Age of History Games
Suzema

Bloody Europe II | Thawed

I managed to add leaders but without images from Aoc II in my mode Suzema.  In this way you can call it the Great Map of Europe. Update Leaders with image.

Screenshot_20200525-202103_Bloody Europe II.jpg

Edited by Synyos2032

23 hours ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

suzema if you could add some more stuff about north macedonia cuz i experienced everything and there is so much more for north macedonia,what during ottoman times,what about formables there are some more stuff

13 minutes ago, Suzema said:

If you mean other continents - no

read the first one i wrote pls answer

On 5/25/2020 at 8:30 PM, kokakolabrooooo said:

suzema if you could add some more stuff about north macedonia cuz i experienced everything and there is so much more for north macedonia,what during ottoman times,what about formables there are some more stuff

you can do that from the scenario editor

6 minutes ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

duh

ik

by the map editor for formables

but i want it in the mod,to be included....

ahh 

there are harldy any formables except maybe Balkan Confederation or Yugoslavia

love the current update, but i think maybe you should make the map larger: I mean including other countries; such as 'Sudan, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Somalia... Etc.

I could also make an Sound-track for the scenario.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Kingpvz
      Helo thare! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida. Don't forget to follow and share your thoughts in the comments!
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!
      Support me on patreon please (click here)
      Background: 

PROVINCES: 179 | Plan for provinces: ~1000
      Done regions: VENISTAN, VENESTAN, SLOVAKORIA, SLOVAKIORIA, UKREVOL, MARTINOVIAN NEW KINGDOM, MARTINOVIAN GUINEA, SUCHOVIA, RETWONIA
      Done borders: JUROVIA, JOHANCA, VENOSTAN, MARTINOVIA, VENOSTAN KINGDOM, SCANN', ZUZANOVIA, ZELAVIAN EMPIRE, MAURITOVANIA
      Undone regions/borders: STANOVIA
      CONNECTIONS: 0/?
      SCENARIOS: None

Update (1/22/21)
      Doing good work feels nice lol | So today I made 53 provinces (Mostly on north) , fixed some seas, had some problems and finished Retwonia:

Update (1/18/21)
      After a smol weekend break I made some more stuff about region borders so it's made from both sides. I made another 26 provinces (sorry, ik it's not much but school blocks me) here it is: 
      #slavsunite
    • By RandomWarior
      Download latest actually working version here

Hello! This is my second project for AOC2, i have made a simple mod launcher in Batch
      Batch Documentation: https://ss64.com/nt/
      I have left some text files for you to get started
      As the title says, this is open source, and you can edit it to your liking

It might not work for you if your windows installation does not have xcopy 
      Which should come with windows
      You can search a tutorial online how to get it (Probably)

Good luck!
      Windows:
      AOC2 Mod Launcher.rar (alpha 1.0) wine cmd compatible
      AOC2 Mod Launcher V A 1.1.rar (alpha 1.1) wine cmd compatible
      AOC2 Mod Launcher V A 1.5.rar  (alpha 1.5)
      AoC2 Mod Launcer V B 1.0.zip  (beta 1.0)
      AOC2 Mod Launcher V B 1.2.rar  (beta 1.2)
      AOC2 Mod Launcher V B 1.4.rar  (Beta 1.4)
      AOC2 Mod Launcher V B 1.5.rar  (Beta 1.5)
      Latest version is in the post at the start of the page
      Linux:
      Run the .main.bat file using wine cmd
      Article: https://www.linux.org/threads/running-windows-batch-files-on-linux.11205/#:~:text=Batch files can be run by typing "start FILENAME.,cmd.exe %2Fc FILENAME.
      Command (In launcher directory): "~$ wine cmd" and run it from that console or "~$ /.main.bat" (Please use Version Alpha 1.0 or 1.1 for this)

Update 1.1:
      1. Extra console logging and a notification when copying is done.
      2. I removed auto start of AoC2.exe since it would not work.

Update 1.5:
      1. New GUI added:
          1a. New files to make the buttons work in batch
      2. Minor code redesign

Update Beta 1.0:
      1. Major code redesign (Visual Basic implemented)
      2. Minor changes to original code (Batch code)

Update Beta 1.2:
      1. File reorginesation
      2. More options in the launcher
         2a. Play
         2b. Simple launch (Copies AoC2.exe to the mod folder)

Update Beta 1.4:
      1. Added the ability to play your simple launch more easy.
      2. Brand new GUI 

Update Beta 1.5:
      1. Changes in the GUI settings
    • By Ferhat5534
      Total War: Attila [Progress]
      Detail:
      Real Total War: Attila map High quality map Marine and Land graphics quality Attila and more leaders City and State system Historical scenarios reflecting the Realistic Economic and Population Note: Conqueror's II v1.2 required.
      Discord: Discord
      Progress:
      Map - %98
      Map settings - %0
      Provinces - %0 [Planned: 3000+]
      Scenarios - %0
      Leaders - %0
      Map: [Updated: 14:54 25.01.2021 (GMT+3)]

• By RandomWarior
      Hello everyone! I have reworked my old Mod Launcher, this one works way faster and better! There are also 0 text files needed or all of those batch files, its all coded in c#.

Download:
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BY_Q4fwphQsRi4X-yGNMyz48W0b38gwi/view?usp=sharing
      AOC2 Mod Launcher v2.5.rar

New Beta version, added some new features, tell me if you like them :)
      AOC2ModLauncher 3.0 Beta.zip
      It only works for windows, but it might be possible to use on Linux using wine.
    • By SiriowlsX
      Hi there folks, I'm here to tell you that I'm very imaginative and very obsess with my idea. Since I was a kid, I like Geography. I love to learn the politics of the world. Until then, I've created my version of the world. 
      So I decided to make a mod that suits my 'Imaginary World.' The imaginary world is a world that I create based on my brothers' idea. I write every piece of information about them and play them every day on my mind. As you already know, I'm already 17. I'm getting busier. My childish mind is slowly gone and fade away. So, I decided to create a mod for them in AoH2 (so called AoC2 in the past).
      If you interested in my creation is, you can reply down below and give me some motivation to do this. Also, you can follow for never miss an update and when I release this mod.
      Progress:
      9/251 countries 2030 border done (Not sure the count. Hey, I'm amazed.) 0/251 countries created (including name, flag, and government.) 0/12 Ideologies (Need to copy AoH2 for this one) 889 Provinces (quite a lag on my laptop but I test it on my computer 😄) [My calculator says, it will bring up to 48,600 province...] 1/10 Continent done (I'll list you the continent if I'm ready to...) Changes:
      Some adjacent sea province fixed. \^^/ Picture:
      Update Week-1.5:

Update Week-1.6:

Anyways, I added one country per-day, and two will be on weekends. A week I've covered 9 countries. (Aprox. to finish: some countries are small, some of them big. Not 27 weeks if I fill this yellow background...)
      I have a further planning to make a more advanced map of the MIW! After the map finish, I will close this development. I need to restart because too much province would be at the end...
      As always, I hope you have a good day!
      I almost forgot. The work is starting on Jan 19, 2021. I have examinations in Mid-February and Mid-September. So, the progress I made will be slow. Thanks for understands me.

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!