Age of Civilizations
  1. Lucas L

Lucas L

2. ieunal61

ieunal61

• Similar Content

• By SteampunkMaverick12
      How do you download Bloody Europe II without replacing the main game files

• By Gheovgos
      Hi guys. This mod makes time slower for each turn, mostly in ancient scenario. Now, this mod replace time passed from 30 days to 7 days in every scenario. 

Ages.json
    • By ($Jake$)
      Welcome to the Greater Europe Map project. My long term goal is to have a Europe with a ton of provinces, because why have America, Africa and Asia, when you can have a hell of a lot of provinces in Europe?
      The map while having a ton of provinces will still be only Europe to help people with horrible computers. I feel you dudes.

Current Version: 0.27
      Screenshots are updated every 10 versions
      Current amount of provinces - ~1250
      Regions Finished:
      Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Northern France, Denmark, Czech Republic, Austria, Prussia, Western Poland, Central Poland, Eastern Poland, Southern France,
      Northern Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Montenegro, Southern Italy, Bosnia, Kosovo, Serbia, Albania, Macedonia, Catalonia, Spain, Portugal,

Regions currently being made: England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Iceland

An example of my work:

• By Голубь Голубок
      I started to make a new mod. It's mod in the universe of Mount&Blade Warband In this mod i plan: New map of the Calradia with ~ 1000 provinces New background New music New civilizations New scenarios We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofmountblade

• By Голубь Голубок
      Papers, Please! - this mod takes you to the universe of Papers, Please! You have to take control one of eight countries to lead her to victory
      In this mod we plan:
      * Four Scenarios
      * Events
      * Map from Papers Please with 566 provinces
      * New civilizations (Antegria,Republia,Kolechia, etc..)
      * New interface
      Precently, in the mod planned only Russian language, but soon we plan translate it on the English too

We are in VK -  https://vk.com/ageofmountblade