Age of History 3
SavingThings

Remaking ww2 scenario (UPDATED)

Hey guys I just wanted to pop onto here and say that I made a video showing off some stuff I have added to the ww2 scenario and what will be added like the AI auctually joining alliances creating big alliances and a bunch of major events . It is not downloadable yet but will be soon once a bit more gets added. 

The Video

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE #2

Since the last update I have made it to where the AI is joining the major alliances like Allies, Axis, and Comintern. I have not finishede this for all of the ai and will keep working on this till all major countries can. Another thing i have added was the possibility for a whole new alliance to form.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9RU8pNx8HA&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=SavingThings <-- This is the video showing it off.

Edited by SavingThings
updated the scenario

5 hours ago, luke.grxn said:

when will it be ready?

Im not 100% sure the next thing i have been working on is making the AI auctually join alliances which is set up for us and mexico now and wont take much longer for the others but i want to add atleast the baltic Union, Meidzmorze, United American federation, and war alerts before releasing. so expect the first release to be in a month or two. also the reason i want to add those specific ones is because they are smaller events and it will make the games alot more exciting. Then after that i will probably begin work on border gore.