Age of History 3

($Jake$)

Greater Europe Map v0.75 - DEMO out now

Poll  

397 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 1/3/2019 at 9:08 AM, ($Jake$) said:

[Moved to here]

Welcome to the Greater Europe Map project. My long term goal is to have a Europe with a ton of provinces, because why have America, Africa and Asia, when you can have a hell of a lot of provinces in Europe?

The map while having a ton of provinces will still be only Europe to help people with horrible computers. I feel you dudes.

Current Version: 0.15

Regions Finished:

Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Northern France, Denmark, Czech Republic, Austria, Prussia, Western Poland

Regions currently being made: Southern France, Eastern Poland, Italy,

An example of my work:

Zrzut ekranu (26).png

Zrzut ekranu (30).png

What kind of program did you use to make this map?

On 1/3/2019 at 11:53 AM, Radioactive8820 said:

Have you thought about counties in the UK, although it would take a long time i'd use that a lot but i'm rubbish at this sort of thing

Since I did the cantons in Switzerland, and divided up France even more from their actual administrative regions, I am pretty sure I will be doing all British counties, and at least some of the Irish counties aswell.

On 1/3/2019 at 12:24 PM, ITurkishmapping said:

cool! but adding these provinces to aoc2 will take so much time i think

It will, and you have to do every single province one by one.

On 1/3/2019 at 8:54 PM, BonyeBro said:

Please inform me when you have completed work with the Baltic States

If you want to you can propose me how they should look like/be divided up. I take requests (kind of)

On 1/3/2019 at 5:37 PM, Dmitry1918 said:

Make the map better than all game map pls...take some of my ideas to repair Lukasz map and put it on your european map...

age of civilizations.jpg

There will be so many provinces in Europe inaccuracies will definitely be not a problem. I usually first draw the divisions of the given country (eg. Polish Województwa) and then I divide them up even more. The provinces are based off of modern borders, but you should still be able to recreate older countries as well.

I have almost finished Poland. Alongside the ATDF mod I should be able to upload this map somewhere during the weekend. 

The map should have all of France, Northern Italy and Poland fully finished by the time I upload it.

6 minutes ago, ($Jake$) said:

I have almost finished Poland. Alongside the ATDF mod I should be able to upload this map somewhere during the weekend. 

The map should have all of France, Northern Italy and Poland fully finished by the time I upload it.

That also means doing all of the provinces in the editor, but not sure if that's too ambitious