles

• Now AI will have a 25% chance to stand up and expect an enemy attack

• Reduced the cost of assimilation by diplomacy points to 4, instead of 6

• Increased reduction in war fatigue in peacetime

• Increased the effects of war fatigue

• Completely redesigned cities on the main map

• Reduced the chance of rebels appearing

• Changed the behavior of AI during the war. Now in wartime, AI will summon more soldiers

• Now treaties with countries are valid 200 turns

• Mod translated into English

• Increased income from bots by 10%

• Increased the cost of troops to 10 coins

• Changed the animation time for the ultimatum sending menu

• Fixed a crash on the map of the German Empire when choosing a scenario

• Made by nat. perfume for some countries

• Added the ability to invest all your funds in one province

• Now in the scenario settings, you can put the mortality of diseases up to -200%

• Increased the maximum setting for the growth rate of population and economy to 5000% (previously it was 999%)

• Increased the maximum starting population and economy to a value of 3kk

• Changes in the mechanics of the environment: Now you do not need to wait 3 turns for the debuff to start, the action starts from 1 turn

• Fixed a bug in which countries sharply worsened and improved relations with each other

• Fixed a bug: Now Kazakhstan does not offer vassalization of Russia

• Fixed a flaw: Turkey and Northern Cyprus do not conclude a union between themselves, the same with Greece and the Republic of Cyprus

• Fixed the so-called "bug" with the economy 99, now the minimum value of the economy is 150

• Added even more money and action points in sandbox mode

• Changes in localization

• Now AI assimilates a maximum of 40 moves

• Movement points have been renamed to action points

• Corrected some connection on the map

• Extended settings of bonuses for rulers up to 200%

• Reduced the growth of war fatigue

• Increased investment effect

• Now the rulers in the game can change

• Added 400+ new civilizations ВЂ 100+ new formed nations, many old ones are also reworked

• Flags of many old nations have been updated due to poor quality

New scenarios:

• Feudal Madness - East

• French revolution

• Endsieg

• Alternative world after WWI

• Age of Vikings

• Napoleonic Wars

• Finished scenario Feudal Madness

Here you can download the new version Version 1.1.3 (04/14/2021)


PC:

Yandex - https://disk.yandex.ru/d/ZwIwRMxUFLx5aQ

Google - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xcXBdukvNFQZ3eRi2UXPcPe-JK94bvUr/view?usp=sharing


Android:

Yandex - https://disk.yandex.ru/d/zC4jFKcIeuUtMQ

Google - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZLZOmd5c-dvS1MqtjPAXhRMwmIzFM0G5/view?usp=sharing

Installation:
PC 

Installation instructions for the mod:

move the folder from the archive to the desktop. To start the game, go to the folder and run Bloody_Europe II.jar (there are changes to the game code on the jar).


Android

1.Download and run the file;

2. Install as normal game;

3. (Recommended) Delete the game cache if another mod or original game is present on the device;

4. Start the game (if the game freezes at 49% load, then turn off the game and start again).

Have a good game!

 

So far I've found two bugs. The first is with a handful of random provinces with a 100% growth rate compared to the rest having less than or equal to 50%. The second is with the scenario editor, or more specifically, in the "Manage Civilizations" section. Whenever hovering over a province, normally a pop-up would prompt you to select a civ for the province (i.e. hovering over London should prompt civs like England, United Kingdom, and etc.) but a noticeable amount of provinces don't have this - London, Lisbon, Athens, and Oslo to name a few.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, IsaacArredondo said:

 

So far I've found two bugs. The first is with a handful of random provinces with a 100% growth rate compared to the rest having less than or equal to 50%. The second is with the scenario editor, or more specifically, in the "Manage Civilizations" section. Whenever hovering over a province, normally a pop-up would prompt you to select a civ for the province (i.e. hovering over London should prompt civs like England, United Kingdom, and etc.) but a noticeable amount of provinces don't have this - London, Lisbon, Athens, and Oslo to name a few.

Fixed a bug where there were no proposed civilizations in the scenario editor, or rather in the "Managing civilizations" section. (I'm a developer from the new team) Screenshot_3.thumb.jpg.db176b7d963cdde67e0fb59d7047bebc.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

Fixed a bug where there were no proposed civilizations in the scenario editor, or rather in the "Managing civilizations" section. (I'm a developer from the new team) Screenshot_3.thumb.jpg.db176b7d963cdde67e0fb59d7047bebc.jpg

Nice work dude. Has the download link been updated with the bug fixes I mentioned yet?

Edited by IsaacArredondo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, IsaacArredondo said:

Nice work dude. Has the download link been updated with the bug fixes I mentioned yet?

1) If it is 100% population growth rate, then yes they are corrected on the map 

2) also fixed the error of the absence of the proposed civilizations in the scenario editor, or rather in the section "Managing civilizations" 

changes will be available only after the release of the next update 

Screenshot_1.thumb.jpg.ccbece247b4b6947e3fa5817bd87497d.jpg

Edited by Trans-Amur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

1) If it is 100% population growth rate, then yes they are corrected on the map 

2) also fixed the error of the absence of the proposed civilizations in the scenario editor, or rather in the section "Managing civilizations" 

changes will be available only after the release of the next update 

Screenshot_1.thumb.jpg.ccbece247b4b6947e3fa5817bd87497d.jpg

When should the next update come out? (No pressure of course)

Keep up the good work man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Fireboy
      Hi I'm Fireboy and here is what Imperial civilizations will have THERE WILL BE MUCH MORE. Release in may 2022
      20 ideologies
      150 scenarios 5 with events
      A few formable Nations
      Many new cites and nations
      50% Credit to POG for making scenarios
      pls contact me if you have questions and you want to help
       i will be happy for suggestions
      Discord: https://discord.gg/KfzX8r4q4a
      This is my first mod and I hope u enjoy
      progress 0%
    • By SGamer
      Guys i remember few months ago i saw a topic on forum about and Mod Maker or whatever you call it
      in which the guy said that this tool can help to simplify modding such ass
      Easy GUI modification Palette Changer Civilization/Country creator etc. guys if you help me find that tool i will be thankful 🙏
      (btw sorry for being too much emotional xddddddd)
    • By Golo
      I'am currently working on this Lord of the Rings themed Mod for Age of Civilisations II.
      It Will feature:
       
      1. A large Map with several Thousand provinces. 
      2. An abundance of different scenarios
      3. Many Formable Civilisations such as Arnor and Númenor
      4. Events for the most important Nations
      5. A Fellowship of the Ring Eventchain
      6. Leaders for all Major Realms
      7. A large assortment of Cities and Fortresses
      8. Every Member of the Fellowship with his own Realm
      9. Custom Terrain types with special ones for important places
      10. Custom Government Types such as "Elven Kingdom" or "High Kingdom of Dunedain"
      11. The Soundtrack of LotR and The Hobbit 
      12. A nice Custom Icon 
       
      I'am determined to release this Mod within this year, progress has been very steady and fast. I also won't abandon this project, unlike most mod creators on this website I will actaully deliver. If you are Interested or have any Questions please feel free to ask.
       
      For the Rest of November I plan on aading the eastern and southern coastline. I will also work on Far Harad and add a few hundred provinces to this little populated region. If I have more time which I asume I will add provinces to the east and complete Rhun. I will also remake Ithilien and the remnants of Numenor because they look pretty ugly right now.
       
       
       



    • By Based
      After seeing a lack of simplified maps, I decided to make one of my own. Keep in mind that this is my first mod and that I had no previous experience doing something like this. Anyways, here is a mod with 22 scenarios, +2 joke ones, 25 new civilizations, 29 formables and only 533 provinces.
      This map encompasses North America, The Caribbean, North Africa, Part of Asia Minor and Asia Central and Europe. I apologize in advance if you see any border error.
      I hope you all enjoy this mod made by me.
      - Simplified Sam - aka Based
      MOD (With background): Terranova.rar
      MOD (PC) PREINSTALED IN THE GAME:
       https://drive.google.com/file/d/1URLnCPOvFxz3PLpu51_0BPzZORgqAQwP/view?usp=sharing
            ·This version it's already preinstalled for you, so you don't have to do anything except download and extract the file, it only contains the Terranova map (with scenarios and civilizations) and nothing else. Have fun.
      MOD FOR ANDROID: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ppwFQQJylW9l_z-rej9bqJerVMyha2FG/view?usp=sharing
           ·Instructions: Just need a RAR reader, install it, and play it.
      Mod for Android with Addon+ (Made by Lta):
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/13nLb7bmeUHwVgK4C9I6pZZEd-_mzwDM1/view?usp=drivesdk
           ·Tip for mobile users:
           ·If the loading screen stops at 49% or other percentage, just close and reopen the app, it fixes itself.
           ·If you try to change the map from the map you currently are to Terranova and it stops in at the loading screen. 
                          Go to Settings --> Map: "The map you currently are" --> Select Terranova --> Select Scale x1 - [4440x2600]
      Credits: 
      - Map, provinces and coding (Terranova); made by Simplified Sam (Based)
      - Adaptation for Addon 1.4.1; made by Lta
      Follow me and this topic if you enjoyed my mod, and leave some feedback in the comments. It was a fun experience creating this. 😄
    • By Chairman Baad
      Presenting a Great New MOOOOOD!!!
      It will feature historical, non-historical, pop culture, and more!
      Here are the featur-oh wait, I've been told the mod is dead. Nevermind.

  • Our picks


  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...