Age of History Games
Suzema

Bloody Europe II | Thawed

On 7/23/2020 at 3:52 PM, Frank said:

I have one question. Is it possible to edit cities? For example, in Spain there are some very important (like Mérida, Valladolid, La Coruña and Vigo) that are misplaced or not mentioned. Same with Monaco, Gaza, Bordeaux, Nizhny Novgorod, Volgograd, Milan, Heligoland, Saint Gallen, Novi Bazar, Elbasan, Skhoder, Cluj-Napoca, Astana, Kabul, Transnistria and Andorra that their cities are nameless, the real one is in another country or simply nonexistent.

So I'm asking, it's possible to change names of cities, edit places or create cities? I'm saying this because when I try to create a new city in a nameless province, it doesn't work and only I can change names when I change one of a already existing province when I'm playing. Thank you in advance for your patience.

4 hours ago, Frank said:

I have one question. Is it possible to edit cities? For example, in Spain there are some very important (like Mérida, Valladolid, La Coruña and Vigo) that are misplaced or not mentioned. Same with Monaco, Gaza, Bordeaux, Nizhny Novgorod, Volgograd, Milan, Heligoland, Saint Gallen, Novi Bazar, Elbasan, Skhoder, Cluj-Napoca, Astana, Kabul, Transnistria and Andorra that their cities are nameless, the real one is in another country or simply nonexistent.

So I'm asking, it's possible to change names of cities, edit places or create cities? I'm saying this because when I try to create a new city in a nameless province, it doesn't work and only I can change names when I change one of a already existing province when I'm playing. Thank you in advance for your patience.

it is possible to add cities by using city editor if i am correct

On 8/1/2020 at 8:27 PM, giannisgkouv2 said:

it is possible to add cities by using city editor if i am correct

I did, I created a city, I changed the name of one already existing city and it doesn't apply. I change the name and when I press okay, it doesn't make any change, it doesn't create the city or doesn't rename. Maybe is my problem.

Hey i recently tried to download this mod but it doesnt work. It always says ;;File not found'' and its just an Notepad file. I dont know ho to fix this. Please help me.

Edited by PlsHelp

19 hours ago, PlsHelp said:

I recently tried to download this mod but it always says ,,File not found'' and becomes a ;;Notepad'' FIle. I have no idea how to fix this. Can someone help me?

Install winrar.

download bloody europe II

Rightclick on Bloody europe II file,

click "open with winrar"

frag contents in folder into AOC II directory

17 minutes ago, Queen Elizabeth II said:

Install winrar.

download bloody europe II

Rightclick on Bloody europe II file,

click "open with winrar"

frag contents in folder into AOC II directory

The problem is... i cant. 

why.PNG

2 hours ago, Queen Elizabeth II said:

why not mate?

becuase windows is utterly bullshit, you have to install software to open "RAR" Files such as "Winrar"

I have WIN-Rar it but i cant unzip it. Wait i try again.

2 hours ago, Queen Elizabeth II said:

why not mate?

becuase windows is utterly bullshit, you have to install software to open "RAR" Files such as "Winrar"

IT works, Thanks for the help.

On 8/8/2020 at 11:30 PM, Frank said:

I did, I created a city, I changed the name of one already existing city and it doesn't apply. I change the name and when I press okay, it doesn't make any change, it doesn't create the city or doesn't rename. Maybe is my problem.

I cant create a city

Hello everyone, i've come just to say that I will not release any new mods and any updates for Bloody Europe II and Age of Elder Scrolls ever. Sorry, if I disappointed someone, but I'm tired of making mods for this game and it's no more satisfying for me. If you want, you can make your own updates and post it in this topics, I don't care anymore. Thanks for being with me all this time, goodbye! 🙂

11 minutes ago, Suzema said:

Hello everyone, i've come just to say that I will not release any new mods and any updates for Bloody Europe II and Age of Elder Scrolls ever. Sorry, if I disappointed someone, but I'm tired of making mods for this game and it's no more satisfying for me. If you want, you can make your own updates and post it in this topics, I don't care anymore. Thanks for being with me all this time, goodbye! 🙂

Its all fine,you made one of the best mods in the community.

50 minutes ago, Suzema said:

You made too many amazing mods. You are one of the best modders. Congrulations and good luck in your next life. 

Edited by Kerems2434

On 8/10/2020 at 10:54 PM, Rodr1gues_gamer said:

Hey, what are the "random" name formable civs exactly?? I was with Portugal, then Portugalicia and Iberian Union but then it is granib???

Granib is what I assume is Gran Iberia (Greater Iberia),since the normal Iberia has only the houses of Castille,Aragon and Portugal,and Granib has the House of Flanders too.

Grgr is greater Germany.

Grfr is G. France.

And Grbr is Greater Britain.