Age of Civilizations
  1. TomasC8426

TomasC8426

• Similar Content

• By Suzema
      Bloody Europe II - it's a mod with a huge map of Europe.

In these mod is:

-Big map of Europe (maybe 1k-2k provinces)
      -Large count of scenarios from antic times to modern
      -New music, sounds, icons and fonts
      -Some new civilizations, form civs and unions

Mod has been released! Actual version - 0.1B
      If you want download link, go to the page 3 of this topic

Mine group in VK- firstovinc

My first mod project - Age of Elder Scrolls

• By Beter Griffin
      Hey guys, Beter here.
      I would like to say that I'm working on a map based off of the one in Hearts of Iron 4!
      It will feature the two scenarios in the game along with many others that I like to make!
      I expect it to come out within a month but no promises!
      Provinces: probably 10000+ 
      Scenarios planned: 1936, 1939, Modern Day
      Latest progress update:

Check my progress here https://trello.com/b/9c7RLqdF/aocii-hoi4-map
    • By Bloodylord
      Work in Progress (%60)
      Release Date 1 June 2019

• By Basileia Ton Rhomaion
      Hello sorry I haven't shown any activity in a while but my new scenario takes place in 1700 where Europe was in the Middle of colonizing the Americas and while the Qing Dynasty rises in Asia along with the Muhgals in India

• By JPM-Stalin
      Time of Civilizations-Topic

ToC is a great scenario that is being developed by JPM. In one single stage will be the whole History of Human Civilization. From the dawn of civilization through empires that rise and fall, to today and the tomorrow.
      Next Features
      Many Events, Historical ones, even diferent paths for some special nations. New Civilizations. A new system made by events, where you can change your nation every 100 Years if you want. A new system aganist Overexpansion but without limiting you to play. Progress
      Working in the Demo, based on Mesopotamia, where you will see Hordes and how Empires are created and fall.  This means that we will have new Civilizations inside the Game. MESOPOTAMIA EDITION (Without Events) OUT
      In this Small Scenario, you can play in 1500BCE in the Middle East. From the Hittites to Egypt. There is a HRE, "Mesopotamia" where you can try to be the Emperor of the Entire Middle East. Also it has some minor Nations which could be very hard to play. But well, you decide with who you are going to play. 😁
      ToC-Mesopotamia Edition without Events by JPM.zip
  • Popular Now